Will Levis

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
wickerkat1212
Legend
Legend

Will Levis

Postby wickerkat1212 » Tue Dec 20, 2022 11:56 am

In my Superflex I may have to take a shot on Will Levis. I like what I'm seeing and am hoping he's more Josh Allen and less Carson Wentz. Is there an ideal situation where you see him landing and doing well? I'm hearing Atlanta. IDK.

Thoughts?

Hopefully this is the right forum and not devy.

Thanks.
D3:
QB—Allen, Pickett RB—Kamara, Jacobs, ZWhite, Edwards, Ford, Warren WR—Lamb, Olave, DJM, Puka, Tillman, Marshall, Jefferson, Robinson, Tucker TE—Ferguson, Schoon, Likely, Smith, Washington, Kraft PK—Prater DEF—BAL

D4:
QB—TLaw, JimmyG, Tannehill, AOC, Hall RB—Bijan, Kamara, Conner, BENSON (R), Gainwell, Gainwell, Foreman, ZMoss, Chandler, McLaughlin WR—Jefferson, Hill, Adams, Allen, POLK (R), CORLEY (R), COWING (R), Tillman, Woods TE—Kelce, Kmet, TJOHNSON (R), Conklin PK—Butker DEF—PIT

Superflex 1:
QB—Mahomes, Rodgers, Mayfield, RATTLER (R) RB—Bijan, Kamara, Allgeier, Mostert, BRob, ESTIME (R) WR—Chase, DJM, Devonta, MBrown, Lockett, Myers, COWING (R), MWASHINGTON (R) TE—Kmet, Kraft, SANDERS (R), Conklin, Hurst PK—Elliott DEF—PHI

Superflex 2:
QB: MAYE (R), Goff, Cousins, PENIX (R), Wentz, White; RB: Bijan, BRob, ZWhite, Allgeier, McLaughlin WR: HARRISON (R), DJM, Higgins, JSN, BTHOMAS (R), Downs, RMoore, Atwell, SMoore, DPJ, Devante TE: Ferguson, Kraft, Trautman, Tremble

JoeJoe88
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Re: Will Levis

Postby JoeJoe88 » Tue Dec 20, 2022 12:00 pm

I’ve seen him mocked to the Colts a lot and I’d be interested in the mid-late 1st if that happened. Still unsure of how I feel about him as a player. He has a lot of natural tools and ability, but I saw him make some pretty egregious errors this season. I do think the UK team as a whole was worse this season in several errors so that may explain some of the disappointing games this year.

I know a lot of folks have written him off, but if he goes top-10 there will be hype again. He has upside.

wickerkat1212
Legend
Legend

Postby wickerkat1212 » Tue Dec 20, 2022 12:11 pm

JoeJoe88 wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 12:00 pm I’ve seen him mocked to the Colts a lot and I’d be interested in the mid-late 1st if that happened. Still unsure of how I feel about him as a player. He has a lot of natural tools and ability, but I saw him make some pretty egregious errors this season. I do think the UK team as a whole was worse this season in several errors so that may explain some of the disappointing games this year.

I know a lot of folks have written him off, but if he goes top-10 there will be hype again. He has upside.
Good to hear. I assume you have Stroud and Young ahead of him and like them better? I guess there is always a chance that I have a choice in a Superflex, that maybe there will be two QBs there at #5.
D3:
QB—Allen, Pickett RB—Kamara, Jacobs, ZWhite, Edwards, Ford, Warren WR—Lamb, Olave, DJM, Puka, Tillman, Marshall, Jefferson, Robinson, Tucker TE—Ferguson, Schoon, Likely, Smith, Washington, Kraft PK—Prater DEF—BAL

D4:
QB—TLaw, JimmyG, Tannehill, AOC, Hall RB—Bijan, Kamara, Conner, BENSON (R), Gainwell, Gainwell, Foreman, ZMoss, Chandler, McLaughlin WR—Jefferson, Hill, Adams, Allen, POLK (R), CORLEY (R), COWING (R), Tillman, Woods TE—Kelce, Kmet, TJOHNSON (R), Conklin PK—Butker DEF—PIT

Superflex 1:
QB—Mahomes, Rodgers, Mayfield, RATTLER (R) RB—Bijan, Kamara, Allgeier, Mostert, BRob, ESTIME (R) WR—Chase, DJM, Devonta, MBrown, Lockett, Myers, COWING (R), MWASHINGTON (R) TE—Kmet, Kraft, SANDERS (R), Conklin, Hurst PK—Elliott DEF—PHI

Superflex 2:
QB: MAYE (R), Goff, Cousins, PENIX (R), Wentz, White; RB: Bijan, BRob, ZWhite, Allgeier, McLaughlin WR: HARRISON (R), DJM, Higgins, JSN, BTHOMAS (R), Downs, RMoore, Atwell, SMoore, DPJ, Devante TE: Ferguson, Kraft, Trautman, Tremble

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT

Postby FantasyFreak » Tue Dec 20, 2022 12:28 pm

I'm concerned that he's a bit older than you'd like to see for a guy making this many mistakes and having a down year.
Janiel Dones Truther

Foodie. Well done steak goes in the trash.

Habaneros make the best tasting hot sauce. Throwing a bunch of random stuff on top of fries doesn't mean you call it "poutine".

JoeJoe88
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby JoeJoe88 » Tue Dec 20, 2022 12:55 pm

wickerkat1212 wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 12:11 pm
JoeJoe88 wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 12:00 pm I’ve seen him mocked to the Colts a lot and I’d be interested in the mid-late 1st if that happened. Still unsure of how I feel about him as a player. He has a lot of natural tools and ability, but I saw him make some pretty egregious errors this season. I do think the UK team as a whole was worse this season in several errors so that may explain some of the disappointing games this year.

Good to hear. I assume you have Stroud and Young ahead of him and like them better? I guess there is always a chance that I have a choice in a Superflex, that maybe there will be two QBs there at #5.
At the moment, yes. Young is my QB1.

Richardson is the wildcard. Let’s say he goes top 10 to the Panthers. The upside in fantasy is going to be through the roof for him. He would slot in ahead of Levis for me at that point. And honestly, maybe even Stroud.

When it’s all said and done I see all four of those guys going in the 1st round.

wickerkat1212
Legend
Legend

Postby wickerkat1212 » Tue Dec 20, 2022 1:01 pm

FantasyFreak wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 12:28 pm I'm concerned that he's a bit older than you'd like to see for a guy making this many mistakes and having a down year.
Good points.
D3:

D4:

Superflex 1:

Superflex 2:

wickerkat1212
Legend
Legend

Postby wickerkat1212 » Tue Dec 20, 2022 1:02 pm

JoeJoe88 wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 12:55 pm

Richardson is the wildcard. Let’s say he goes top 10 to the Panthers. The upside in fantasy is going to be through the roof for him. He would slot in ahead of Levis for me at that point. And honestly, maybe even Stroud.

When it’s all said and done I see all four of those guys going in the 1st round.
Why is Carolina a good spot for Richardson, or did you just mean going early in the draft IN GENERAL?
D3:

D4:

Superflex 1:

Superflex 2:

JoeJoe88
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby JoeJoe88 » Tue Dec 20, 2022 1:16 pm

wickerkat1212 wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 1:02 pm

Why is Carolina a good spot for Richardson, or did you just mean going early in the draft IN GENERAL?
Just in general. I’m in if he goes 1st round, I don’t really care where. The upside is too good to pass on.

wickerkat1212
Legend
Legend

Postby wickerkat1212 » Tue Dec 20, 2022 2:13 pm

JoeJoe88 wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 1:16 pm
wickerkat1212 wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 1:02 pm

Just in general. I’m in if he goes 1st round, I don’t really care where. The upside is too good to pass on.
Good to know. Lots of teams need QBs next year:

Panthers
Commanders
Texans
Falcons
Lions
Colts

Maybe others like Giants, Seahawks, Saints, too.
D3:

D4:

Superflex 1:

Superflex 2:

wickerkat1212
Legend
Legend

Postby wickerkat1212 » Tue Dec 20, 2022 2:16 pm

"2023 is shaping up to be one of the most active quarterback markets on record with Barnwell believing up to 19 teams seeking starters."

https://dynastyleaguefootball.com/player-news?id=6921
D3:

D4:

Superflex 1:

Superflex 2:

StripesOfKC
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby StripesOfKC » Tue Dec 20, 2022 3:14 pm

Honestly I think he sucks

If I'm going for someone I think sucks gimme rushing upside like Richardson

That said I can imagine he goes first round and the dynasty community fades so much that he becomes a value going late first of rookie drafts in which case I'd be in

MacDaddy123
MVP
MVP

Postby MacDaddy123 » Tue Dec 20, 2022 5:30 pm

wickerkat1212 wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 11:56 am In my Superflex I may have to take a shot on Will Levis. I like what I'm seeing and am hoping he's more Josh Allen and less Carson Wentz. Is there an ideal situation where you see him landing and doing well? I'm hearing Atlanta. IDK.

Thoughts?

Thanks.
Ideal landing spot would be KC, but that obviously is not going to happen. lol

I have not heard Atlanta, but would not be surprised.
I have heard Panthers/Colts/Lions as possible landing spots, Lions probably being the best landing spot of those 3.

Too much yet to be told to slot Levis in yet.
Many think he will get top 10 draft capital as of now, and if he does get top 10 capital, I could see him going in the top 5 in Dynasty SF.
For me, I would even have Levis in the top tier with Young and Stroud.
I could throw Anthony Richardson in that tier too, depending on draft capital.
It's not like any of them do not have many questions attached to them as well as Levis.

There is NO Caleb Williams in this draft, or no dominant, obvious QB1, IMO.

wickerkat1212
Legend
Legend

Postby wickerkat1212 » Tue Dec 20, 2022 6:33 pm

MacDaddy123 wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 5:30 pm
wickerkat1212 wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 11:56 am In my Superflex I may have to take a shot on Will Levis. I like what I'm seeing and am hoping he's more Josh Allen and less Carson Wentz. Is there an ideal situation where you see him landing and doing well? I'm hearing Atlanta. IDK.

Thoughts?

Thanks.

I have heard Panthers/Colts/Lions as possible landing spots, Lions probably being the best landing spot of those 3.

Many think he will get top 10 draft capital as of now, and if he does get top 10 capital, I could see him going in the top 5 in Dynasty SF.
It's not like any of them do not have many questions attached to them as well as Levis.

Thanks, I appreciate that. I liked Allen coming out, but not everyone did. I got him at 2.07 in my standard 1-qb league, which I know is much different than Superflex. He went 2.02 in that league (I wasn't an owner yet). SO...who knows?
D3:

D4:

Superflex 1:

Superflex 2:

Kcarr
Captain
Captain

Postby Kcarr » Tue Dec 20, 2022 10:17 pm

If all 4 expected qbs go round 1 I would figure I am going to end up with a fair amount of Richardson who I will value highly due to upside and whoever the community fades which right now looks like Levis because when a qb falls very far at all in SF I figure they become worth the shot. I have some stroud in devy already but regardless of where I rank them I just don't see a lot of chances for me to take shots on those top 2 safer guys
4th and long: ppr, 10 team, qb, rb, rb, wr, wr, wr, flex, flex, te, k, dl, dl, lb, lb, db, db, dflex, dflex

QB: Kirk Cousins Tyrod Taylor, Jared Goff
RB: Melvin Gordon, Ezekiel Elliot, Theo Riddick, D'Onta Foreman, James Conner, Jamal Williams
WR: Alshon Jeffrey, Amari Cooper, Sammy Watkins, Keenan Allen, Jordan Matthews, Cole Beasley, Robby Anderson, Corey Davis, Breshad Perriman, Eli Rogers
TE: Eric Ebron, , David Njoku, Jack Doyle
K: Will Lutz
DL: Frank Clark, Danielle Hunter
LB: Luke Kuechley, Bobby Wagner, Jordan Hicks, Mark Barron, Darron Lee
DB: Sean Davis, Morgan Burnett,

IR: Clayton Geathers, Quincy Enunwa, Raekwon McMillan

StripesOfKC
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby StripesOfKC » Tue Dec 20, 2022 10:50 pm

MacDaddy123 wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 5:30 pm

Thoughts?

Thanks.

Bryce Young might just be the value of the draft if people believe this for real