Looking for a Startup

Are you a commissioner looking for dedicated coaches or a coach looking for a serious league? Advertise your desires here.
tannert21
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Looking for a Startup

Postby tannert21 » Sun May 12, 2024 8:32 pm

Hello! Been playing dynasty forever but I’m a little short on dynasty leagues this yr. Would like to join a fun one with an entry of no more than $50 preferably.

I’d prefer SF full PPR plus TE Premium and multiple copy player leagues. (24,36 team etc) But I’m open to anything if it’s a good group of guys. Non IDP is preferred as well, but again open to learn that as well if it’s straight forward.

Let me know if anything is out there!

Can comment here or Email me at tannert21@gmail.com

KC_Wizard
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Re: Looking for a Startup

Postby KC_Wizard » Mon May 13, 2024 1:15 am

If you’re short on leagues and looking to add a couple then this league checks a lot of boxes you want but…it isn’t a startup although there will be a dispersal draft to give owners more control over how they shape their team and it is IDP. It seemed from your post you may be open to IDP. Once you have played this format you will see that it adds so much to the experience and you will soon get to know all the defensive players and which are the elite ones, good ones and average ones etc.

Here is a link to the advert on here:
viewtopic.php?t=242556

Just thought I’d share it as it could be of interest alongside a startup if you get into one. And the format of the league is very fun and different too but easy to follow.

Let me know if it’s of any interest. If not though, no probs at all. Just thought I’d let you know about it so you can decide from there.

tannert21
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby tannert21 » Mon May 13, 2024 9:03 am

Hmm never done IDP so I have no idea how valuable those guys would be vs offense. It does seem interesting as a whole, I’ll think on it. Just might be a lot to try to pick up and fix one of those. Although that 2nd team having stroud and Achane helps lol!

tannert21
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby tannert21 » Mon May 13, 2024 5:36 pm

Bump

tannert21
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby tannert21 » Tue May 14, 2024 8:37 am

Bump