Non IDP Dynasty League wanted for this rookie

Are you a commissioner looking for dedicated coaches or a coach looking for a serious league? Advertise your desires here.
repkllrs
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Non IDP Dynasty League wanted for this rookie

Postby repkllrs » Mon May 02, 2011 4:51 pm

I've been playing redraft and keeper leagues for 15 years, but haven't done dynasty yet. Frustrated with offering 20 to 30 trades a year and getting so few takers. I only do football. There is no other sport that I have any interest in except maybe golf. So I am football year round, but nobody else in my leagues are. So sad. New or orphan team. Thanks.
"It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt" Abe Lincoln

repkllrs
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Re: Non IDP Dynasty League wanted for this rookie

Postby repkllrs » Thu May 05, 2011 3:04 pm

repkllrs wrote:I've been playing redraft and keeper leagues for 15 years, but haven't done dynasty yet. Frustrated with offering 20 to 30 trades a year and getting so few takers. I only do football. There is no other sport that I have any interest in except maybe golf. So I am football year round, but nobody else in my leagues are. So sad. New or orphan team. Thanks.
Picked up an orphan. Thanks.
"It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt" Abe Lincoln