General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
BabyChark23
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Re: 2022 Offseason Trades

Postby BabyChark23 » Sat Jun 25, 2022 8:07 pm

Bleggins wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 7:15 pm Gave: Zeke
Got: Damien Harris & Goedert

Don't love Harris, and I think Zeke still has at least 1 more pretty solid season in him. But my TE group was an absolute mess and I think Goedert is a monster this year.
Why do you think Goedert is going to be a monster this year?

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT

Postby FantasyFreak » Sat Jun 25, 2022 8:09 pm

mzkp54 wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 3:05 pm 12 team SF

Gave: Winston
Got: ‘23 1st, Kyle Philips
Steal.
Janiel Dones Truther

Foodie. Well done steak goes in the trash.

Habaneros make the best tasting hot sauce. Throwing a bunch of random stuff on top of fries doesn't mean you call it "poutine".

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT

Postby FantasyFreak » Sat Jun 25, 2022 8:10 pm

Two Cents wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 11:11 am
FantasyFreak wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 10:00 am Start 3 RB league. (James Conner was dropped by an owner, long story) So FAAB money comes into play for this trade.

Gave: 975 FAAB Dollars (1000 dollar budget) and projected late 3rd in 2023

Got: Rondale Moore
interesting. Are you not in a position to get into a bidding war for James Conner? I would think the opportunity to nail him down would be worth a little more than Rondale Moore. I would probably say this is short a pick for me on the Rondale side considering the circumstances. I either would have not given the pick or ask for one in return. It could still very well pay off though if Rondale Moore comes through like expected! Its just a tough justification in my mind to invest all of your FAAB dollars into a player that could go either way.

¢¢
Not a huge Rondale fan, but with Kirk gone, he could see more targets. I'm trading for the profile at what I consider a reduced cost. My roster is very deep, and the waiver wire is pretty barren, it's 12 team, and we roster 30 in season/35 off season. I didn't have enough money to get Conner, and the trade was with a guy, who had already accumulated 300 more BB dollars than anybody, so I made the offer to give the confidence that he could lock Conner down, as I let him know (and did) that I would be sending out other offers to people with my BB dollars. My RB room is the deepest in the league, and I didn't want to spend any resources for BB dollars to play in the "arms race" to get Conner. ( I am back to back champ, and have a top end team, so the pick "should be" in the 3.09-3.12 range, and we have a 1.13 bonus pick, too), I figured I might as well leverage the BB dollars for their increased value considering the situation. I don't trust Conner, though I like him, and I really wasn't willing to move longer term players or draft picks next year in a very good class (SF league, start 3 RB, and i have an early first, late first, early 2nd, which I don't want to move)
Janiel Dones Truther

Habaneros make the best tasting hot sauce. Throwing a bunch of random stuff on top of fries doesn't mean you call it "poutine".

Bleggins
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby Bleggins » Sun Jun 26, 2022 5:13 am

BabyChark23 wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 8:07 pm

Don't love Harris, and I think Zeke still has at least 1 more pretty solid season in him. But my TE group was an absolute mess and I think Goedert is a monster this year.
Was TE6 after Ertz trade last year. Another year of growth and some potential improvement from Hurts, I think he's a top 5 TE this year.

Pullo Vision
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby Pullo Vision » Sun Jun 26, 2022 1:07 pm

FantasyFreak wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 8:10 pm
FantasyFreak wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 10:00 am Start 3 RB league. (James Conner was dropped by an owner, long story) So FAAB money comes into play for this trade.

interesting. Are you not in a position to get into a bidding war for James Conner? I would think the opportunity to nail him down would be worth a little more than Rondale Moore. I would probably say this is short a pick for me on the Rondale side considering the circumstances. I either would have not given the pick or ask for one in return. It could still very well pay off though if Rondale Moore comes through like expected! Its just a tough justification in my mind to invest all of your FAAB dollars into a player that could go either way.

¢¢
Not a huge Rondale fan, but with Kirk gone, he could see more targets. I'm trading for the profile at what I consider a reduced cost. My roster is very deep, and the waiver wire is pretty barren, it's 12 team, and we roster 30 in season/35 off season. I didn't have enough money to get Conner, and the trade was with a guy, who had already accumulated 300 more BB dollars than anybody, so I made the offer to give the confidence that he could lock Conner down, as I let him know (and did) that I would be sending out other offers to people with my BB dollars. My RB room is the deepest in the league, and I didn't want to spend any resources for BB dollars to play in the "arms race" to get Conner. ( I am back to back champ, and have a top end team, so the pick "should be" in the 3.09-3.12 range, and we have a 1.13 bonus pick, too), I figured I might as well leverage the BB dollars for their increased value considering the situation. I don't trust Conner, though I like him, and I really wasn't willing to move longer term players or draft picks next year in a very good class (SF league, start 3 RB, and i have an early first, late first, early 2nd, which I don't want to move)
Love the logic of this process.
League #1- 14 tm ppr, 1Q, 2R, 3W, 1T, 1 R/W/T, 1K
1 DT, 2 DE, 2 LB, 1 CB, 1 S, 1 flex

League #2- 12 team PPR, 1Q, 1R, 2W, 1T, 1 R/W/T, 1 W/R/T, 1 Def

League #3- 12 tm PPR, 1Q, 0R (yes, ZERO RB) 3W, 1T, 2 R/W/T flex, 1 Def

Pullo Vision
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby Pullo Vision » Sun Jun 26, 2022 1:12 pm

Bleggins wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 5:13 am

Was TE6 after Ertz trade last year. Another year of growth and some potential improvement from Hurts, I think he's a top 5 TE this year.
The acquisition of AJB, with Smith present, and the potential the offense is ran focused, are all reasons I'm concerned about Goedert's near term prospects.
League #1- 14 tm ppr, 1Q, 2R, 3W, 1T, 1 R/W/T, 1K
1 DT, 2 DE, 2 LB, 1 CB, 1 S, 1 flex

League #2- 12 team PPR, 1Q, 1R, 2W, 1T, 1 R/W/T, 1 W/R/T, 1 Def

League #3- 12 tm PPR, 1Q, 0R (yes, ZERO RB) 3W, 1T, 2 R/W/T flex, 1 Def

natjjohn
Role Player
Role Player

Postby natjjohn » Sun Jun 26, 2022 1:14 pm

Bleggins wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 5:13 am

AJ Brown likely to take most of those Goedert targets. Would think likely spot is back end of the top 12-15 range

TheBelgian
Role Player
Role Player

Postby TheBelgian » Sun Jun 26, 2022 2:05 pm

Pullo Vision wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 1:07 pm

¢¢
Love the logic of this process.
Wow. Great work and thought on this one.
Hey FantasyFreak,
Please do me a favor and avoid joining my leagues. You'll run circles around me amd push me down the standings. Thank you

mild
Legend
Legend

Postby mild » Sun Jun 26, 2022 3:53 pm

FantasyFreak wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 8:10 pm Not a huge Rondale fan, but with Kirk gone, he could see more targets. I'm trading for the profile at what I consider a reduced cost. My roster is very deep, and the waiver wire is pretty barren, it's 12 team, and we roster 30 in season/35 off season. I didn't have enough money to get Conner, and the trade was with a guy, who had already accumulated 300 more BB dollars than anybody, so I made the offer to give the confidence that he could lock Conner down, as I let him know (and did) that I would be sending out other offers to people with my BB dollars. My RB room is the deepest in the league, and I didn't want to spend any resources for BB dollars to play in the "arms race" to get Conner. ( I am back to back champ, and have a top end team, so the pick "should be" in the 3.09-3.12 range, and we have a 1.13 bonus pick, too), I figured I might as well leverage the BB dollars for their increased value considering the situation. I don't trust Conner, though I like him, and I really wasn't willing to move longer term players or draft picks next year in a very good class (SF league, start 3 RB, and i have an early first, late first, early 2nd, which I don't want to move)
Hey FF - can I bite on this?

How does the bonus pick work in your league; what's it for? 8-)

Sounds fun / hilarious, whatever it is

thunderTung
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby thunderTung » Sun Jun 26, 2022 4:35 pm

mild wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 3:53 pm
FantasyFreak wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 8:10 pm Not a huge Rondale fan, but with Kirk gone, he could see more targets. I'm trading for the profile at what I consider a reduced cost. My roster is very deep, and the waiver wire is pretty barren, it's 12 team, and we roster 30 in season/35 off season. I didn't have enough money to get Conner, and the trade was with a guy, who had already accumulated 300 more BB dollars than anybody, so I made the offer to give the confidence that he could lock Conner down, as I let him know (and did) that I would be sending out other offers to people with my BB dollars. My RB room is the deepest in the league, and I didn't want to spend any resources for BB dollars to play in the "arms race" to get Conner. ( I am back to back champ, and have a top end team, so the pick "should be" in the 3.09-3.12 range, and we have a 1.13 bonus pick, too), I figured I might as well leverage the BB dollars for their increased value considering the situation. I don't trust Conner, though I like him, and I really wasn't willing to move longer term players or draft picks next year in a very good class (SF league, start 3 RB, and i have an early first, late first, early 2nd, which I don't want to move)

Cant speak for FF's league, but the league I run has multiple offseason competitions that reward bonus picks after the 3rd round. I'd have to imagine its something similar, although were a lot more low stakes with the end of the 3rd as oppose to the end of the 1st haha
12 man IDP 0.5 ppr

QB(1): Drake Maye
RB(2): ETN/Walker III
WR(2): Chase/Lamb
TE(1): Schultz
FLEX(2): Stevenson/DK
K: Mcpherson
DL(2): T. Walker/Vea
LB(2): D. Long/TJ Edwards
DB(2) Dugger/Moehrig
FLEX: Kenneth Murray
IR: J. Hicks/Milano/Marcus Jones
Bench:
QB: Geno/Bryce Young
RB: Zeke/Braelon Allen
WR: Nabers/McConkey/N. Brown/Demario Douglas/Bobby Trees/Tyler Scott
TE: Bellinger/P. Brown
DL: Barrett/J. Davis/Yannick/
LB: Milano/Edwards/K. Murray/J. Smith
DB: Mathieu/Jonothan Owens/Bullard

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT

Postby FantasyFreak » Sun Jun 26, 2022 4:41 pm

mild wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 3:53 pm

There's a 6 team playoff bracket for team that missed the playoffs. So essentially, once the playoffs start, everybody still has something to play for. The guy that earned the 1.01 this season, actually won it, to help his rebuild.
Janiel Dones Truther

Watcher2019
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby Watcher2019 » Sun Jun 26, 2022 5:16 pm

mzkp54 wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 5:11 pm
mzkp54 wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 3:05 pm 12 team SF

Gave: Winston
Got: ‘23 1st, Kyle Philips
Same league:
Gave: Evans, CEH, Hurst
Got: ‘23 and ‘24 1st and 2nd
Some nice reloading going on here, love it!

NWABCS
Captain
Captain

Postby NWABCS » Sun Jun 26, 2022 7:00 pm

Gave: James Robinson, Khalil Shakir, 2023 2nd, 2025 3rd
Got: CEH, $1 FAAB

Had to get roster down.. meh..
12 team
1/2 PPR
Start: 1QB, 2RB, 1 R/W/T, 3W/T, 1SF, 1K, 1 DEF

QB: Mahomes, Burrow, Lawrence
RB: Bijan Robinson, J. Taylor, Etienne, B. Hall, Roschon Johnson, Najee
WR/TE: J. Jefferson, D. Samuel, AJ Brown, DJ Moore, J. Chase, Waddle, Nico Collins, Rashee Rice
K: Butker
DEF: Bills
2024 picks: 2.11, 3.04, 3.12
2025 picks: two 1sts, two 2nds

12 team
1/2 ppr
Start: 1QB, 2RB, 1R/W/T, 3 W/T, 1SF

QB: Mahomes, Josh Allen, Rodgers, Aidan O'Connell
RB: Javonte Williams, Barkley, Etienne, D. Foreman, N. Harris, Chris Rodriguez, E. Mitchell
WR/TE: DJ Moore, Puca Nacua, DK Metcalf, Waddle, Pittman, Drake London, ARSB, D. Wicks
2024 picks: 1.02 (MHJ), 3.11, 3.12, 4.01, 4.02
2025 picks: three 2nds, 3rd

Hankybro21
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby Hankybro21 » Sun Jun 26, 2022 10:06 pm

NWABCS wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 7:00 pm Gave: James Robinson, Khalil Shakir, 2023 2nd, 2025 3rd
Got: CEH, $1 FAAB

Had to get roster down.. meh..
That $1 will be a league winner
Team 1
Q: Allen, Lamar
W: Devonta, Nuk, Godwin, Adams, Diontae, MT, Bateman, Toney, Osborn
R: JT, Henry, Ekeler, Gibbs, Mattison, Ford
T: Kelce

Team 2
Q: Allen, Mahomes, ARich
W: Jefferson, AJB, Tyreek, GW, Ridley, Godwin, MT, Downs, Toney
R: JT, CMC, Barkley, Breece, J. Cook, Kamara
T: Kelce, Hock
2024: 1.04, 1.05, Pick 21
2025: 1st (early), 1st (early), 1st (mid)

Team 3
Q: Lamar, Herbert, Goff, Geno
W: Chase, MHJ, AJB, Waddle, Pittman, Ridley, MT, Terrace Marshall, Downs
R: CMC, Bijan, Barkley, JT, Brooks, Ekeler
T: Andrews, Granson

Team 4
Q: Mahomes, Allen, Geno
W: Tyreek, Lamb, Ridley, Pittman, Diontae, MT
R: CMC, Henry, JT, Chubb, Dobbins, Tucker
T: Kelce, Gesicki, Kittle

Two Cents
Role Player
Role Player

Postby Two Cents » Mon Jun 27, 2022 4:26 am

¢¢
Say no more partna :thumbup: thanks for the added context. Best to scoop up a young dude with upside with little consequence! Well done.
¢¢

12 team SF TEP
STARTERS | BENCH
QB (1) Mayfield, Mac Jones, Garrapollo, Darnold, Dobbs
RB (2) Kyren Williams, Rachaad White, AJ Dillon, Gibson, K. Mitchell, Perine, CEH, Akers, Dowdle
WR (3) Collins, Palmer, Meyers, Chark, Boyd, Juju
TE (2) Laporta, Kmet , Schultz, J. Johnson, Fant, Dulcich
FLEX (3) Montgomery, Njoku, Brian Robinson
SF (1) Minshew