Joe Morgan Vs DHB?

This is the spot for player-to-player comparisons.

Joe Morgan or Darrius Heyward-Bey?

Morgan
50%
DHB
50%

Total votes: 10

jrguttry
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Joe Morgan Vs DHB?

Postby jrguttry » Sun May 05, 2013 8:25 am

Normally this would not have been a hard choice, but then DHB signed with the Colts and for the first time has a legit QB throwing to him. What do you guys think?

MucBuc
Captain
Captain

Re: Joe Morgan Vs DHB?

Postby MucBuc » Sun May 05, 2013 9:17 am

At this point, I'd prefer DHB, if only for the reasons that he already has produced in the NFL (though no great production) and he might have a second career with the Colts, with a more stable supporting cast.

Morgan is all about potential right now. Even if he takes over Hendersons role as a deep threat, he won't be a consistent producer. And now he might have some competition for that role from 5th rounder Stills.
3x teams in 32-team standard PPR + IDP leagues

It doesn't matter what we want. Once we get it, we want something else.

pack4ever22
All Pro
All Pro

Re: Joe Morgan Vs DHB?

Postby pack4ever22 » Sun May 05, 2013 9:21 am

MucBuc wrote:At this point, I'd prefer DHB, if only for the reasons that he already has produced in the NFL (though no great production) and he might have a second career with the Colts, with a more stable supporting cast.

Morgan is all about potential right now. Even if he takes over Hendersons role as a deep threat, he won't be a consistent producer. And now he might have some competition for that role from 5th rounder Stills.
I have to agree.