Jake Locker

Interested in discussing college prospects? Or even High School Prospects? This is the forum.
dlf_jeffh
Administrator

Jake Locker

Postby dlf_jeffh » Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:24 pm

Ken K (DLF Partner) and I were just chatting and he made a prediction that is quite astute. If Pete Carroll does take the SEA job and pulls his coordinators with him, there is a good likelihood that Steve Sarkisian would have interest in the vacated USC position. If that happens, and if he landed the position, it is very possible that QB Jake Locker would reconsider returning to the Huskies.
There is No Off-Season!

Jeff Haverlack
@dlf_Jeff
Co-Founder
http://www.dynastyleaguefootball.com

stevea
All Pro
All Pro

Re: Jake Locker

Postby stevea » Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:09 pm

dlf_jeffh wrote:Ken K (DLF Partner) and I were just chatting and he made a prediction that is quite astute. If Pete Carroll does take the SEA job and pulls his coordinators with him, there is a good likelihood that Steve Sarkisian would have interest in the vacated USC position. If that happens, and if he landed the position, it is very possible that QB Jake Locker would reconsider returning to the Huskies.
what he said :)

Misfit74
Legend
Legend

Postby Misfit74 » Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:41 pm

dlf_stevea wrote:
dlf_jeffh wrote:Ken K (DLF Partner) and I were just chatting and he made a prediction that is quite astute. If Pete Carroll does take the SEA job and pulls his coordinators with him, there is a good likelihood that Steve Sarkisian would have interest in the vacated USC position. If that happens, and if he landed the position, it is very possible that QB Jake Locker would reconsider returning to the Huskies.
You can't just walk out of a college coaching contract to take a job at another college team, can you? Sark is under contract for several more years. I think you guys could be really reaching here...
#GoHawks / @am_misfit / Fractal Audio / Matrix Amplification / Axe FX II XL+ / ESP, Schecter Guitars

Risky bidness
MVP
MVP

Postby Risky bidness » Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:19 pm

Can Locker declare for the draft? Is there a cut off date to declare? He's got to be pissed that he decided to go back to school. He could be the #1 QB in this draft class.

Misfit74
Legend
Legend

Postby Misfit74 » Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:39 pm

hot nikkels wrote:Can Locker declare for the draft? Is there a cut off date to declare? He's got to be pissed that he decided to go back to school. He could be the #1 QB in this draft class.
Jan. 15 is the deadline for underclassmen to declare. He will return to UW.
#GoHawks / @am_misfit / Fractal Audio / Matrix Amplification / Axe FX II XL+ / ESP, Schecter Guitars

bigcsr67
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby bigcsr67 » Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:46 am

Misfit74 wrote:
dlf_stevea wrote:
You can't just walk out of a college coaching contract to take a job at another college team, can you? Sark is under contract for several more years. I think you guys could be really reaching here...
See Lane Kiffin