Christine Michael, HS - Seahawks

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
izekial
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Re: Christine Michael, HS - Seahawks

Postby izekial » Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:54 am

id drop carey and wouldnt think twice. i think theres a chance, albiet small, that khiry has a bigger role next year. that said, its still the saints, so who knows
12 team, standard scoring. 1 qb, 2 rb, 3 wr, 1 te, 1 wr/te flex

QB-stafford, Luck
RB- K Hunt, A. Kamara, S Michel
WR- Beckham, A THielen, Julio Jones, S Watkins, C Davis, G Tate, C Coleman, Mike Williams, Cooper Kupp, Trey Quinn, C sutton
TE- Njoku, Gesicki, Goedart

softbatch
Rookie
Rookie

Postby softbatch » Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:09 pm

Thanks guys, I'm 4th on waivers hopefully it works out.
Dynasty QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, TE, Flex (RB, WR, TE), PPR, KR/PR yds
QB - Cam Newton, Carson Wentz, Nick Foles, Jalen Hurts
RB - Todd Gurley, Christian McCaffery, James Conner, David Johnson, Cam Akers, A.J. Dillon
WR - Allen Robinson, Corey Davis, JuJu Smith-Schuster, Keenan Allen, D.J. Moore, N'Keal Harry, Van Jefferson, Bryan Edwards, Denzel Mims
TE - Evan Engram, Christopher Herndon, Tyler Higbee

DJB
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby DJB » Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:56 pm

Ya drop Carey.
Follow me on Twitter @NickDynastyff

softbatch
Rookie
Rookie

Postby softbatch » Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:34 am

So I ended up trading Stevan Ridley and a 2.9 for the 1.8 and picking up Micheals off waivers. I now have 4 picks in the first 15 for next season barring me actually winning some games.
RB - Todd Gurley, Christian McCaffery, James Conner, David Johnson, Cam Akers, A.J. Dillon
WR - Allen Robinson, Corey Davis, JuJu Smith-Schuster, Keenan Allen, D.J. Moore, N'Keal Harry, Van Jefferson, Bryan Edwards, Denzel Mims

ManuManu
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby ManuManu » Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:56 am

softbatch wrote:So I ended up trading Stevan Ridley and a 2.9 for the 1.8 and picking up Micheals off waivers. I now have 4 picks in the first 15 for next season barring me actually winning some games.
How do you know where the picks will land next year?
Team 1, 10-team 0.5-PPR
QB (1): Richardson, Watson, Purdy
RB (2-3): Walker, Swift, Dobbins, R. White, Mitchell, Gainwell
WR (3-4): Hill, Godwin, Aiyuk, Flowers, N. Collins, Doubs, M. Wilson, Shakir
TE (1-2): McBride, Goedert, Okonkwo

softbatch
Rookie
Rookie

Postby softbatch » Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:20 pm

I don't but some teams are good this year and some are bad. I should have said a late 2nd for a late first.

Cameron Giles
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Cameron Giles » Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:29 pm

voiceofunreason wrote:If there was any chance of them cutting Lynch next year don't you think they'd find out now if Michael can play or not first? Turbin, while a quality backup, doesn't look like the answer as the lead rb.

But no matter what, If the guy was so good, I find it hard to believe that they wouldn't get him a few carries a game and get his feet wet. The Falcons are dressing 4 rbs a game, I'm sure they could find room to make him active if they wanted to. The only logical conclusion is that he's not showing them enough to see the field.

Still, I wouldn't mind buying him but it would have to be at a reasonable price. I kicked some tires in the offseason and people wanted top 10 rb prices. I imagine most of those owners aren't backing off much and I'm not paying close to that. Hard not to like the guy's talent but it looks like there's still a long wait ahead and there's a lot of red flags.
Yep. Plus with no run game, it would put 10x more pressure on Wilson to win games from the pocket.

zeeshan2
Captain
Captain

Postby zeeshan2 » Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:03 am

@ESPNNFL
Per @MortReport, the @Seahawks have grown tired of Marshawn Lynch's ways and he's not expected to return next season.
8:19 AM - 26 Oct 2014

zeeshan2
Captain
Captain

Postby zeeshan2 » Sun Oct 26, 2014 9:00 am

:(

Ian Rapoport ✔ @RapSheet

And yet… Expect one early in the draft RT @AaronNagler: Seahawks have Christine Michael. They'll be fine whenever they move on from Lynch.
9:24 AM - 26 Oct 2014

Jimmy Jones
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby Jimmy Jones » Sun Oct 26, 2014 9:54 am

CMike is not going to be the lead back next year. At least not to start the season anyway. It's highly likely that Lynch is gone but also highly likely that they use an early pick on his replacement. If they viewed CMike as the future he'd have already carved out a complimentary role. It just doesn't make any sense.
The Green Bay Packers
10 Team Superflex, Pass Heavy Scoring
1QB, 1QB/RB/WR/TE, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 1Def, 1K
Passing: 2pt/20yds 5pt/TD; Rushing/Receiving: 2pt/10yds; 1PPR

QB's: ARod, Rivers, Sanchez, Manziel, Mallett, Mettenberger
RB's: Charles, Lacy, Ellington, Oliver, Davis, Starks, CMike
WR's: Julio, Maclin, Sanders, Watkins, Crabtree, Patterson, Quick
TE's: Graham, Kelce, ASJ

OhCruelestRanter
MVP
MVP

Postby OhCruelestRanter » Sun Oct 26, 2014 9:58 am

Jimmy Jones wrote:CMike is not going to be the lead back next year. At least not to start the season anyway. It's highly likely that Lynch is gone but also highly likely that they use an early pick on his replacement. If they viewed CMike as the future he'd have already carved out a complimentary role. It just doesn't make any sense.
Why is it "highly likely" that they use an early pick on his replacement? What information do you have?
COOGAN IS A CHEATER AND A THIEF

Jfever
Legend
Legend

Postby Jfever » Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:35 am

I see it as highly unlikely that Seattle drafts a rb early. Maybe a 3rd rounding selection if someone (Top 5 rookie rb) slips. But - simply put, they have bigger needs and have talent in Micheal waiting in the wings. I see it as likely that this news that we are hearing now was part of the plan that was at least discussed leading up to the decision to draft Micheal in the first place. Assuming they target a rb in the first 2 round I think is grasping at straws and is a guess biased in bias of some kind. They really have every reason to give Lynch the ball as often as possible in 2014 and save Micheal for 2015 and beyond if u ask me. It's smart damage control and its a good example of forward thinking coupled with faith in their player / draft analysis.
Truth is found through Evidence.

Science is the poetry of reality.

* Reality (as defined by Webster's dictionary) - A word for things as they actually exist, as opposed to an idealistic or notional ideal of them.

DJB
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby DJB » Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:27 pm

Jimmy Jones wrote:CMike is not going to be the lead back next year. At least not to start the season anyway. It's highly likely that Lynch is gone but also highly likely that they use an early pick on his replacement. If they viewed CMike as the future he'd have already carved out a complimentary role. It just doesn't make any sense.
I actually agree. Could easily see the, take Gurley round 1 for sure and the cycle of big power backs in Sea would continue.

All Christine owners should sell him now for a ransom. Do it before it;s too late!
Follow me on Twitter @NickDynastyff

Jimmy Jones
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby Jimmy Jones » Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:53 pm

OhCruelestRanter wrote:
Why is it "highly likely" that they use an early pick on his replacement? What information do you have?
No information, just my opinion. They like to run the ball heavily and it doesn't look like they are as fond of CMike as fantasy owners are. I can't see them going into 2015 with CMike and Turbin as the base of their run game. I think they will go BPA, and my guess is a great RB will fall to them in the 1st, 2nd, or 3rd. I hope I'm wrong though since I own him in my dynasty.
The Green Bay Packers
10 Team Superflex, Pass Heavy Scoring
1QB, 1QB/RB/WR/TE, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 1Def, 1K
Passing: 2pt/20yds 5pt/TD; Rushing/Receiving: 2pt/10yds; 1PPR

QB's: ARod, Rivers, Sanchez, Manziel, Mallett, Mettenberger
RB's: Charles, Lacy, Ellington, Oliver, Davis, Starks, CMike
WR's: Julio, Maclin, Sanders, Watkins, Crabtree, Patterson, Quick
TE's: Graham, Kelce, ASJ

zeeshan2
Captain
Captain

Postby zeeshan2 » Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:14 pm

Ian Rapoport ✔ @RapSheet

#BeastMode is about that action in Seattle. But I’m told he’s not about talking. Very little-to-no communication with Pete Carroll & others.
6:58 AM - 26 Oct 2014