joining a dynasty league

Are you a commissioner looking for dedicated coaches or a coach looking for a serious league? Advertise your desires here.
gmoneyri
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

joining a dynasty league

Postby gmoneyri » Tue May 24, 2011 8:50 pm

i am very interested in joining a dynasty league but i was wondering how much it costs and if there is even any availabilities

Crunch Time
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Re: joining a dynasty league

Postby Crunch Time » Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:19 pm

Mine is free but very competitive and for active owners only. You also must try hard no matter what. This is an IDP league as well. Here us thesite and get back to me either way.
http://www33.myfantasyleague.com/2011/home/66796#0

melish1631
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby melish1631 » Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:39 am

gmoneyri wrote:i am very interested in joining a dynasty league but i was wondering how much it costs and if there is even any availabilities

There are different types of leagues...IDP, Salary Cap, Keeper and Dynasty...different lineup settings etc...! You need to let the available league posters know about your experience and what league type you are interested in!
The biggest concern that becomes an issue is team owners who join a Dynasty League and decide a few months into it that they don't like it ...happens a lot!!!
Honestly, to help you answer these questions I would read the DLF Home page and the articles about 'What is a Dynasty League'...it sounds like generic advice but it's an important difference maker in choosing to go from redraft to dynasty!
DLF IDP Invitational (Commish)
IDP Smallville
IDP Big Play

MikeCross
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby MikeCross » Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:42 pm

melish1631 wrote:
gmoneyri wrote:i am very interested in joining a dynasty league but i was wondering how much it costs and if there is even any availabilities

There are different types of leagues...IDP, Salary Cap, Keeper and Dynasty...different lineup settings etc...! You need to let the available league posters know about your experience and what league type you are interested in!
The biggest concern that becomes an issue is team owners who join a Dynasty League and decide a few months into it that they don't like it ...happens a lot!!!
Honestly, to help you answer these questions I would read the DLF Home page and the articles about 'What is a Dynasty League'...it sounds like generic advice but it's an important difference maker in choosing to go from redraft to dynasty!
beautiful advice.
"Ize jus bein rebellion... inda scrip cluh"
Adam "PacMan" Jones

twcozine
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby twcozine » Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:39 pm

Hello, I am starting a 12 team idp dynasty league. The entry fee is 25$. DT and De Scoring is a little elevated to make these positions relevant. All other rules are pretty basic. Here is a link to the league: http://www6.myfantas...11/home/57137#0 Please check out the rules and if you are interested please send me a PM and let me know. This is my first dynasty so it would be nice to have some other newbies as well, but that is not a must. Thanks.