What Site/Platform is your Dynasty League(s) using?

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.

What Site/Platform do you use for your Dynasty League(s)

CBS
1%
ESPN
10%
Fleaflicker
13%
Fantrax
3%
MFL
52%
NFL.com
1%
Yahoo
3%
Other - please explain
10%
Multiple sites
7%

Total votes: 71

ArrylT
Degenerate
Degenerate

What Site/Platform is your Dynasty League(s) using?

Postby ArrylT » Fri Dec 21, 2018 5:22 pm

Just a poll to see what most owners use - I assume it will be MFL but curious how it breaks down - plus hopefully someone will mention a platform I am not familiar with. This is dynasty specific - so DFS sites :thumbdown: :thumbdown:
Please speak to clarion contrarion before considering the use of vetos..

Badkins1121
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Re: What Site/Platform is your Dynasty League(s) using?

Postby Badkins1121 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 5:25 pm

All my Dynasty teams are MFL. Got redrafts on NFL and ESPN

Bot101
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby Bot101 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 5:43 pm

Fleaflicker but were looking to move to Sleeper. Most of my leaguemates are from redraft and use nfl. Com, which is the worst platform for any format I've ever used. So I dont know why they even like that. Probably because it has a nice picture of the players face and a toys-r-us interface?

Jigga94
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Jigga94 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 5:45 pm

I like ESPN but I admit I haven't used much else. I like having all my leagues in the same place too

ArrylT
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby ArrylT » Fri Dec 21, 2018 5:45 pm

Bot101 wrote: Fri Dec 21, 2018 5:43 pm Fleaflicker but were looking to move to Sleeper. Most of my leaguemates are from redraft and use nfl. Com, which is the worst platform for any format I've ever used. So I dont know why they even like that. Probably because it has a nice picture of the players face and a toys-r-us interface?
:lol: :clap: :thumbup:

Also you mentioned something called Sleeper - which is something I have not heard much about yet.

Bot101
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby Bot101 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:02 pm

ArrylT wrote: Fri Dec 21, 2018 5:45 pm
Bot101 wrote: Fri Dec 21, 2018 5:43 pm Fleaflicker but were looking to move to Sleeper. Most of my leaguemates are from redraft and use nfl. Com, which is the worst platform for any format I've ever used. So I dont know why they even like that. Probably because it has a nice picture of the players face and a toys-r-us interface?

Also you mentioned something called Sleeper - which is something I have not heard much about yet.
It was formerly known as SleeperBot, which was a notification app originally. They expanded to have redraft and dynasty leagues and they are constantly updating and improving. I havent experienced their platform personally. But some friends highly recommend them and Reddit is head over heels for it.

ArrylT
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby ArrylT » Fri Dec 21, 2018 8:40 pm

Bot101 wrote: Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:02 pm
ArrylT wrote: Fri Dec 21, 2018 5:45 pm

It was formerly known as SleeperBot, which was a notification app originally. They expanded to have redraft and dynasty leagues and they are constantly updating and improving. I havent experienced their platform personally. But some friends highly recommend them and Reddit is head over heels for it.
Kewl - appreciate the comments. I'll have to look into it. :)

M-Dub
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby M-Dub » Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:52 am

We use MFL. A friend and I looked into doing a startup on RSO. Their proprietary auction room and free agent bidding system look really cool, but last I checked, they don’t offer much scheduling flexibility. We have no desire to return to a fluky one game/week format after playing double headers for the past couple years.
Both are 12-team 1QB PPR dynasties

🦬PRIME🦬
QB: Hurts, Howell
RB: Mixon, Jones, Sanders, Dobbins, Akers, Roschon, Dowdle, Kelley
WR: Nuk, Godwin, Cooper, Lockett, Flowers, Chark, Collins, Hollins, Tillman, Tolbert
TE: Hockenson, Chig, Trautman
Taxi: Willis, Z. White, M. Mims, T. Palmer

Hull Awaits
$450 cap, 60 contract years

QB: Lawrence $5/3, Richardson $5/5, Minshew $1/0, Jones $1/0, Heinicke $1/0, Tyrod $1/0
RB: Achane $4/4, Warren $2/4, Roschon $7/5, Dillon $4/1, Hubbard $2/1, Kelley $1/0
WR: Nuk $78/1, MT $25/1, M. Williams $1/0, JSN $21/5, Reed $4/5, Rice $4/5, M. Wilson $2/5
TE: Thomas $1/0, Hill $1/0, Parham $1/0

Bot101
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby Bot101 » Sat Dec 22, 2018 9:02 am

Speaking of fluky schedules, Fleaflicker has the worst schedule I've ever seen. I played the same teams twice each in the first half of the season before I face anyone else. My opening schedule included the former league champ twice, the runner up twice, and another (at the time) highly ranked contender twice and 1 bottom ranked team twice. It was a bizarre, brutal opening schedule.

mclilj
Role Player
Role Player

Postby mclilj » Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:51 am

3 leagues on different sites. NFL.com - pretty but commish has boat loads of work in the offseason and the league runs on an excel sheet during that time. One on Yahoo, similar to NFL but commish in that league is much lazier and the league pretty much dies from January to August. The 3rd is on MFL. Its ugly and I wish it did lineup and scoring notifications like Yahoo but will probably be the best yr round league. We are entering the 1st offseason.
Team 1:
2QB 2RB 2WR 1TE 3RWT 0PPR 8Teams
QBs: Brady, Wentz, Prescott, Trubisky
RBs: Gurley, Cook, Lindsay, Henry, Lewis, Hyde, Murray
WRs: Hill, Cooper, ARobinson, Sutton, Fitzgerald, TSmith(NO), Parker, Cain
TEs: Kelce, Burton, Engram
Def: Rams
K:
2019 Picks 3, 4
2020 Picks: 3, 3, 4

Team 2:
2QB 2RB 3WR 1TE 2WRT 1PPR 8TEAMS
QBs: Mahomes, Wentz, Lock, Carr, Mariota
WRs: MThomas, DAdams, ACooper, OBJ, Kupp, RAnderson, Renfro, Shepherd, Agholor, JMeyers
RBs: Mixon, Henry, Drake, JK Dobbins, Akers, Howard, McKinnon, Hyde, Pollard, DThompson
TEs: Waller, Engram, Graham, Eifert
K: Zeurlein
2020 Picks: 1.06 (JK Dobbins) acquired 1.09 OTC (Akers) 14 overall, 17 overall
2021 Picks: 2nd, 3rd

Pac_Eddy
Legend
Legend

Postby Pac_Eddy » Sat Dec 22, 2018 4:52 pm

Six leagues, all on MFL. The base league site is plain but functional.

I don't understand why someone doesn't build a superior site. I know it takes a LOT of money upfront, but it seems like all existing sites have major failures.
Not all that counts can be counted. Not all that can be counted counts.

thebeast
Legend
Legend

Postby thebeast » Sat Dec 22, 2018 6:13 pm

A bunch on MFL, one on FFPC. Redrafts on Nfl, Yahoo, and Espn. FFPC is horrible. I wish Yahoo would buy MFL and out their UI guys to work, that would be the killer app.

Phaded
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Phaded » Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:36 pm

ESPN for me.
I have dabbled in most others but for me, ESPN is my preferred choice and it is not close.

I am in the minority but I just cannot stand MFL. It has the most functions, sure - but I hate everything about it.

SoShady
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby SoShady » Sat Dec 22, 2018 8:28 pm

Fleaflicker for most of my leagues. I still have a few on ESPN and Yahoo. With one on fantrax for baseball, hockey and football. Have hated Yahoo for awhile. But have not pulled the plug or been successful in getting enough support to move leagues off the platform. I can't stand picking up a FA and not being able to use him until the following day. ESPN's recent changes have me thinking about dropping the site.

Phaded
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Phaded » Sat Dec 22, 2018 8:29 pm

...What recent ESPN changes?