lukkynumber13
GOAT
GOAT

Re: 2023 In Season Trades

Postby lukkynumber13 » Sat Oct 07, 2023 8:19 pm

Contending team not in sig - double PPR for TEs

I sent Nuk & a 24 3rd

Got Kittle
TEAM A - 12T (22 R/U, 20 R/U, 19 R/U, 18 Champ, 17 R/U)
HERBERT, J Daniels, Baker
BIJAN/KAMARA/MIXON, A Jones
HILL/AJB/G WILSON/D ADAMS/DK, Pittman, Flowers, Evans, Pearsoll
KITTLE
/
TEAM B - 16T, SF, TEP (22 R/U)
HURTS/COUSINS, D Jones
JT/JACOBS, Mostert, Gus E
HILL/MCLAURIN/DEEBO
LAPORTA/KELCE/KITTLE
/
TEAM C - 32T (2 copy), 1QB, TEP
TUA, J Daniels
KAMARA, J Brooks, Monty, Mattison
JJ/DK/GODWIN/K ALLEN, Kirk, J Meyers, Polk, Wandale
KITTLE, Goedert, Higbee
/
TEAM D - 14T, 1QB
MAHOMES, Goff
BIJAN/BREECE, Pollard
CHASE/G WILSON/AIYUK/DJM, Nabers, Pittman, Diggs, Polk
KITTLE, Goedert
/
TEAM E - 14T, SF, 2TE
MAHOMES/T-LAW, Carr
BIJAN/CMC/SAQUON/BREECE, Pollard
HILL/AIYUK/EVANS/GODWIN, Hollywood
MCBRIDE/ENGRAM, Goedert
/
TEAM F - 12T, SF & TEP
HERBERT/TUA, Kyler
BIJAN/MIXON, Spears, J Warren
JJ/G WILSON/WADDLE/OLAVE, Godwin, J Reed
LAPORTA

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT

Postby FantasyFreak » Sat Oct 07, 2023 8:38 pm

lukkynumber13 wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 8:06 pm Team D - I sent Kyren Williams, Hollywood, and my 24 2nd

Got Olave
Nice
Janiel Dones Truther

Foodie. Well done steak goes in the trash.

Habaneros make the best tasting hot sauce. Throwing a bunch of random stuff on top of fries doesn't mean you call it "poutine".

MacDaddy123
MVP
MVP

Postby MacDaddy123 » Sat Oct 07, 2023 9:47 pm

lukkynumber13 wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 8:19 pm Contending team not in sig - double PPR for TEs

I sent Nuk & a 24 3rd

Got Kittle
Very Nice!!!! :clap:

MacDaddy123
MVP
MVP

Postby MacDaddy123 » Sat Oct 07, 2023 9:50 pm

12 team SF TEP PPR Start 11, I am contending and was working with a non-contender who was looking to dump points off his roster due to rookie draft settings based off Reverse Max PF, not record. He also is still a Burks fan.

Give: Treylon Burks, Chris Evans
Get: Amari Cooper, Raheem Mostert.

fantasyball
Rookie
Rookie

Postby fantasyball » Sat Oct 07, 2023 10:01 pm

Traded Achane for 2 2024 1st (mid and late)

nathanq42
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby nathanq42 » Sat Oct 07, 2023 10:42 pm

fantasyball wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 10:01 pm Traded Achane for 2 2024 1st (mid and late)
Big gamble, better hope you can capture lightning a second and third time. Could have just traded a real game.changer for two duds/busts. Time will tell
12 Team 1 ppr .1 points per carry
Garbage
QB Jalen Hurts
RB A-train, D'Onta Foreman,Jahmyr Gibbs, JK Dobbins, Rashaad Penny, AJ Dillon, Jerrick McKinnon, Joshua Kelley, TDP, Chase Edmonds, JRob, Zamir White
WR CeeDee Lamb, Justin Jefferson, DJ Moore, Hollywood Brown, Brandin Cooks, Odell Beckham Junior, Marvin Jones, Braxton Berrios, Richie James
TE Dalton Kincaid, Foster Moreau
+2 Flex
1.02, 1.06

fantasyball
Rookie
Rookie

Postby fantasyball » Sat Oct 07, 2023 11:06 pm

nathanq42 wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 10:42 pm
fantasyball wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 10:01 pm Traded Achane for 2 2024 1st (mid and late)
Big gamble, better hope you can capture lightning a second and third time. Could have just traded a real game.changer for two duds/busts. Time will tell
yeah i am 0-4 and own pick of another 0-4 team.
so good deal for me, can’t trust miami. lol

hoos89
Legend
Legend

Postby hoos89 » Sun Oct 08, 2023 5:24 am

And they could have traded a flash in the pan for a real game changer or two. This is really solid value for Achane right now.
Team 1: 2012-2016
2013 Champion, 2012 Runner-Up

Team 2: 12 Team PPR - 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 2 R/W/T, 23 man rosters, est. 2016
2021 Champion, 2020 Runner-up
Tua, Purdy, Rodgers, Geno, Carr
JT, Javonte, Chubb, Ekeler, Mostert, Chuba, D. Harris, M. Carter, J. Hill, Spiller
Chase, Lamb, Amon-Ra, Aiyuk, DJM, Dell, M. Williams
Andrews, McBride, Engram
IR(3):
Taxi(4): J. Palmer, Tolbert, T. Palmer
2024 Picks: 3, 4, 5

Team 3: 12 Team PPR, 6 pt Pass TD - 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 3 R/W/T, 28 man rosters, est. 2019
2021 Champion, 2022 Runner-up
Jackson, Love, Tannehill, Z. Wilson
Barkley, Mixon, Mostert, J. Wilson, CEH, Gaskin, J. Hill
J. Jefferson, Diggs, Waddle, Evans, Metcalf, Sutton, R. Moore, Slayton, Berrios, Carter, Dortch, Powell, Raymond
Kelce, Pitts, Dissly, Hooper

Two Cents
Role Player
Role Player

Postby Two Cents » Sun Oct 08, 2023 6:13 am

hoos89 wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 5:24 am
And they could have traded a flash in the pan for a real game changer or two. This is really solid value for Achane right now.
Unless you think the future prospects of the situation is bad, or that the young player is overrated, I think that selling a potential young stud for picks is a zero sum game. It doesn’t really get you anywhere whether you’re contending or rebuilding. If Achane was like 25 turning 26 then I could see it…..but it’s his rookie season. So the only way to win the trade is if

1. he flops completely for some reason
2. you hit studs on both rookie picks and Achane regresses to an average RB
or 3. you hit studs on both rookie picks AND he flops completely for some reason

The best case scenario at this point still involves risk. The question is basically does Achanes potential upside or regression outweigh the chance those two picks produce players better than him? At this point I’d just take the player, personally.
¢¢

12 team SF TEP
STARTERS | BENCH
QB (1) Mayfield, Mac Jones, Garrapollo, Darnold, Dobbs
RB (2) Kyren Williams, Rachaad White, AJ Dillon, Gibson, K. Mitchell, Perine, CEH, Akers, Dowdle
WR (3) Collins, Palmer, Meyers, Chark, Boyd, Juju
TE (2) Laporta, Kmet , Schultz, J. Johnson, Fant, Dulcich
FLEX (3) Montgomery, Njoku, Brian Robinson
SF (1) Minshew

slaughterrt
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby slaughterrt » Sun Oct 08, 2023 6:54 am

Two Cents wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 6:13 am

Unless you think the future prospects of the situation is bad, or that the young player is overrated, I think that selling a potential young stud for picks is a zero sum game. It doesn’t really get you anywhere whether you’re contending or rebuilding. If Achane was like 25 turning 26 then I could see it…..but it’s his rookie season. So the only way to win the trade is if

or 3. you hit studs on both rookie picks AND he flops completely for some reason

The best case scenario at this point still involves risk. The question is basically does Achanes potential upside or regression outweigh the chance those two picks produce players better than him? At this point I’d just take the player, personally.
Or 4…Achane’s value plateaus (or decreases from its already inflated value) as the season progresses into the offseason, while the value of the two picks almost certainly continue to increase. In 7 or 8 months you may be able to buy Achane with one of those picks, and net a free 1st. With how quickly RB values fluctuate (looking at you JT and Breece), I wouldn’t want to count on RB stock.

If I’m not competing, then I’m taking the asset(s) that will increase versus the one(s) that likely has hit its peak and will probably plateau/decrease.

And personally, if I was rebuilding, I wouldn’t want to build around a RB.

nathanq42
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby nathanq42 » Sun Oct 08, 2023 7:12 am

slaughterrt wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 6:54 am

Or 4…Achane’s value plateaus (or decreases from its already inflated value) as the season progresses into the offseason, while the value of the two picks almost certainly continue to increase. In 7 or 8 months you may be able to buy Achane with one of those picks, and net a free 1st. With how quickly RB values fluctuate (looking at you JT and Breece), I wouldn’t want to count on RB stock.

If I’m not competing, then I’m taking the asset(s) that will increase versus the one(s) that likely has hit its peak and will probably plateau/decrease.

This mindset gets you into perennial rebuild imo. At some point the rubber has to hit the road and you have to have players on your team that will produce points, and do far through his rookie season achane is producing at a crazy rate, even with regression of 10 points pretty game he is putting up very desirable numbers.

You can't win without having players whose value may fluctuate, and let's not pretend that pick value don't fluctuate either, 2023 cooled off big time leading up to the draft, and once you make the pick it is worth less than a first. I understand that players values can fluctuate, their situations can change, they may get injured, their skills and talent may fade, but picks are no guarantee, and trading a rookie RB who has elite traits, great college production, a great situation, a forward thinking coach that can use him to the full extent of his ability, and has put up 80 points over his first two real games is a losing strategy.

If JT did this on his first two games as a rookie there is no way you sell for 2 mid to late firsts. If it was for 1.01 and 1.02 I get it that is a worthwhile roll of the dice, but in the 7-12 range you're looking at guys that likely won't be game changers for you like how achane already is. Yes you can find gems there, but there is a slew of fool's gold at the back end of the first
12 Team 1 ppr .1 points per carry
Garbage
QB Jalen Hurts
RB A-train, D'Onta Foreman,Jahmyr Gibbs, JK Dobbins, Rashaad Penny, AJ Dillon, Jerrick McKinnon, Joshua Kelley, TDP, Chase Edmonds, JRob, Zamir White
WR CeeDee Lamb, Justin Jefferson, DJ Moore, Hollywood Brown, Brandin Cooks, Odell Beckham Junior, Marvin Jones, Braxton Berrios, Richie James
TE Dalton Kincaid, Foster Moreau
+2 Flex
1.02, 1.06

BabyChark23
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby BabyChark23 » Sun Oct 08, 2023 9:16 am

slaughterrt wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 6:54 am

I agree with your rationale here. I am always preaching to sell RBs or down-tier when they get this much hysteria and hype around them. I’m not sure mid- late 1sts was the way to go, but it is reasonable value and I appreciate the thought process behind it.

IR1
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby IR1 » Sun Oct 08, 2023 12:42 pm

Sent CJ Stroud
Got Zay Flowers

Other team asked about CJ, I asked if we could work anything with Flowers, expecting to add- he sent an offer straight up
10Team PPR-QB/RB/WR/WR/TE/PK/flex-DT/DE/DE/LB/LB/LB/CB/CB/S/S/flex
QB- Herbert, Tua
RB- Barkley, Swift, Montgomery, Dobbins, Walker
WR-Adams, ARSB, JWilliams, Godwin, Metcalf, Allen, Kirk, Flowers
TE- Kelce, Goedert
PK
DT- Buckner, Simmons, QWilliams,
DE- Hunter, JBosa, Thibodeaux, JPHillips, Rousseau, Paye, Greenard
LB- Edmunds, Warner, E Kendricks, Wagner, De"Vondre Campbell, Asamoah, Sanders
CB- Moore, Howard, Reed
S- Dugger, Pitre, Thompson
IR Dobbins, Dulcich
Taxi- Kincaid, QJohnston

Jigga94
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Jigga94 » Sun Oct 08, 2023 12:51 pm

IR1 wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 12:42 pm Sent CJ Stroud
Got Zay Flowers

Other team asked about CJ, I asked if we could work anything with Flowers, expecting to add- he sent an offer straight up
1QB I like this. SF, heck no

Shoreline Steamers
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby Shoreline Steamers » Sun Oct 08, 2023 12:56 pm

slaughterrt wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 6:54 am And personally, if I was rebuilding, I wouldn’t want to build around a RB.
100% agree with this.
14 Team, No-PPR, 20 Man Roster, TD Heavy, TD = 6, FG = 3, Start: QB, 2RB, 2WR, TE, Flex, K, D
QB: L. Jackson, B. Purdy, T. Lance
RB: J. Mixon, N. Chubb, A. Dillon, J. Cook, K. Mitchell, J. McLaughlin, Z. Evans
WR: J. Chase, C. Godwin, D. Johnson, J. Reed, C. Tillman
TE: TJ Hockenson, D. Njoku, B. Jordan

14 Team, .5 PPR, 18 Man Roster, Rush/Rec TD = 6, Pass TD = 4, FG = 3, Start: QB, 2RB, 2WR, TE, Flex, K, D
QB: L. Jackson, T. Tagovailoa
RB: B. Robinson, K. Walker, R. Stevenson, K. Herbertl
WR: C. Olave, T. Higgins, B. Aiyuk, N. Collins, Z. Flowers, M. Mims
TE: K. Pitts, D. Njoku