Training Camp Battle - Bills Starting QB

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.

Which QB?

Edwards
56%
Brohm
44%
Fitzpatrick
No votes

Total votes: 25

BradyT
Legend
Legend

Postby BradyT » Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:30 am

I had so high hopes for Brohm coming into the NFL... but then again it was the same with JaMarcus Russell...

If anyone plans something to do with the current Bills QB´s.. it should be a 1-year plan with the Bills very likely drafting a QB high next year, possibly even no 1 overall.
24 roster spots - 1QB,2RB,3WR,1TE,1Flex

QB: Herbert,Minshew
RB: Breece,Walker,Taylor,BRobinson,Allgeier,Spiller
WR:Jefferson,Lamb,DJMoore,QJohnston,Jameson,MMims, T.Marshall,Shakir,Gallup
TE: Andrews,Conklin
DST:DAL
2024 picks: 1.11, 2.10, 4.01, 4.05, 4.07, 4.11

Steelersfan
GOAT
GOAT

Re: Training Camp Battle - Bills Starting QB

Postby Steelersfan » Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:17 am

Brian Brohm has been making his case to win the starting quarterback job in Buffalo this year.

While incumbent Trent Edwards still may have a hold on the starting QB job for now, Brohm has been making headway recently. Chan Gailey's new system has similarities to the system Brohm ran at Louisville allowing him to have an easier transition to the new offense. However Buffalo isn't bursting at the seems with weapons so even if Brohm does win the starting job, he may not be of much fantasy value but it's something to keep your eye on.
Rotoworld

Warhawks
Starter
Starter

Re: Training Camp Battle - Bills Starting QB

Postby Warhawks » Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:01 am

I voted Brohm. You already know what Edwards and Fitzpatrick can do, and it isn't much, good o-line or not. Why not give Brohm a chance and see what he can do come game day.