Opinions on Dixon

Interested in discussing college prospects? Or even High School Prospects? This is the forum.
Madalex
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Opinions on Dixon

Postby Madalex » Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:31 am

I would like to hear some other opinions on Anthony Dixon.

I liken him to S-Jax and was really impressed with his play this season. His height/weight/speed ration is impressive.

I don't know why he didn't play in the senior bowl, does anybody else? Unless the coaching staff was trying to keep him under wraps a bit.

Any predictions on what round he will go in, would love to see him on the Pats :D
Wolfpack Dynasty Roster (12 developmental players + 1 Franchise Player) ($# is players salary)
Franchise Player '11 ($20): M.Austin (Wr/Dal)
QB's: M.Stafford($3)
RB's: J.Addai($24), D.Williams($24), R.Mathews($2), M.Ingram($1), R.Williams($1), K.Hunter($1), S.Vereen($1) & J.Rodgers($1)
WR's: A.Collie ($3), J.Nelson ($8)
TE's: D.Clark ($25)
Start: 1Qb, 2Rb, 3Wr, 1Flex (RB, Wr or Te), 1Te, 1K'er, 1ST, 1HC and 3IDP

jimmo
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby jimmo » Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:06 pm

He did play, but as a fullback. I wouldn't be surprised if the Dolphins did that on purpose, to keep him under wraps as you say. He'd look pretty good on the Dolphins (and he was not impressive as a fullback in that game). He's not as fast, or as fast-looking I guess, as Jackson but I can see that comparison to a point; he might be the most complete back in the draft but his lack of long speed is going to hold back his stock a bit. I see him going late in the second (San Diego looks very tempting there), but wouldn't be surprised if he lasted a little longer. Miami picks 9th in the third and I don't see him getting past that.

Pilate
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Re: Opinions on Dixon

Postby Pilate » Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:17 pm

Madalex wrote:I would like to hear some other opinions on Anthony Dixon.

I liken him to S-Jax and was really impressed with his play this season. His height/weight/speed ration is impressive.

I don't know why he didn't play in the senior bowl, does anybody else? Unless the coaching staff was trying to keep him under wraps a bit.

Any predictions on what round he will go in, would love to see him on the Pats :D
Dixon is nowhere near the same talent level of SJax....not even in the same stratosphere.

----------------
Now playing: Obadiah Parker - Hey Ya

thewhyterabbit
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Re: Opinions on Dixon

Postby thewhyterabbit » Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:22 pm

Pilate wrote:
Madalex wrote:I would like to hear some other opinions on Anthony Dixon.

Dixon is nowhere near the same talent level of SJax....not even in the same stratosphere.

----------------
Now playing: Obadiah Parker - Hey Ya
agree.