Looking to Make a Move

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
jbenz0208
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Looking to Make a Move

Postby jbenz0208 » Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:25 pm

After winning it all last year I've had a pretty good offseason so far. I own Tate, Nicks, Sanders, and Edelman, all of which gained value in the last two weeks. I've got pretty good depth in both the RB and WR department, though most of the WRs are better as a low end 2/high end 3, as well as 4 starting QBs in a 2QB league and plenty of picks in the upcoming draft.

I'm trying to package together a few picks and/or players for a bigger name. Any suggestions what kind of offers I should be making or who to target?

dblj1199
GOAT
GOAT

Re: Looking to Make a Move

Postby dblj1199 » Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:06 pm

Looking at your roster you may be able to pair Tate with Murray and upgrade your #2 rb. To me a lot depends on what you think of Rice, does he bounce back or not? If you think he does trade the two for one if there is a team that fits your needs. I think Edelman can be Welker and a quality wr in a ppr league, but I think his value is higher in season.

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=64611
2015, 2017, 2022 Champ.
10 team, 6 pt all td, ppr, 1.5 te ppr. 30 man roster QB, SF, 2 RB, 3 WR, TE, Flex (r/w/t), K, 3 IDP

Qb- Mahomes, Prudy, Baker
RB- S Barkley, Pollard, B Hall, K Herbert, D Foreman, R Johnson, Zeke, J Robinson, Z White, J Wilson(i.r.), J McKinnon, J Mason, J Hill
WR- J Jefferson, Deebo, DJ Moore, OBJ, S Moore, J Jennings, C Austin, Trey Palmer
TE- Andrews, Higbee, Dulchich, Ferguson, D Washington
IDP(3)- P Queen,D Perryman, J Jewell, J Campbell, N Dean (i.r.)
K- E McPherson, Butker

draft picks
2024- 2, 4, 5
2025- 3, 3, 4, 5