Reggie Bush value

General discussion and team advice concerning Redraft & Keeper leagues.
Risky bidness
MVP
MVP

Reggie Bush value

Postby Risky bidness » Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:58 pm

What would you pay for Reggie Bush as far as draft pick compensation?

My league is 1/2 pt per catch and also awards return yards.

We can keep up to 14 players during the off season. I'm interested in Bush in case an injury happens to Pierre Thomas. I offered a 4th rd pick, but that got declined with no explanation or counter.

Is a 4th way to low? Or at least the correct starting pt?

Thanks

Scorp
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Re: Reggie Bush value

Postby Scorp » Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:16 pm

I'm not going to say it's the correct value, but we had a dynasty startup draft, and after drafting Barber,CJ2K,Moreno,DMAC,Gerhart and Dixon, I was willing to move R.Bush in our 12 team PPR league to pick up a little more depth at WR, and it helps that we are only able to start a max of 2 RB's.
I gave R.Bush
for
J.Nelson & James Jones.
I wanted to try and aquire Rodger's future #2 target.

skip
GOAT
GOAT

Postby skip » Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:36 pm

hot nikkels wrote:What would you pay for Reggie Bush as far as draft pick compensation?

My league is 1/2 pt per catch and also awards return yards.

We can keep up to 14 players during the off season. I'm interested in Bush in case an injury happens to Pierre Thomas. I offered a 4th rd pick, but that got declined with no explanation or counter.

Is a 4th way to low? Or at least the correct starting pt?

Thanks
If you can keep up to 14 players, this would be the equivalent of offering an 18th round pick. Yes, way too low. Your best bet is to look at what players are even going to be able to be drafted and make an offer accordingly. Bush is more valuable than just about every #2 RB in the league. I'd wager you'd need to offer at least a rd 2 pick and probably sooner depending on player availability.
If you can't leave at least a 20% tip, you can't afford to eat out.

tra151
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby tra151 » Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:49 pm

bush has looked impressive in pre season, and with return yards counting, i would imagine that he could almost be a starter. i would grab him with whatever pick you could if its a 14 keeper league. he should be a solid rb2 with return yards
10 team dynasty ppr (1qb,2rb,3wr,1te,1k,1dst)
26 man roster
QB-Rodgers, Carr, Rudolph
RB-Mixon, Guice, Cohen, Drake, Dion Lewis, Damian Harris, Darwin Thompson, Mattison, Mostert, ADP
WR-Davante Adams, Tyreek, Golladay, AJ Green, Fitz, Josh Gordon, Westbrook, Robby Anderson, N’keal Harry
TE- Kittle, Jimmy Graham
NE DST Jax DST