CBS Commissioner Discount

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
eaglesfan
Starter
Starter

CBS Commissioner Discount

Postby eaglesfan » Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:11 am

Looking for some help guys and gals. I remember seeing a discount for a new CBS commissioner league but I can't seem to find it with the search feature. Does anyone remember what part of the forum it is located in? Thanks for the help!
"I find your lack of faith disturbing."

Darth Vader

melish1631
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Re: CBS Commissioner Discount

Postby melish1631 » Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:09 pm

There was a discount through DLF? I play/commish in a few CBS Leagues, the only discount I am aware of is the 'early bird' special of 149.99 and that includes a free Draft Kit! Otherwise, if you wait the cost is 179.99 and the Draft Kit is 25.00! So, you save 55.00 that way, but CBS is pretty tight otherwise and expensive...if you know of any other discount, I'd love to know!
DLF IDP Invitational (Commish)
IDP Smallville
IDP Big Play

eaglesfan
Starter
Starter

Postby eaglesfan » Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:14 pm

melish1631 wrote:There was a discount through DLF? I play/commish in a few CBS Leagues, the only discount I am aware of is the 'early bird' special of 149.99 and that includes a free Draft Kit! Otherwise, if you wait the cost is 179.99 and the Draft Kit is 25.00! So, you save 55.00 that way, but CBS is pretty tight otherwise and expensive...if you know of any other discount, I'd love to know!

Not through DLF, just in general. I thought I saw a thread about a 50% off for new leagues discount.

Darth Vader

skip
GOAT
GOAT

Postby skip » Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:42 pm

eaglesfan wrote:
melish1631 wrote:There was a discount through DLF? I play/commish in a few CBS Leagues, the only discount I am aware of is the 'early bird' special of 149.99 and that includes a free Draft Kit! Otherwise, if you wait the cost is 179.99 and the Draft Kit is 25.00! So, you save 55.00 that way, but CBS is pretty tight otherwise and expensive...if you know of any other discount, I'd love to know!

Not through DLF, just in general. I thought I saw a thread about a 50% off for new leagues discount.
I only recall a thread regarding MFL, not CBS. Wow, CBS is ridiculously expensive. I recall when they were free and moved to paid and we dumped them then at half this price.
If you can't leave at least a 20% tip, you can't afford to eat out.

eaglesfan
Starter
Starter

Postby eaglesfan » Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:32 pm

They are crazy expensive and not nearly worth it. We have been using it for about 15 years I think so the rest of the league doesn't want to switch. Don't know how to convince them.

Darth Vader