What To Do Here?! Picks

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
goinyard24
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

What To Do Here?! Picks

Postby goinyard24 » Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:04 pm

This is for team 1. I have 6 of the first 11 picks including the 1.1 and 1.4 which I should be getting some offers soon for. Question is how many of my picks do I keep and use? I really like the idea of having any 2 of Gurley/Gordon/White/Cooper and the 1.6 and 1.7. After that should I just package those picks to move up or trade for more established guys? Lots of questions just tryin to figure out what to do here. I still have to get my roster down to 20 before the draft so theres another issue. Thanks guys.
8th Year
12, 16 Champ
10 Team, PPR, IDP, 26 men, 1 QB, 2-3 RB, 3-4 WR, 1-2 TE
Rodgers
Gurley | Howard | Mixon | Kelley | Mckinnon | West | J Williams
OBJ | ARob | Nuk | M Thomas | KA | C Davis | Sammy | Parker | Moncrief | T Hill | Doctson
Kelce | Reed | Howard
K Mack
M Garrett

4th Year
15 Champ
12 Team, PPR. 22 Man Roster. 1 QB, 2-4 RB, 3-5 WR, 1-3 TE, K, D,
Cousins | Prescott
Gurley | Mixon | Kelley | J Williams | D Henderson
Evans | M Thomas | Nuk | ARob | Sammy | C Davis | Boyd | Parker
Kelce | Eifert | Howard | Engram | Shaheen

2nd Year
14 Team PPR, TE Prem. 1 QB, 2-4 RB, 2-5 WR, 1-3 TE
Mariota | Wentz
Mixon | Foreman | Hill
Treadwell | Dorsett | Strong | Peake | Humphries | Latimer
Escobar | Gresham
Picks: 2018-1,1,1,1,1,1,1,2,2,2
2019-1,1,2,2,3,4,5

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT

Re: What To Do Here?! Picks

Postby FantasyFreak » Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:50 pm

Man, just put them all on the block and see what you can get. If somebody wants to give an arm and a leg for the 1.01, move it. You could end up trading all of them for established stars with every bodies rookie fever going nuts right now. Maybe you move half of them, and keep the other half. Just put them on the block, and see what offers you get. It doesn't hurt, you can always keep them, and just pick. There are 9 other owners in your league. All it takes is for one guy to have a man crush on Gurley or White etc., and you could land something really good. Put them all on the block and go from there, you have the power to decide.
Janiel Dones Truther

Foodie. Well done steak goes in the trash.

Habaneros make the best tasting hot sauce. Throwing a bunch of random stuff on top of fries doesn't mean you call it "poutine".