2 QB league trade

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
Warhawks
Starter
Starter

2 QB league trade

Postby Warhawks » Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:06 pm

In a 2 QB league where you can possibly start 3 QBs (flex) and all TDs count as 6 do you think this is a fair trade? I also have the 1.03, 2.08, 3.03. I know I most likely need to throw something else in, just don't know where to start.

I send Tom Brady and I get Kolb and Sanchez in return
My roster is in the signature and here is his roster

QB Matt Ryan
QB Eli Manning
QB Kevin Kolb
QB Mark Sanchez
RB Adrian Peterson
RB Beanie Wells
RB Donald Brown
WR Brandon Marshall
WR Sidney Rice
WR Dwayne Bowe
TE Owen Daniels
LB D'Qwell Jackson
DL Clay Matthews
DB Louis Delmas

Misfit74
Legend
Legend

Postby Misfit74 » Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:06 pm

Kolb is nice, but Sanchez is a bum (IMHO :P ). I think the deal is fair, but why take on Sanchez instead of another piece or pick to the deal? I would try and get a different QB than Sanchez and if not get a pick or other player. With a good enough pick, you could draft a QB better than Sanchez or trade it to another team for a better QB than Sanchez. I think you are letting him off the hook by taking on Sanchez in this deal, although I'm sure others may have a different view.
#GoHawks / @am_misfit / Fractal Audio / Matrix Amplification / Axe FX II XL+ / ESP, Schecter Guitars

thewhyterabbit
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Re: 2 QB league trade

Postby thewhyterabbit » Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:40 pm

Sweetness34 wrote:In a 2 QB league where you can possibly start 3 QBs (flex) and all TDs count as 6 do you think this is a fair trade? I also have the 1.03, 2.08, 3.03. I know I most likely need to throw something else in, just don't know where to start.

I send Tom Brady and I get Kolb and Sanchez in return
My roster is in the signature and here is his roster

QB Matt Ryan
QB Eli Manning
QB Kevin Kolb
QB Mark Sanchez
RB Adrian Peterson
RB Beanie Wells
RB Donald Brown
WR Brandon Marshall
WR Sidney Rice
WR Dwayne Bowe
TE Owen Daniels
LB D'Qwell Jackson
DL Clay Matthews
DB Louis Delmas
i would have went after ryan... ryan and kolb for brady and a LITTLE something is better... or ryan and sanchez.... for brady

yumbo
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby yumbo » Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:50 pm

Brady is better than those 2 guys put together!!! The least you could get would be Ryan and Kolb! That would be a fair deal.

You may have been born and bred in old Kentucky, but you're just a crumb up here! TM 3 Stooges

hostile
Starter
Starter

Postby hostile » Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:24 pm

I'm with Spence:

Ryan/Kolb/(something to make the deal a tiny bit more tasty).

Why would you want a game manager on a run-first team (Sanchez) in a 2QB league where the QB's score 6pts/TD?!

Fwiw, I play in a 2QB league too, and I doubt I would send Brady walking for Ryan and an unknown.

Steelersfan
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Steelersfan » Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:47 pm

I don't think that's terrible value in a start 2 QB league. Sanchez will throw the ball more as he gains experience si I think he holds more value that some are giving him.