Which WR would you use as trade bait?

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.

Which of these WRs would you use as trade bait?

D.Bowe, KC
17%
M.Crabtree, SF
10%
S.Rice, MIN
40%
B.Marshall, ???
33%

Total votes: 30

Manyx
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby Manyx » Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:15 am

Sidney Rice is the WR I would put on the block. He had a nice season last year and may struggle to reach them this year. Marshall is a player I would keep. He has top 5 potential every year and I would rather have him on my team than play him. I like Crabs to continue to get better this season with the 49ers. He will have a full off season in the offense and that should help him improve from last year. Crabtree put up solid numbers coming off the street and has lots of talent. Bowe is the guy I would want to trade but doubt you could get much value for him. Bowe has killed his value by being a bonehead and lacks a QB that can get him the ball. Marshall on the other hand can't make plays with a backup QB(Orton) throwing the ball.

The Pyrate
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby The Pyrate » Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:09 pm

Anyone want to change their answers after today's trade of Brandon Marshall to the Fins?

rkrazy
Starter
Starter

Postby rkrazy » Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:34 pm

The Pyrate wrote:Anyone want to change their answers after today's trade of Brandon Marshall to the Fins?
Nope, still sticking with Rice.

Marshall will get you the most value in return out of the 4 WR you listed. But I want his value on my team. As a Marshall owner I just hope that big new contract doesn't make him too arrogant.

KU Sucks
Captain
Captain

Postby KU Sucks » Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:44 pm

Rice, because long term value is questionable with Vikes qb situation.