Who would you move

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
the_mc
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Re: Who would you move

Postby the_mc » Thu May 20, 2010 6:28 am

meineymoe wrote:
the_mc wrote:
meineymoe wrote: what do you mean by "move"? and why wait until early in the season? You have a pretty stacked team here - you could probably make a run at acquiring a top 5 WR or another stud RB.

It would be easier to respond if we knew how many teams in your league, starting requirements, etc......

-oo-
By move I mean trade or drop as I am at the roster Max but need a DEF/K for bye weeks(but I have some time even if the season starts till I have to make the move). It is a 10 team non PPR standard scoring league. We start 2 RB 3WR FLEX RB/WR/TE 1TE 1 DEF 1K

I also didn't see any rookies on your roster. Can we assume you haven't drafted yet?

Instead of thinking about who to cut in Week 4, you should be trying to make deals right now -- trade players for upgrades or for draft picks. Nobody here knows how valuable Larry Johnson will be in 5 months from now...

-oo-
Yes they are listed there. I only had 2 picks. Dez and Mr.Irrelevant Colt McCoy. Both on the taxi for now. My thought was to possibly move them but no one wanted LJ....maybe after one of them steps up in preseason :)
Standard Scoring with 6pt TD (Salary Cap and Contract League) 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 1 Flex(WR/TE/RB) 1K, 1DEF
QB: Foles, Romo, Cutler
RB: Foster, J.Charles, Gerhart, Gio, Martin, Rainey, Cyrus Gray (Taxi), Latavious (Taxi), Christine Micahel (Taxi)
WR: Dez, T.Y., Cobb, A.Roberts (ARZ), Boykin, Marvin Jones, Wright(TEN), Stills, Morgan (NO),Toon (taxi), Mallette (Taxi), Quick (taxi), Wheaton (Taxi)
TE: J.Thomas, Rudolph
K: Baily
DEF: Baltimore
2009, 2011, 2013 League Champ