Great Dynasty Team Available!

Are you a commissioner looking for dedicated coaches or a coach looking for a serious league? Advertise your desires here.
outrage
Starter
Starter

Great Dynasty Team Available!

Postby outrage » Sat May 07, 2011 3:33 pm

This is a really great team. He finished 4th last year with the 2nd most points scored.

QB: Rodgers GB, Skelton ARI, Young FA, T Jackson MIN, Flynn GB
RB: Foster HOU, Hillis CLE, Greene NYJ, Benson CIN, Goodson CAR, Jennings JAX, Ward HOU
WR: Nicks NYG, Maclin PHI, Garcon IND, Floyd SD, Obomanu SEA, Simpson CIN, Caldwell CIN
TE: Davis SF
K: Hartley NO
DEF: Ravens, Vikings
Draft Picks: 1.07, 3.09, 2012 1st, 2012 2nd, 2012 3rd
http://football22.myfantasyleague.com/2 ... =07&F=0012

League is $50 per season (with a required $25 deposit for next season). Rookie draft is set for August 13th and it will be a slow draft with a 24-hour time limit at the start.

Starting roster is QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, WR, RB/WR/TE, K, DEF. Non-IDP.

http://www22.myfantasyleague.com/2011/home/18769

If you need to know any other details/information, ask! Only looking for active, friendly, competitive owners.
Last edited by outrage on Sat May 07, 2011 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jordanzs
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Re: 2 Dynasty Teams Available!

Postby jordanzs » Sat May 07, 2011 6:04 pm

Yo Justin!

Are there any other abandoned teams in All Star Dynasty league, or just PPE?

One of my best friends would probably be interested in taking over the Purple People Eaters. He almost joined last year except he had a wedding/honeymoon to plan for during the drafting time. He'll be a great addition to the league.

And for that other team, someone better scoop that up ASAP. That's a great team and I'll vouch for Outrage as a commissioner who runs a fun & competitive league.

outrage
Starter
Starter

Re: 2 Dynasty Teams Available!

Postby outrage » Sat May 07, 2011 6:15 pm

Purple is the only one who has told me he won't be returning so far. There could be others, but hopefully not.

Talk to your friend, see what he says then get back to me.

Thanks.

outrage
Starter
Starter

Re: Great Dynasty Team Available!

Postby outrage » Sat May 07, 2011 7:30 pm

One spot has been filled.

Gene
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby Gene » Sat May 07, 2011 9:23 pm

Hi,

My name is Gene Ziemba. I know a small amount about these dynasty leagues, and am very interested in joining yours. It seems usually when taking over a team the new owners usually gets a crappy team. So this is unique.

If I join, and if you have me, I would be VERY committed long term.

I have some questions regarding scoring. I don't understand a lot of abbreviations. How is your league scored?

outrage
Starter
Starter

Postby outrage » Sun May 08, 2011 1:50 pm

Gene wrote:Hi,

My name is Gene Ziemba. I know a small amount about these dynasty leagues, and am very interested in joining yours. It seems usually when taking over a team the new owners usually gets a crappy team. So this is unique.

If I join, and if you have me, I would be VERY committed long term.

I have some questions regarding scoring. I don't understand a lot of abbreviations. How is your league scored?
I'm looking for somebody a little more experienced in these types of league, but I'll definitely keep you in mind. Thanks!

SoonerFan411
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby SoonerFan411 » Sun May 08, 2011 2:57 pm

Is the team still available?

outrage
Starter
Starter

Postby outrage » Sun May 08, 2011 3:07 pm

SoonerFan411 wrote:Is the team still available?
It is. There's a couple people interested already, so give me a little information on yourself and how much experience you have.

I'll decide on who to invite in the next day or two.

Thanks.

Devil's Advocate
Role Player
Role Player

Postby Devil's Advocate » Sun May 08, 2011 7:50 pm

WTH I'm interested too!

Been playing FF since 1995, and the dynasty format since 2005. I am consumed by FF (as my 15 dynasty leagues would prove). I play in Salty Dog's dynasty and the DLF vets league that is run by misfits. I am sure both would vouch for me as an extremely active owner.

If you want a dedicated and active owner that loves FF (and trading too) I am your guy.
2009/2010 Devil's Dynasty Champion
2010 DLF Veterans Invitational Champion
2010 Beer Drinkers Dynasty Champion
2010 Devil's Dynasty II Champion

SoonerFan411
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby SoonerFan411 » Sun May 08, 2011 9:43 pm

I am looking to get into my first dynasty league. I have however been playing Fantasy Football, Baseball, & Basketball for many years and regularly finish in the top 3. It is getting a little frustrating for me as half the teams are never active. I am looking for a challenge and a league that will continue on from year to year.

Needless to say but I am addicted to Fantasy Sports and check my leagues daily.

Liltee8869
Rookie
Rookie

Postby Liltee8869 » Mon May 09, 2011 6:21 am

Devil's Advocate wrote:WTH I'm interested too!

Been playing FF since 1995, and the dynasty format since 2005. I am consumed by FF (as my 15 dynasty leagues would prove). I play in Salty Dog's dynasty and the DLF vets league that is run by misfits. I am sure both would vouch for me as an extremely active owner.

If you want a dedicated and active owner that loves FF (and trading too) I am your guy.
I too can vouch for devils advocate. He has played in my leagues since their inception and hasn't bailed. He is in it for the long haul and perhaps the most active in all. We often bounce ideas off each other. Point is he knows his stuff and you would be a fool not to add him to your league. He is a great asset.

outrage
Starter
Starter

Postby outrage » Tue May 10, 2011 3:10 pm

Alright. Devil's Advocate, you look like the perfect fit. If you still want in, the team is yours. :)

SoonerFan411
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby SoonerFan411 » Tue May 10, 2011 3:53 pm

outrage wrote:Alright. Devil's Advocate, you look like the perfect fit. If you still want in, the team is yours. :)
I understand your move to let an experienced player in over a beginner. If the spot does not fill keep me on the top as I would be a valuable addition to your league and the dynasty community.

Devil's Advocate
Role Player
Role Player

Postby Devil's Advocate » Tue May 10, 2011 5:26 pm

outrage wrote:Alright. Devil's Advocate, you look like the perfect fit. If you still want in, the team is yours. :)
Thank you.

I will take the team and you will not regret it. Send me an e-mail or PM here with details and I will pay the $75 you require tonight.

da69@att.net
2009/2010 Devil's Dynasty Champion
2010 DLF Veterans Invitational Champion
2010 Beer Drinkers Dynasty Champion
2010 Devil's Dynasty II Champion

jordanzs
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby jordanzs » Tue May 10, 2011 5:34 pm

Devil's Advocate wrote:
Thank you.

I will take the team and you will not regret it. Send me an e-mail or PM here with details and I will pay the $75 you require tonight.

da69@att.net
I just knew that you'd have the number 69 in your email address!