Kevin Smith Season Over?

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
kris_kapsner
Legend
Legend

Postby kris_kapsner » Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:39 am

hot nikkels wrote:
BubbaBurst wrote:
Pilate wrote:Cedric Peerman was just activated off the Lions practice squad. Maybe we will get a chance to see what he can do. I'm not holding my breath though...he has been waived twice this year already.
He could see some time as a third down back. He has great hands and caught a lot of balls out of the backfield at UVA.
he has great little hands! I heard that was a knock on him. NFL teams were worried about him having the fumbles. Maybe there is some validity to that, but then again AP is supposed to have the biggest storngest hands around and he's coughed up the rock alot this year.
Exactly. Everyone up here in MN that shakes AP's hand always walks away saying that he crushes their hand with his grip. Yet, he leads the NFL in lost fumbles I think. It's a matter of technique. I wouldn't get too excited about Peerman though. I just don't see him becoming anyone you can count on for the long run. Hopefully he goes in and catches some passes, gets some carries and then his owners can try to trade him for something.
16 team PPR Est. 2002 (Champion: 2007, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2016)
Start: QB, 2-4WR, 2-3RB, 1-2TE, K, D
QB: Russell Wilson, Zach Wilson
RB: Barkley, Mixon, Chubb, Hunt, G. Bernard
WR: Adams, Metcalf, Callaway, Shepard, Watkins, Fuller, T. Williams, Proche
TE: Kelce, Pitts, Njoku, Seals-Jones
K: Gay
D: Vikings