NFL Mock Draft (Post Combine/FA )- Sign Up/Analysis

This is the forum for public mock drafts. To avoid any confusion, please do not post in individual draft forums of which you are not a member.
??Droppedballs??
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Re: NFL Mock Draft (Post Combine/FA )- Sign Up/Analysis

Postby ??Droppedballs?? » Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:39 pm

Might try and squeeze in a 3 rounder with trades before the draft. Would have expected a lot of teams trying to move up and grab Manziel after ARI took Bridgewater. So far it has been a pretty good mock, maybe Ward went to early but that is why I like getting as many people as possible in these. Different opinions give you a different thinking on how teams may go

rangerdave
MVP
MVP

Postby rangerdave » Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:52 pm

Are we going two rounds? If so, I probably won't be able to get that Houston #2 in until tomorrow as I won't be home tonight.
Sick of your posts going unanswered and your threads hijacked? Join us at DynastyHaven.com for Dynasty Fantasy Football Without the Drama.

breeze
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby breeze » Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:23 pm

??Droppedballs?? wrote:Might try and squeeze in a 3 rounder with trades before the draft. Would have expected a lot of teams trying to move up and grab Manziel after ARI took Bridgewater. So far it has been a pretty good mock, maybe Ward went to early but that is why I like getting as many people as possible in these. Different opinions give you a different thinking on how teams may go
I agree that I reached for Ward however Safety is becoming a premier position in the NFL. It seems like you need great safeties to have a grest defense. I don't think he should be a 1st round pick but I won't be surprised if he is.
Twitter: @BreezeIDP

??Droppedballs??
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby ??Droppedballs?? » Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:52 pm

We can go two rounds, or we can take a little break and start a new one that we allow trades. Probably thinking like 3 rounds on that one like we did last year. This last mock would have been a very interesting mock if trades were allowed. Maybe start that one on Friday and see if we can get a few more guys in it. Let me know what you guys want to do

rangerdave
MVP
MVP

Postby rangerdave » Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:50 am

??Droppedballs?? wrote:We can go two rounds, or we can take a little break and start a new one that we allow trades. Probably thinking like 3 rounds on that one like we did last year. This last mock would have been a very interesting mock if trades were allowed. Maybe start that one on Friday and see if we can get a few more guys in it. Let me know what you guys want to do
I'm all for a mock with trades. Any teams are fine for me.
Sick of your posts going unanswered and your threads hijacked? Join us at DynastyHaven.com for Dynasty Fantasy Football Without the Drama.