assistant GM

General discussion and team advice concerning Redraft & Keeper leagues.
tra151
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

assistant GM

Postby tra151 » Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:17 pm

with the trade deadline close, tell me what i should do with these two redraft teams. one team deadline is today, so i might be out of luck. who are you guys targeting to make a run at the playoffs?

Team 1: 12 team non-ppr qb, 2rb, 3wr/te, k, dst. Strict 1-1 starter-backup roster currently 6-3 deadline today
Orton, Stafford(inj slot), Cutler
Gore, Best, Blount, Lynch, reggie bush (inj slot)
Gates, Calvin, Lloyd, Colston, MWilliams SEA, VJAX

My though here is that i have way to much wr depth, and could use that to upgrade at rb2. ive thrown alot of offers around. Who should i target? probably us best and colston or lloyd to get it done.

Team 2: 10 team ppr qb, 2rb, 3wr, te, k , dst strict roster 1-1 starter/backup. 6-3 deadline next tuesday
Stafford, Fitzpatrick (lost romo to injury)
Pierre Thomas (inj slot), Torain, Felix, Sproles, Brandon Jackson (Ouch!, I went wr-wr-wr-qb-te in the draft)
Andre, Calvin, Miles Austin, MWilliams SEA, Royal, Branch
Hernandez, Daniels (lost finley to injury)

Cant really find my play here for a legit rb, and pierre is looking less and less likely to make an impact. injuries havent helped. ive taken some shots at trading one of my stud wr's for a stud rb, but it hasnt been working.

whos your sleepers for the playoffs?
10 team dynasty ppr (1qb,2rb,3wr,1te,1k,1dst)
26 man roster
QB-Rodgers, Carr, Rudolph
RB-Mixon, Guice, Cohen, Drake, Dion Lewis, Damian Harris, Darwin Thompson, Mattison, Mostert, ADP
WR-Davante Adams, Tyreek, Golladay, AJ Green, Fitz, Josh Gordon, Westbrook, Robby Anderson, N’keal Harry
TE- Kittle, Jimmy Graham
NE DST Jax DST

meineymoe
Charter Member
Charter Member

Re: assistant GM

Postby meineymoe » Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:56 am

If you can't get an RB upgrade with one of your WRs, then you'll just have to play Brandon Jackson and Torain and hope for the best. I"d be tempted to pick up Mike Goodson and cut Sproles, and start Goodson this week - he could be a factor the rest of the season with all the other RBs ailing.

-oo-