Rashee Rice or Justyn Ross?

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
CGW
Legend
Legend

Re: Rashee Rice or Justyn Ross?

Postby CGW » Thu May 09, 2024 9:45 am

usps33 wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 9:35 am
FantasyFreak wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 3:53 pm Apparently there was an incident at SMU that was sort of swept under the rug with this guy too. No charges, but teams were aware of it, and many had him off their board, or way down because of it.
I saw this tweet yesterday, it’s the 1st thing I’ve read that says what might have happened to Rice at SMU:

https://x.com/NFLDraftBites/status/1788334441967800492
Yeah, I dunno. I dislike the chiefs as much as anyone, but this looks like some bull.

Jigga94
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Jigga94 » Thu May 09, 2024 9:58 am

CGW wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 9:45 am
FantasyFreak wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 3:53 pm Apparently there was an incident at SMU that was sort of swept under the rug with this guy too. No charges, but teams were aware of it, and many had him off their board, or way down because of it.
I saw this tweet yesterday, it’s the 1st thing I’ve read that says what might have happened to Rice at SMU:

Yeah, I dunno. I dislike the chiefs as much as anyone, but this looks like some bull.
You can squint really hard (after a few tequila shots) and it kinda makes sense though...

But we never truly know what these players are like in real life, even after interviews and random press blurbs. I assume pretty much every player has their issues, it's just the ones who get caught that become problems. And now it's even more damning when you get caught on camera.

What I won't deny is that good teams take swings on high upside players with character issues. That's what I do as a fantasy GM anyways :lol:

CGW
Legend
Legend

Postby CGW » Thu May 09, 2024 10:17 am

Jigga94 wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 9:58 am

You can squint really hard (after a few tequila shots) and it kinda makes sense though...

But we never truly know what these players are like in real life, even after interviews and random press blurbs. I assume pretty much every player has their issues, it's just the ones who get caught that become problems. And now it's even more damning when you get caught on camera.

What I won't deny is that good teams take swings on high upside players with character issues. That's what I do as a fantasy GM anyways :lol:
Oh he's definitely a knuckle head, I'm just not believing he "shot up a car" in college without it being at least a news blurb at some point. Like the comments on this tweet allude to...
Source = trust me bruh.

Jigga94
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Jigga94 » Thu May 09, 2024 10:21 am

CGW wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 10:17 am

Oh he's definitely a knuckle head, I'm just not believing he "shot up a car" in college without it being at least a news blurb at some point. Like the comments on this tweet allude to...
Source = trust me bruh.
definitely some hyperbole, if any truth to it

Dynasty DeLorean
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby Dynasty DeLorean » Thu May 09, 2024 10:45 am

Source = trust me bruh.
There’s a significant segment of the population that doesn’t go running to the police or news reporters every time something is done to them. I have no idea if it’s true or not but it’s not that unfathomable.

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT

Postby FantasyFreak » Thu May 09, 2024 12:29 pm

Dynasty DeLorean wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 10:45 am

Source = trust me bruh.
There’s a significant segment of the population that doesn’t go running to the police or news reporters every time something is done to them. I have no idea if it’s true or not but it’s not that unfathomable.
Remember all the stuff Guice did that was brushed under the rug at LSU?

Not saying this is true, but there was some stuff that caused teams to take him off their board, so who knows.

Also, just saw this.

https://twitter.com/_MLFootball/status/ ... 1031116903

https://twitter.com/StevenDialFox4/stat ... 84/photo/2
Janiel Dones Truther

Foodie. Well done steak goes in the trash.

Habaneros make the best tasting hot sauce. Throwing a bunch of random stuff on top of fries doesn't mean you call it "poutine".

Bronco Billy
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby Bronco Billy » Thu May 09, 2024 5:18 pm

Here’s what Dial posted:
NEW: Incident report for
an alleged assault at Lit Kitchen says the suspect messaged the victim to come back to the business then punched the victim in the face.

While the alleged suspect name is redacted, sources confirm it’s #Chiefs WR Rashee Rice.
Maybe you could use Minute Rice to describe the length of his career

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT

Postby FantasyFreak » Thu May 09, 2024 5:36 pm

Bronco Billy wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 5:18 pm Here’s what Dial posted:
an alleged assault at Lit Kitchen says the suspect messaged the victim to come back to the business then punched the victim in the face.

While the alleged suspect name is redacted, sources confirm it’s #Chiefs WR Rashee Rice.
:lol:
Janiel Dones Truther

Habaneros make the best tasting hot sauce. Throwing a bunch of random stuff on top of fries doesn't mean you call it "poutine".

TheTroll
Legend
Legend

Postby TheTroll » Thu May 09, 2024 5:50 pm

FantasyFreak wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 5:36 pm

:lol:
Lol!!! Good one BB
Team 1
Dynasty 10 team, 22 roster + 6 Taxi, PPR
1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 Flex, 1 TE, K, Def

QB: Love, Goff, Fields
RB: Bijan, Montgomery, Kamara, Ford, K Herbert, Zeke, Mattison
WR: Jefferson, Olave, London, Ridley, Sutton, Shaheed
TE: Kincaid, Kittle, Freiermuth
K: Tucker, Sanders
DEF: CLE

Taxi: Charbs, K Mitchell, Demercado, QJ, D Douglas, W Robinson, Hooker

Picks
2024: 1.03, 3.06, 3.09, 4.09
2025: 2, 3, 3, 3, 4, 5
2026: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Team 2
Dynasty 10 team, 22 man roster + 6 Taxi, PPR, SF and TEP
1QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex, 1 S Flex

QB: Allen, Goff, Watson, Jones
RB: K Williams, B Robinson, Chubb, Ford, Mostert, A Gibson, Dillon, Pierce, Zeke
WR: Olave, T Hill, Addison, D Adams, C Watson, D Johnson, G Davis, OBJ
TE: Kincaid, Kmet, Goedert

Taxi: Mitchell, DTR, Mims, K Miller, Douglas, Vaughn

Picks
2024: 1.08, 3.02, 3.09
2025: 1, 3, 4, 5
2026: 1, 1, 2, 2, 3, 4, 5

Shcritters
MVP
MVP

Postby Shcritters » Thu May 09, 2024 8:38 pm

Well played 🤣
Gopher Two
PPR SF, WR & TE Premium (WR 1.2 PPR , TE 1.5 PPR), 10 total starters, 1 QB, 1SF, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 3 Flex
QB: Mahomes, Prescott, Mayfield
RB: Hall, Pacheco, Jacobs, Connor, Chubb, Mattison
WR: Tyreek, AJ Brown, Flowers, CSutton, JJeudy, Slayton, Iosivas
TE: McBride, DSchultz, Musgrave, Kraft, MGesicki
2024: 1.02, 2.02
2022 and 2023 League Champ

SafeLeague #1 (12 team, SF, 2.0 PPR TE Prem). 10 total starters 1 QB, 1SF (QB/TE/RB/WR), 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 3 Flex
QB: Caleb, Purdy, Levis, Penix
RB: Pacheco, Estime, Vaughn
WR: Nabers, Coleman, Downs, EMoore, Jeudy, Burton, MMims, MWilson
TE: Hock, Kincaid, Pitts, Sinnott, Mayer
2025: 3 1sts, 2 2nds, 2 3rds, 2 4ths

SafeLeague #2
QB: Caleb, Richardson, Purdy, JJMcCarthy
RB: literal ZERO RB (for now)
WR: Nabers, Worthy, McConkey, Brian Thomas Jr, Pearsall, Mims, Burton, Mingo, Toney, Skyy, Iosivas
TE: LaPorta, Kincaid, McBride, Bowers, Mayer, Musgrave, Schoonmaker
2025: 3 1sts, 2 2nds

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT

Postby FantasyFreak » Fri May 10, 2024 12:53 pm

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootba ... ashee-rice
Janiel Dones Truther

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT

Postby FantasyFreak » Fri May 10, 2024 11:07 pm

I've heard Minute Rice is more A-Salty than regular rice, so it checks out.
Janiel Dones Truther

Bronco Billy
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby Bronco Billy » Sat May 11, 2024 6:36 am

A little more detail on the SMU incident. Apparently it was related to a dispute over a girl.
Multiple teams learned before the NFL Draft that Kansas City #Chiefs WR Rashee Rice was allegedly involved in an incident at SMU. Rice fired multiple bullets into an empty car belonging to Kendric Davis after attending an SMU basketball game with friends. Per NBC Sports

Kurt G.O.A.T.
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby Kurt G.O.A.T. » Sat May 11, 2024 7:06 am

He shot up a car with nobody in there? That's nothing for a young kid. Only having some fun. Didn't hurt anyone.

It's no surprise he wouldn’t think twice about racing on busy public roads at very high speeds. Jerk off.

YouMightDieTryin
MVP
MVP

Postby YouMightDieTryin » Tue May 14, 2024 7:03 am