Kuechly and Mosely

General discussion and team advice concerning IDP Leagues.
KMA
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Kuechly and Mosely

Postby KMA » Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:50 am

How do these two guys compare to one another? Is Mosely on that level?
Sentenced to Redraft Duty

Wentz / Goff
Jacobs / Mack / Coleman / Mixon
OBJ / Adams / Thielen / Sutton / Gallup / Davis
Ertz / Henry

breeze
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Re: Kuechly and Mosely

Postby breeze » Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:18 am

Nope. I'm not even convinced Mosley will be the best LB out of this draft. Chris Borland can play ball.
Twitter: @BreezeIDP

vtguy88
Role Player
Role Player

Postby vtguy88 » Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:11 pm

Absolutely not. More like Khalil Mack is the next Lavonte David. Mosely will be a good performer though and worth getting, but nothing like Kuechly
12-Team PPR & IDP(1.5/solo,4.5/sack,6/int,etc) 8 off., 10 IDP starters w/ inflated QB scoring
QB: M.Stafford,J.Cutler
RB: G.Bernard,J.Hill,S.Ridley,C.Michael,C.Hyde,I.Crowell,J.McKinnon,C.Sims
WR: J.Jones,A.Jeffery,S.Watkins,D.Hopkins,J.Gordon,O.Beckham,P.Richardson,B.Quick,J.Hunter
TE: L.Green,T.Kelce
LB: B.Wagner,N.Bowman,S.Weatherspoon,D.Davis,D.Washington,K.Robinson,S.Moore,T.Smith,P.Brown
DE: C.Jones,G.Hardy,C.Johnson,J.Hughes
DT: N.Suh,G.Atkins
CB: A.Verner,J.McCourty
S: M.Burnett,D.Whitner

12-Team,12-keeper, non-ppr, IDP-1pt/tackle,3/sack, 4/INT, etc
QB: M.Ryan
RB: D.Murray,A.Foster,T.Mason,I.Crowell,S.Vereen,J.Randle,C.Michael
WR: AJ Green,A.Jeffery,J.Gordon,M.Evans,A.Robinson
TE: D.Walker,E.Ebron
LB: L.David,B.Wagner,M.Kendricks,D.Trevathan,T.Smith
DT: J.Casey
DE: M.Wilkerson,E.Ansah
CB: J.McCourty
S: H.Smith,J.Cyprien

whatadai
Captain
Captain

Postby whatadai » Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:36 pm

I don't like Mosely at all. If you want someone that compares well to Kuechly, I'd go with Borland. Borland looks like a less athletic version of Kuechly. The guy has the vision and awareness of Kuechly...he just doesn't have the size, speed, and agility. Not saying his size, speed, and agility are horrible...they're still average or above average, in my opinion. A poor man's Kuechly that can improve with some good coaching, physical training, and experience. He's my favorite ILB in this draft.
10 Team .5 PPR Salary Cap Dynasty (Starters in Bold)
HC: B. Belichick, D. Quinn
QB: A. Rodgers, D. Carr, N. Foles
HB: L. McCoy, A. Foster, T. Mason, B. Sankey, I. Crowell, C. Ivory, S. Ridley
WR: D. Bryant, D. Thomas, D. Hopkins, A. Cooper, A. Robinson, V. Cruz, T. Smith, C. Johnson, B. Quick, J. Gordon
TE: R. Gronkowski
PK: N. Novak, D. Carpenter
PN: J. Hekker
DT: G. Atkins, S. Marks
DE: R. Quinn, O. Vernon, C. Johnson, J. Hughes, V. Beasley, J. Smith
LB: J. Mayo, B. Cushing, J. Freeman, C. Barwin, V. Rey, B. Orakpo, A. Okafor, D. Washington
CB: J. McCourty, A. Verner, B. Browner
S: E. Weddle, T. McDonald, T. Gipson, D. Bucannon
OL: T. Armstead, S. Vollmer, K. Holmes, T. Frederick, M. Unger, J. Asamoah, J. Sitton, A. Smith, J. Troutman, M. Yanda, L. Warford

PS: RB J. Allen, WR P. Dorsett, WR K. Bell, WR B. Coleman, DE J. Sheard, DE D. Fowler, DE L. Webster, LB S. Anthony

WelkerTexasRanger
Starter
Starter

Postby WelkerTexasRanger » Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:01 pm

whatadai wrote:I don't like Mosely at all. If you want someone that compares well to Kuechly, I'd go with Borland. Borland looks like a less athletic version of Kuechly. The guy has the vision and awareness of Kuechly...he just doesn't have the size, speed, and agility. Not saying his size, speed, and agility are horrible...they're still average or above average, in my opinion. A poor man's Kuechly that can improve with some good coaching, physical training, and experience. He's my favorite ILB in this draft.
Agreed. Also (and off topic) are you in a league with OFFENSIVE LINEMEN?! Where?!

Team Tacos
MVP
MVP

Postby Team Tacos » Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:17 am

WelkerTexasRanger wrote:
whatadai wrote:I don't like Mosely at all. If you want someone that compares well to Kuechly, I'd go with Borland. Borland looks like a less athletic version of Kuechly. The guy has the vision and awareness of Kuechly...he just doesn't have the size, speed, and agility. Not saying his size, speed, and agility are horrible...they're still average or above average, in my opinion. A poor man's Kuechly that can improve with some good coaching, physical training, and experience. He's my favorite ILB in this draft.
Agreed. Also (and off topic) are you in a league with OFFENSIVE LINEMEN?! Where?!
THIS!
WR: OBJ, Dez, AJG, K. Allen, Crowder, K. White;
RB: Gurley, Montgomery, Lacy; QB: Wilson, Goff; TE: Eifert;
DL: Bosa, Danielle H., Ansah, Frank Clark;
LB: Telvin, Kwon, Collins, Jatavis, D. Lee; DEF: KC;
DB: Burnett, C-Dix, S. Davis; K:

Rookie Bench: C. Coleman, Doctson, N. Spence, Jaylon, Jack;
IR:

Start 1 QB, 1 RB, 2 RB/WR/TE, 2 WR, 1 WR/TE, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 DEF, 4 LB, 3 DL, 4 DB
12 teams, Non-PPR, tackle heavy w/ TFL.

whatadai
Captain
Captain

Postby whatadai » Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:28 am

WelkerTexasRanger wrote:
http://www15.myfantasyleague.com/2014/home/44336#0

Rulebook is on a word document and I'm the commish. The league was suppose to have 12 teams, but 2 dropped out during the inaugural draft. Going into our 5th year and the last time a team was orphaned was after the 1st season. 9 original owners.
10 Team .5 PPR Salary Cap Dynasty (Starters in Bold)
HC: B. Belichick, D. Quinn
QB: A. Rodgers, D. Carr, N. Foles
HB: L. McCoy, A. Foster, T. Mason, B. Sankey, I. Crowell, C. Ivory, S. Ridley
WR: D. Bryant, D. Thomas, D. Hopkins, A. Cooper, A. Robinson, V. Cruz, T. Smith, C. Johnson, B. Quick, J. Gordon
TE: R. Gronkowski
PK: N. Novak, D. Carpenter
PN: J. Hekker
DT: G. Atkins, S. Marks
DE: R. Quinn, O. Vernon, C. Johnson, J. Hughes, V. Beasley, J. Smith
LB: J. Mayo, B. Cushing, J. Freeman, C. Barwin, V. Rey, B. Orakpo, A. Okafor, D. Washington
CB: J. McCourty, A. Verner, B. Browner
S: E. Weddle, T. McDonald, T. Gipson, D. Bucannon
OL: T. Armstead, S. Vollmer, K. Holmes, T. Frederick, M. Unger, J. Asamoah, J. Sitton, A. Smith, J. Troutman, M. Yanda, L. Warford

PS: RB J. Allen, WR P. Dorsett, WR K. Bell, WR B. Coleman, DE J. Sheard, DE D. Fowler, DE L. Webster, LB S. Anthony

rangerdave
MVP
MVP

Postby rangerdave » Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:45 pm

I believe Mosely can be a solid LB2, but he is not on Kuechly's level. Tread more carefully with him than fantasy owners did last year regarding Arthur Brown.
Sick of your posts going unanswered and your threads hijacked? Join us at DynastyHaven.com for Dynasty Fantasy Football Without the Drama.