Free 4 Sport unique dynasty league

Are you a commissioner looking for dedicated coaches or a coach looking for a serious league? Advertise your desires here.
bomartin29
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Free 4 Sport unique dynasty league

Postby bomartin29 » Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:21 am

In this 4 sport league you'll manage a Football, Basketball, Baseball, and Hockey team. In each sport you will have a professional team as your team name. You'll select your first team name and then draft your other 3. The catch is that you get one free person from that team. Example: When I join the league I select the Phillies. I will get one player prior to the draft of my choice as a keeper type player. Then I will draft 3 other team names from hockey basketball and football. I will get one free player from those teams as well.

Beginners are very much welcome. So don't be concerned if you're not a big Hockey or Basketball fan.

I know it's confusing but there are clearer rules on the teams forum site. If you're interested in this deep dynasty league send me a PM!

melish1631
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Re: Free 4 Sport unique dynasty league

Postby melish1631 » Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:22 am

I would really have enjoyed this but my brain couldn't hack it now - seriously! where was this idea before I had children???

Good Luck
DLF IDP Invitational (Commish)
IDP Smallville
IDP Big Play

eaglesfan
Starter
Starter

Postby eaglesfan » Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:34 pm

What site is used to keep track of everything?
"I find your lack of faith disturbing."

Darth Vader

skip
GOAT
GOAT

Postby skip » Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:51 am

When the NHL was surpassed by poker and dominoes on ESPN, I think that was pretty near the death nell for the sport...
If you can't leave at least a 20% tip, you can't afford to eat out.