TRich value in Rookie pick land?

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
VikingPoke
Role Player
Role Player

TRich value in Rookie pick land?

Postby VikingPoke » Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:29 pm

What single draft pick level would you put on TRich? Thanks!

schiewerma21
All Pro
All Pro

Re: TRich value in Rookie pick land?

Postby schiewerma21 » Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:30 pm

I would take 1.04 or higher.
TEAM 1: 12 man PPR (.25 passing and rushing attempt) dynasty league
QB:Josh Allen, Matt Ryan, Zach Wilson
RB: Saquon Barkley, Jonathan Taylor, JK Dobbins, Najee Harris, Joe Mixon, Deandre Swift
WR: Tyreek Hill, Justin Jefferson, Deandre Hopkins, Chris Godwin, Jamaar Chase, Allen Robinson, Rashod Bateman
TE: Kyle Pitts, Hunter Henry

TEAM 2: 10 MAN Superflex. (standard PPR).
QB: Mahomes, Wilson, Stafford, Wentz, Jimmy G
RB: Mccaffrey, Zeke, Javonte, Akers, Jacobs, Edmonds, Henderson, Fournette, Pollard
WR: Adams, Michael Thomas, Keenan Allen, Aiyuk, Odell Beckham, Devonta Smith Julio,Shenault
TE: Travis Kelce, George Kittle

TEAM 3:10 MAN PPR (2 QUARTERBACK LEAGUE took over orphan 2016) Dynasty League
QB: Dak, Lamar, Tua, Winston, Bridgewater,
RB: Mccaffrey, Henry, Aaron Jones, Chubb, Mike Davis
WR: Aj Brown, Terry Mclaurin, Theilen, Godwin, Juedy, Sutton, Watkins, Davis, Crowder
TE: Waller, Engram, Geodtert
2021picks: 1.10,3.10

MEuRaH
Legend
Legend

Postby MEuRaH » Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:12 pm

VikingPoke wrote:What single draft pick level would you put on TRich? Thanks!
I traded away TRich for the 1.05.

If I had to assign the value I think TRich is worth, I'd say that late 2nd, early 3rd area. I'm rather low on him, not a believer at all.
ULTIMATE RB GURUs
2021 RB Injury Guru: abloom "Akers will suffer an ACL injury in the preseason and does not play during the season."
2021 RB Guru: qazxswedcvfrtgbnhyuj & McCafsteez -- Winners of the Antonio Gibson Wager!

REAL RB GURUs:
CubfanAA - Anteaters - Ice - JJRules - TheNuts - jtk1234 - Bronco Billy - YouMightDieTryin - hockeyBjj - honcho55 - murphysxm - Patsfan86 - jman3134

Scorpio78
Captain
Captain

Postby Scorpio78 » Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:54 am

Never owned TRich in dynasty, but if I did I would be thrilled to unload him for anything higher than a 2.5 this year or a future 1st rounder. Cut your losses, the guy can't play and has absolutely no feel for the game. With that being stated, TRich inexplicably still has his believers so you should shop him just to see what someone is willing to pay. Run don't walk though...this is an already toxic "asset" rapidly approaching the ground floor...where he will remain until he is out of the NFL entirely in 2-3 years.

sloth8u
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby sloth8u » Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:02 am

im a believer and would give an early 1st. ive found in my leagues though, that while owners are willing to sell...they still want rb1 prices. not gonna happen from me. i think he is worth equal to or more than an early lottery ticket. we know he's going to get every opportunity to perform in that offense. lets put it this way...if your in need of a rb, would you rather have trich or which ever rb falls to you in this draft? i will take trich.

Scorpio78
Captain
Captain

Postby Scorpio78 » Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:23 am

sloth8u wrote:im a believer and would give an early 1st. ive found in my leagues though, that while owners are willing to sell...they still want rb1 prices. not gonna happen from me. i think he is worth equal to or more than an early lottery ticket. we know he's going to get every opportunity to perform in that offense. lets put it this way...if your in need of a rb, would you rather have trich or which ever rb falls to you in this draft? i will take trich.
TRich will definitely be given the opportunity to succeed, but my guess is that he will fail. This is, of course, just my opinion and speculating on players is what makes FF so exciting. With that being stated, I would rather have the following players (all with uncertain roles or situations) before TRich in 2014: Joique Bell, Roy Helu (don't be surprised to see the younger Helu replace Morris with the Shanahan family out of the picture), Bernard Pierce, Rashad Jennings, Knowshon Moreno, Toby Gerhart, Stepfan Taylor, Vick Ballard, David Wilson (he will get his chance to redeem himself...some day, some way), Hunter/Lattimore, Whoever Cincy brings in to complement Gio, whoever the Dolphins acquire, the Browns top RB (whoever that person ends up being), Lache Seastrunk, Ka'Deem Carey, Tre Mason, Bishop Sankey, Devonte Freeman, Andre Williams, Terrance West, Charles Sims, Jeremy Hill, Carlos Hyde, any player's handcuff, a gimmick guy like Denard Robinson, and any starting fullback who consistently receives 3-7 carries. :surprised:

Jimmy Jones
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby Jimmy Jones » Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:39 am

I would rather have any of: Watkins, Evans, Matthews, Lee, Beckham, Robinson, Cooks, Benjamin, Ebron, Hyde, Sankey, Mason, Hill, SeaStrunk, Carey, or Bridgewater than TRich. That puts him in mid second round range. Landing spots will probably narrow down that list though so maybe a pick in the 12th to 15th range is where I would place him.
The Green Bay Packers
10 Team Superflex, Pass Heavy Scoring
1QB, 1QB/RB/WR/TE, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 1Def, 1K
Passing: 2pt/20yds 5pt/TD; Rushing/Receiving: 2pt/10yds; 1PPR

QB's: ARod, Rivers, Sanchez, Manziel, Mallett, Mettenberger
RB's: Charles, Lacy, Ellington, Oliver, Davis, Starks, CMike
WR's: Julio, Maclin, Sanders, Watkins, Crabtree, Patterson, Quick
TE's: Graham, Kelce, ASJ

mahonebayhitmen
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby mahonebayhitmen » Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:04 am

in a 32 team league i gave the 31 32 and 2.03 was happy to get him for that

tjason1
Role Player
Role Player

Postby tjason1 » Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:28 am

I would be thrilled to take any first or similar piece for him.
12 Team / 20 Roster (+3 onTaxi)/ Keep 18 / 0.5 PPR
1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1TE, 1Flex, 1K, 1TDef
QB: Wilson, Winston, Tribusky, Jackson
RB: LBell, Cook, Collins, D.Johnson, Abdullah
WR: Hopkins, Julio, Cooks, Kupp, Crowler, Ridley, Pettis
TE: Njoku, ASJ, Swaim