Draft pick advice

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
dd041496
Role Player
Role Player

Draft pick advice

Postby dd041496 » Sat Jul 01, 2017 3:54 pm

I own pick 1.3 in the draft and the guy who owns pick 1.5 wants to move up in order to secure one of his "top three" what would be a fair asking price for him to move up in the draft. He is set at QB with Rodgers and set at WR with Thomas, Evans, and Nelson. He has some good players but the only guys on his team that i might possibly want to deal for would be Evans and then possibly Kenneth Dixon, or micheal Thomas. He owns the fifth pick in every round this year. What would be a fair trade involving 1.3 and possibly some of my picks and/or his picks to get some sort of deal done?

Just for everyone to know. I want one of Davis, Fournette, Cook, Mixon, or mccafrey so moving to pick five means I could still grab one of these guys. Would you recommend me staying at 1.3 or dropping down to 1.5?
12 team league, 0.5 ppr
1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 FLEX, K, DEF
QB- Burrow, Watson
RB- Kamara, Jacobs, Gibbs, K Williams, Gibson, CEH
WR- Jefferson, Hill, Godwin, M Brown, Collins
TE- Kelce, Schultz

Practice squad notables:
J Addison
Puka Nacua
M Mayer

vixen
Degenerate
Degenerate

Re: Draft pick advice

Postby vixen » Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:28 pm

if you have cook, mixon and mccaffrey ranked similarly (i do), then you should move down
you could ask for his 2.05. you could try to ask for dixon and 1.05 for 1.03...but many drafted dixon in the first round last year and are probably not willing to give up on him so soon
team 1 -start QB RB 2WR TE 2RB/WR 1WR/TE
qbs=5pt tds wr/te=1 ppr rbs=.5ppr all get .25ppc
Watson, Brady, Mills
Ekeler, Hunt, Carson/Penny, DForeman, Mitchell, CPat, Kyren, Ford, KHarris
Cooper, sutton, Chase, Shepard, Atwell, Schwartz, Wan'Dale, Austin III
Gesicki, Engram, Hooper, Woods
team 2 -start QB 2RB 3WR TE 2Flex K D
Cousins, Stafford
DH JT, Ekeler, Kylin Hill, Herbert, KHarris, Chandler
Hopkins, Diggs, Adams, Godwin, McLaurin, Callaway, DPJ, Robby Anderson, Schwartz, Pierce, Wan'Dale, Doubs
Kelce, Andrews, Jacob Harris

SoShady
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby SoShady » Sat Jul 01, 2017 5:05 pm

I would make tiers and decide who you really want. Are you willing to drop back and get your last choice for a suspended RB who didn't show a ton in his rookie year? You can forget about either of those WR's that's not possible. He won't be giving them up if he's moving up to grab a RB for a championship run next season.

jahbemis
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby jahbemis » Sat Jul 01, 2017 5:13 pm

Depending on how you rank alshon compared to michael thomas, you could do the 1.3 and alshon for the 1.5 and thomas. He may do that. If you had to you could add a 2nd or 3rd to get it done. It's nice you have the 1.11 too, because you can get someone good there too.
12 Team Devy league .5ppr start: 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 1Flex, 1 D/ST, 1K (25 man roster)
QB: Roethlisberger, Mariota
RB: D Murray, Henry, Dalvin Cook, L. Murray, Doug Martin, R. Mathews, Jennings, Artis Payne, Drake, Zenner
WR: A Brown, OBJ, D Adams, D Thomas, Doctson, Strong, Justin Hardy
TE: Kelce, Walford, Cook, Crocket Gilmore
Devys: Kalen Ballage, James Washington, Trenton Irwin
2 2018 1st and 2 2018 Devy picks
D/ST: Don't matter
K: Don't matter

12 Team Super Flex TE Premium .5ppr start: 1QB, 3WR, 2RB, 2 TE, 1SuperFlex, 1DEF/S (25 man roster)
QB: Mariota, Tyrod Taylor, Garoppolo, Desean Watson\
RB: L Murray, P Perkins, K. Dixon, Gio, Rob Kelley, CJ Procise, T. West, Kamara, Joe Williams
WR: Evans, Hopkins, ARob, Lockett, M. Mitchell, Moncreif, Sanu, Mike Williams
TE: Ertz, Henry, Njoku
D/ST: Don't matter

Goddard
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Goddard » Sat Jul 01, 2017 5:41 pm

1.05 and 2.05 for 1.03 is where I would start.