NEW Startup Dynasty League using IDPS

Are you a commissioner looking for dedicated coaches or a coach looking for a serious league? Advertise your desires here.
Ninersfan
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

NEW Startup Dynasty League using IDPS

Postby Ninersfan » Tue May 03, 2011 11:09 am

Hi guys, i am not the commish of this league but am just trying to help fill it. We have about 16 teams in now if i counted correctly.

I am a member of a new 32 team league: Gridiron Gods-
http://www33.myfantasyleague.com/2011/home/62449#0

Gridiron Gods features:

-32 Franchises
-Double copies of players
-40 Man Rosters
-6 Man PS *special feature explained below*
-Special IDP scoring to make IDP players as valuable as Offensive talent (DT scoring is relevant)
-HC/P/DT/CB starting spots
-Very high trading emphasis
-$30 league Dues (paid 1 year in advance to promote continuity)
-Highly active and competitive owners fro C2, Rockers, Zealots, Legends, and other leagues.
-Scoring format is based on the Rockers league (based on combination of Legends, C2, UFL)

This is a new startup league, we will be drafting as soon as the league fills. There will be seperate Rookie and Veteran drafts, and the league will vote on the use of a private league bank account, or Leaguesafe.

The main emphasis of this league is to provide a very active and competitive environment with longterm continuity amongst its owners. Teams and divisions are themed around Greek Mythology.

*Gridiron Gods features a unique PS experience. In order to promote the PS as a pure developmental tool, and prevent teams from using it as an extension of the active roster for injuries and byes to highly drafted rookies, franchises have the ability to claim PS players from other rosters. If claimed, the Team of Origin has the right to activate their player, but activating requires the player be active for the entire season, or cut. Claimed players who are activated are excluded from being traded during that season as a way to prevent owners activating and asking for more in compensation. If a player is not activated, the Claiming team must provide a draft pick 1 round removed from the players original draft position. Players drafted in the 6th rd, or signed as FA require no compensation. In depth details are available in our league Bylaws, be certain to read this section of the league rules.

25% of the league filled within the first 24 hours of recruiting, so if you are interested, Email me at Campbell023@hotmail.com.

Please list your FF experience(years, leagues played in, format experience), contact info (name, email, IM), and I will get back to you as soon as possible. Be certain to carefully read the league scoring, and Bylaws before making a decision. This format is very involved, and requires an active owner in order to compete at a high level.