What to do with my team

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
Easy Breesy
Captain
Captain

What to do with my team

Postby Easy Breesy » Tue May 14, 2024 9:33 am

Hey guys I’m a contender but I kind of want to change it up a little bit

16 Team 2 QB TE premium leagues

Start2 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE and 3 flex

Roster: QB: TLaw, Arich, Bo Nix Drew Lock (think he had a chance to play in NY)

RB: Etienne Kamara Tracy Jr Dobbins

WR: Pittman Tyreek, Olave, Nabers, Odunze, Brian Thomas, Xavier Worthy, Marvin Mims, QJ

TE: engram, Njoku, Ferguson, Kittle, Jonnu Noah Grey

I’m thinking of trying to package Nix and worthy and a bit for a QB upgrade but mainly Rb is where I’m lacking
16 team Tiered PPR league, TE Premium, 52 man roster, 2 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1W/R, 1TE/W, Full IDP
QB- Russ, Justin Herbert
RB- Antonio Gibson Ty Johnson, David Johnson Lat Murray
WR- Davante Adams, Allen Robinson, DJ Moore, Cordarelle Patterson,
TE- Hockeson, , Jonnu Smith, Firkser, Logan Thomas

abloom
GOAT
GOAT

Re: What to do with my team

Postby abloom » Tue May 14, 2024 10:11 am

Hey guys I’m a contender but I kind of want to change it up a little bit

Oh boy. That's a deep league. Definitely want to build around QB and wr here. Yikes that's deep.

Well you have the QBs to compete and young too. I agree I think lock has a good chance of starting the season. I'd always look to add and improve QBs but in a 16 team 2 QB that's not really reasonable. The one thing I would do is try to acquire your backups. That will ensure that you have QBs starting.

Solid group for 16 team start 2. Definitely would want to add here, probably your biggest need next off season.

WR: Pittman Tyreek, Olave, Nabers, Odunze, Brian Thomas, Xavier Worthy, Marvin Mims, QJ

Hot damn! You're stacked here. Nice job. This and your QBs really makes you a contender. I would actually consider moving a wr + QB for a QB upgrade.

I was expecting this to be your worst group, but no, I see 4 viable starters here. I'm not sure how you assembled this team but it's impressive. Again you have the TEs available to package and upgrade.somewhere else.

Pick?
So what do your draft picks look like? With your team I'm far more willing to sell picks because your late first is like mid 2nd in 12 team leagues.

Overall:
Damn what an amazing team. I really wouldn't do much. With one/two insane ideas.

I'd look to see what it would take to trade from Lawrence / Richardson up a few tiers. You have the wr and TE depth to make the moves. I'd really look at targeting those middle of the road teams that may have the elite talents.

If you keep ARich I definitely want his backup. Lawrence I'm less concerned with due to his durability.

I'm not making any moves for RB right now, if I do I'm looking for shared backfields where i can get the number 2 guy, still put up some numbers and if the #1 gets hurt get some real value. Basically the Montgomery type guys.

I think given your depth and your top end players you should just hold right now. Let's see how preseason goes and where injuries like up.
Tm 1
12 team, 1 ppr (1.5 te), 1Q,2R,2W,1T,2F,1D,1K

Q: Kyler, AR
R: JT, CMC, Barkley, chandler, T tracey
W: Evans, Chase, Mooney, Collins, Dell, Pickens
T: Kelce, Goedert, T johnson
D: nyj
K: Sanders

Tm 2
12 team, 1ppr (1.5 TE), 1Q,2R,2W,1T,1SF,1F,1D,1K

Q: Murray, Watson, Maye, McCarthy, R Wilson, howell
R: Swift, Walker, gus bus, Moss, Zeke,
W: Puka, Metcalf, Dell, Cooper, DJM, K Allen
T: Kelce, Pitts, t Johnson, bell
K: Tucker
D: CLE

Tm 3
14 team, SF, 1PPR (2 TE), 1Q,2R,3W,1T,1SF,2F

Q: Mahomes, Rodgers, Watson, Stafford, heinekie, flacco, browning
R: Mostert, walker, a Jones, Charb, Z White, R white, McLaughlin, wilson
W: Waddle, A St Brown, K Allen, Cooper, Nuk, watson
T: Kelce, Schultz, Thomas, Ferguson

Tm 4
https://www49.myfantasyleague.com/2024/ ... =0004&O=01

Tm 5
https://www45.myfantasyleague.com/2024/ ... =07&F=0009

Tm 6
https://www46.myfantasyleague.com/2024/ ... =0013&O=07

Easy Breesy
Captain
Captain

Postby Easy Breesy » Tue May 14, 2024 10:17 am

abloom wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 10:11 am Hey guys I’m a contender but I kind of want to change it up a little bit

Oh boy. That's a deep league. Definitely want to build around QB and wr here. Yikes that's deep.

Well you have the QBs to compete and young too. I agree I think lock has a good chance of starting the season. I'd always look to add and improve QBs but in a 16 team 2 QB that's not really reasonable. The one thing I would do is try to acquire your backups. That will ensure that you have QBs starting.

Solid group for 16 team start 2. Definitely would want to add here, probably your biggest need next off season.

Hot damn! You're stacked here. Nice job. This and your QBs really makes you a contender. I would actually consider moving a wr + QB for a QB upgrade.

I was expecting this to be your worst group, but no, I see 4 viable starters here. I'm not sure how you assembled this team but it's impressive. Again you have the TEs available to package and upgrade.somewhere else.

Pick?
So what do your draft picks look like? With your team I'm far more willing to sell picks because your late first is like mid 2nd in 12 team leagues.

Overall:
Damn what an amazing team. I really wouldn't do much. With one/two insane ideas.

I'd look to see what it would take to trade from Lawrence / Richardson up a few tiers. You have the wr and TE depth to make the moves. I'd really look at targeting those middle of the road teams that may have the elite talents.

If you keep ARich I definitely want his backup. Lawrence I'm less concerned with due to his durability.

I'm not making any moves for RB right now, if I do I'm looking for shared backfields where i can get the number 2 guy, still put up some numbers and if the #1 gets hurt get some real value. Basically the Montgomery type guys.

I think given your depth and your top end players you should just hold right now. Let's see how preseason goes and where injuries like up.

I really appreciate this feedback it’s really helpful.

I had some luck had a few guys sent in as throw ins that just kind of worked out haha. Made some earlier deals on guys like Minshew when he was the starter and a few others.

For me I kind of want to tier up to either Lamar or stroud I looked into Mahomes and Allen but were a bit expensive for me.

I kind of want to target Ken Walker or Saquon

And for picks I have all my picks round 1-7 and I have an extra 1st and 2 extra 2nds
16 team Tiered PPR league, TE Premium, 52 man roster, 2 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1W/R, 1TE/W, Full IDP
QB- Russ, Justin Herbert

abloom
GOAT
GOAT

Postby abloom » Tue May 14, 2024 11:15 am

Easy Breesy wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 10:17 am
abloom wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 10:11 am Hey guys I’m a contender but I kind of want to change it up a little bit

Pick?

Overall:

I had some luck had a few guys sent in as throw ins that just kind of worked out haha. Made some earlier deals on guys like Minshew when he was the starter and a few others.

For me I kind of want to tier up to either Lamar or stroud I looked into Mahomes and Allen but were a bit expensive for me

And for picks I have all my picks round 1-7 and I have an extra 1st and 2 extra 2nds
1) if you can't tier up to mahommes or Allen I'd probably not look into it now. Stroud I don't want to buy into right now because honestly I think his value is the highest it will ever be. I like the idea of going up to Lamar but I probably would rather do that move with Richardson instead of Lawrence just to do health. I'd be interested in moving into Dak or maybe consider moving nix into Goff.

2) definitely don't want to invest heavily in walker, infact that's one of those cases I'd rather have the other guy with charbs. Probably can get him for cheaper, he'll put up numbers and if walker goes down he could put up even more.

Saquon is an interesting target, but the sam can be said for most vet rbs. Ultimately with those guys I like to wait until just before the season.

3) picks look great. How do you have a 7 round draft with 16 teams?!?!?!
Tm 1

Tm 2

Tm 3

Tm 4

Tm 5

Tm 6

Easy Breesy
Captain
Captain

Postby Easy Breesy » Tue May 14, 2024 11:21 am

abloom wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 11:15 am

Pick?

Overall:

For me I kind of want to tier up to either Lamar or stroud I looked into Mahomes and Allen but were a bit expensive for me

1) if you can't tier up to mahommes or Allen I'd probably not look into it now. Stroud I don't want to buy into right now because honestly I think his value is the highest it will ever be. I like the idea of going up to Lamar but I probably would rather do that move with Richardson instead of Lawrence just to do health. I'd be interested in moving into Dak or maybe consider moving nix into Goff.

2) definitely don't want to invest heavily in walker, infact that's one of those cases I'd rather have the other guy with charbs. Probably can get him for cheaper, he'll put up numbers and if walker goes down he could put up even more.

Saquon is an interesting target, but the sam can be said for most vet rbs. Ultimately with those guys I like to wait until just before the season.

To answer those: yeah Lamar is the only one I haven’t explored yet stroud id love to get but I agree he’s AB4/5 on a lot of spots which is high. Nix I either wanna tier up or try and get picks back for him.

2. Walker I think I’ve been a. Fan of for a while but Charbs might be a nice pivot and cheaper option.
Been trying to by Henry but it’s been tough had a couple Saquon deals shut down and didn’t go through either.

3. We do a full 11 IDP starters as well and my IDP is decently strong as well haha
QB- Russ, Justin Herbert

abloom
GOAT
GOAT

Postby abloom » Tue May 14, 2024 11:52 am

Easy Breesy wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 11:21 am

To answer those: yeah Lamar is the only one I haven’t explored yet stroud id love to get but I agree he’s AB4/5 on a lot of spots which is high. Nix I either wanna tier up or try and get picks back for him.

2. Walker I think I’ve been a. Fan of for a while but Charbs might be a nice pivot and cheaper option.
Been trying to by Henry but it’s been tough had a couple Saquon deals shut down and didn’t go through either.

3. We do a full 11 IDP starters as well and my IDP is decently strong as well haha
I wouldn't move nix for just picks unless the pick is on the clock and I can get a QB. I'd much rather horde the qbs and force people to take 0s on weeks.

Ah the IDP explains this lol
Tm 1

Tm 2

Tm 3

Tm 4

Tm 5

Tm 6

Easy Breesy
Captain
Captain

Postby Easy Breesy » Tue May 14, 2024 12:27 pm

abloom wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 11:52 am
Easy Breesy wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 11:21 am

I wouldn't move nix for just picks unless the pick is on the clock and I can get a QB. I'd much rather horde the qbs and force people to take 0s on weeks.

Ah the IDP explains this lol
Yeup haha and I’m gonna try and acquire a couple RBs if I can might take a cast a net type of approach and try and get a few vets that have a chance maybe mostert
QB- Russ, Justin Herbert