Happy Thanksgiving & Holidays

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
dlf_jeffh
Administrator

Happy Thanksgiving & Holidays

Postby dlf_jeffh » Thu Nov 24, 2022 8:08 am

Just a quick note to all you DLF'ers to say: Happy Thanksgiving & Happy Holidays from us to all of you and your families.

We all have those moments in our lives when someone or something we cherish is taken from us. These are days to remember those people and things in our lives which we may take for granted when life gets busy. I've had a couple of significant events in my own life where this has been thrust into focus and those lessons are remembered as often as possible, especially on Thanksgiving.

We all lead busy lives and it's not always easy. Take a look around you this day in quiet contemplation and give thanks for those things which provide enrichment and value to you. Choose today to not take them for granted and, if they are people close to you, let them know what they mean to you.

Happy Thanksgiving all! Have a great day and enjoy the football as well!
There is No Off-Season!

Jeff Haverlack
@dlf_Jeff
Co-Founder
http://www.dynastyleaguefootball.com

Jigga94
GOAT
GOAT

Re: Happy Thanksgiving & Holidays

Postby Jigga94 » Thu Nov 24, 2022 9:53 am

I'm thankful for all of you other fanatics that live and breathe this game. Good luck to all rest of season 🙏

Dibbles
MVP
MVP

Re: Happy Thanksgiving & Holidays

Postby Dibbles » Thu Nov 24, 2022 12:36 pm

dlf_jeffh wrote: ↑Thu Nov 24, 2022 8:08 am Just a quick note to all you DLF'ers to say: Happy Thanksgiving & Happy Holidays from us to all of you and your families.

We all have those moments in our lives when someone or something we cherish is taken from us. These are days to remember those people and things in our lives which we may take for granted when life gets busy. I've had a couple of significant events in my own life where this has been thrust into focus and those lessons are remembered as often as possible, especially on Thanksgiving.

We all lead busy lives and it's not always easy. Take a look around you this day in quiet contemplation and give thanks for those things which provide enrichment and value to you. Choose today to not take them for granted and, if they are people close to you, let them know what they mean to you.

Happy Thanksgiving all! Have a great day and enjoy the football as well!
Very well said Jeff, Happy Tday to everyone!