Rhamondre+ for the 1.12

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
Konehead94
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Rhamondre+ for the 1.12

Postby Konehead94 » Sat Feb 24, 2024 7:47 am

12t SF Full PPR

Would you move rhamondre and the 2.10 for the 1.12? Just coming off the championship, and also have the 1.03 in this draft. Only 2 qbs are dak and Goff, so could possibly get McCarthy at the 1.12 and add some wr depth in either mhj or nabers at the 1.03. Thanks!
Qb: Dak, Tua, Deshaun Watson, Daniel Jones , heinecke

Rb: Saquon, Gibson, mostert, rojo, chase Edmonds,
Lynn Bowden, Michael Carter

Wr: Amari Cooper, Thielen, Keenan Allen, diontae Johnson, Robert woods, , Anthony Miller

TE: Fant, Herndon, Allie-Cox

Menace2010
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Re: Rhamondre+ for the 1.12

Postby Menace2010 » Sat Feb 24, 2024 8:33 am

That's probably max cash out, but if you're a legit contender and need a RB, he could rebound in 2024 and be a useful piece... the lack of quality RBs in this draft create some challenges for contenders. I was hoping to add a couple of RB2s to my legit contending teams before the season but am no longer sure the draft is an avenue to do so. Means I'll likely be making some trades like this one with my late 1sts or early 2nds.

Konehead94
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby Konehead94 » Sat Feb 24, 2024 8:41 am

Menace2010 wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 8:33 am That's probably max cash out, but if you're a legit contender and need a RB, he could rebound in 2024 and be a useful piece... the lack of quality RBs in this draft create some challenges for contenders. I was hoping to add a couple of RB2s to my legit contending teams before the season but am no longer sure the draft is an avenue to do so. Means I'll likely be making some trades like this one with my late 1sts or early 2nds.
My other RBs are Gibbs, Breece, Javonte, and Singletary. Do you think this leaves me too thin?
Qb: Dak, Tua, Deshaun Watson, Daniel Jones , heinecke

Rb: Saquon, Gibson, mostert, rojo, chase Edmonds,
Lynn Bowden, Michael Carter

Wr: Amari Cooper, Thielen, Keenan Allen, diontae Johnson, Robert woods, , Anthony Miller

TE: Fant, Herndon, Allie-Cox

lic217
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby lic217 » Tue Feb 27, 2024 9:53 am

Trade 2.10 and Ram for the 1.12. With a new coach and also the whole off-season of play out, there’s a good chance another running back is brought in or they go with a full-blown committee. Now is exactly the time to be cashing out on running backs like him. Then when the time comes, you can always trade that first round pick For a running back who is in a better situation. In a super flex that pic has a lot of value.

lic217
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby lic217 » Tue Feb 27, 2024 9:55 am

Konehead94 wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 8:41 am
Menace2010 wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 8:33 am That's probably max cash out, but if you're a legit contender and need a RB, he could rebound in 2024 and be a useful piece... the lack of quality RBs in this draft create some challenges for contenders. I was hoping to add a couple of RB2s to my legit contending teams before the season but am no longer sure the draft is an avenue to do so. Means I'll likely be making some trades like this one with my late 1sts or early 2nds.
My other RBs are Gibbs, Breece, Javonte, and Singletary. Do you think this leaves me too thin?
You do not need to worry about depth too much right now in the off-season. For me, it’s about accumulating, talent and value and getting my team flexibility to make moves as needed in the future. If you have your future first round draft picks, that means you have an opportunity to buy a running back at any point if needed. There will be plenty of running backs that come available during the season next year That can be had for second round pics or definitely for a first round pick. With all the free agent running backs coming available, and then also a few solid, running backs, that will likely be drafted. We can assume that there will be plenty of opportunities to buy.

pmart33
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby pmart33 » Tue Feb 27, 2024 10:00 am

I'll take the Rhamondre side. Alex Van Pelt made several RBs fantasy viable during his time as OC in Cleveland and Stevenson is the only reliable play maker in the Patriots offense at the moment. The team has so many holes on that side of the ball that I don't see RB being a huge priority in free agency, and this isn't a strong RB class. Stevenson is one of my favorite buy low targets this off-season for contending rosters.

Stone2987
Starter
Starter

Postby Stone2987 » Tue Feb 27, 2024 10:30 am

Maybe I’m high on Rhamondre but that’s an easy no for me.
Team 1
10 team, sf, 0.5 ppr, te prem 1.0 ppr, idp
Start 1 qb, 2 rb, 3 wr, 1 te, 3 flex, 1 sf, 2 dl, 2 lb, 2 db, 1 idp flex
QB- Dak, Tua, Cousins, Minshew, Jimmy G
RB- CMC, Taylor, Achane, Zeke, Pierce, Mostert, Chandler, Ford
WR- Chase, Lamb, Waddle, Devonta, K Allen, Godwin, Lockett, Douglas, Z Jones
TE- LaPorta, Pitts
DL- Phillips, Burns, Buckner, Thibs
LB- Luvu, E.Jones, Warner Pace
DB- Hamilton, Metellus Hufanga, Bates, Branch
League started in 2020
2020 7th
2021 Champ
2022 Champ
2023 Champ
2024 picks 3.10 and 5.10

Team 2
12 team, SF, 0.5 ppr, 1.0 te prem, idp
Qb - Lamar, Kyler Jacoby
Rb - Achane, KWalk Swift, Estime, Irving Foreman, Mattison
Wr - Wilson, AJB, London, JSN Downs, Polk, R Wilson, Mims, Shaheed, McMillan, Palmer, Douglas
Te - Pitts, Goedert Bowers, Fant, All, Wiley
Dl - Gary, Greenard Latu, Mafe, Karlaftis
Lb - Luvu, Milano, Wilson Jamin
Db - Hamilton, Brisker Curl, Sainristil