Adams available in my league

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
Disaman74
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Adams available in my league

Postby Disaman74 » Thu Sep 15, 2022 1:19 pm

The Adams owner has put him on the block.
I inquired and he initially said he wanted 2 good RBs and a 1st rd pick. I didn’t respond because that was way over what I thought his value was in a dynasty league. The owner later came back fishing for an offer and said he’d want at least 1 good RB he’d consider an offer.

Was thinking of offers like
Etienne and a 24 1st for Adams
Hunt and a 23 1st for Adams
Rams RBs and 24 1st for Adams

Based on my team do you like any of these offers? Are there others players from my team you’d offer instead? Offers to low/high? Thanks
12 team DYNASTY w/ 1/2 PPR
1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 2FLEX, 1TE, 1DEF, 9BCH, 2IR
2020 - 2nd place
2021 - 3rd place
QB: Rodgers, Goff, stafford
RB: Swift, Henry, Akers, Hunt, Algiers, Spiller, K.Williams
WR: Hopkins, Juju, Pittman , T.Burks, J.Williams, G.Pickens, A.Robinson, Metchie
TE: Andrews,
FLEX: Etienne (RB), Cooper (WR)
DEF:
IR:

Gator Sens
GOAT
GOAT

Re: Adams available in my league

Postby Gator Sens » Thu Sep 15, 2022 1:59 pm

If you are all in and your think your 1st will be late, I would be happy with the Hunt or Rams RBs + your 1st deals. I would lean the Hunt deal though as he is capped by Chubb but at the same time, I think he is better than Henderson or Akers. Either price though is good if you are contending. Adams is still a monster scoring piece.

tsarpepe
MVP
MVP

Re: Adams available in my league

Postby tsarpepe » Thu Sep 15, 2022 4:00 pm

A guy who starts by asking for 2 RBs + 1st is probably not going to accept flex types like Hunt, Henderson, or Etienne + a 1st two years out. If it's 1 RB in the deal, he probably expects a true RB1.