End of bench stashes/sleepers both rookies, up and comers and vets

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
Two Cents
Role Player
Role Player

Re: End of bench stashes/sleepers both rookies, up and comers and vets

Postby Two Cents » Mon Jun 27, 2022 4:42 am

Everyone on the Texans: From Davis Mills to Marlon Mack will outperform their ADP.
Collins
Mack
Mills
Cook

Olamide Zaccheus
Amon Ra St. Brown - I dont buy that he is going to slip.
KJ Osborn
Amari Rogers
MO ALIE-COX!!
¢¢

12 team SF TEP
STARTERS | BENCH
QB (1) Mayfield, Mac Jones, Garrapollo, Darnold, Dobbs
RB (2) Kyren Williams, Rachaad White, AJ Dillon, Gibson, K. Mitchell, Perine, CEH, Akers, Dowdle
WR (3) Collins, Palmer, Meyers, Chark, Boyd, Juju
TE (2) Laporta, Kmet , Schultz, J. Johnson, Fant, Dulcich
FLEX (3) Montgomery, Njoku, Brian Robinson
SF (1) Minshew

ericanadian
Legend
Legend

Postby ericanadian » Mon Jun 27, 2022 5:39 am

FantasyFreak wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 7:32 pm
ericanadian wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 5:50 pm I like Bryan Edwards. Atlanta has loaded up on size, and with Pitts and London ahead of him, he should get some favorable matchups and has enough talent to take advantage. He also has some experience with Mariota, which can’t hurt.
I don't want to burst your bubble, but as a Raiders fan, I can tell you he's not very good. He gets of the LOS like a TE. He can't separate. I was surprised the Raiders managed to get a 5th in the deal, TBH. He can get open on crossers in zone, but he just doesn't get away from man coverage. He isn't a very good route runner, and he just doesn't have anything in his bag to get open. He is a jump ball guy, back shoulder guy, basically.
I get the knocks as I’m also a Raiders fan. He doesn’t separate well, but I think he can improve his route running. He missed his rookie training camp and showed a lot of improvement going into year two and then Gruden got fired, Ruggs and Waller got hurt and he was thrust into the role of primary target (though that ended up being carried by Renfrow.) He could flame out, but if he can continue to build off of last year (dude had 9.7 yards per target (15th among qualifiers) so its not like he showed nothing), I think there’s some upside there.
All I Der Is Win - 16 Team IDP League (Pass TD 6pts)

QB - Stafford, Stroud, Tune
RB - Swift, Hall, Penny, Bigsby, Ford
WR - Pittman, Olave, Di. Johnson, G. Wilson, J. Williams, Metchie, Robinson, M. Wilson
TE - Okonkwo, Schoonmaker
LB - Brooks, R. Smith, Phillips
DL - Crosby, Allen, Simmons
DB - D. James, Baker, Delpit
K - Just a stupid kicker

killer_of_giants
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby killer_of_giants » Mon Jun 27, 2022 7:29 am

ericanadian wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 5:39 am
FantasyFreak wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 7:32 pm
ericanadian wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 5:50 pm I like Bryan Edwards. Atlanta has loaded up on size, and with Pitts and London ahead of him, he should get some favorable matchups and has enough talent to take advantage. He also has some experience with Mariota, which can’t hurt.
I don't want to burst your bubble, but as a Raiders fan, I can tell you he's not very good. He gets of the LOS like a TE. He can't separate. I was surprised the Raiders managed to get a 5th in the deal, TBH. He can get open on crossers in zone, but he just doesn't get away from man coverage. He isn't a very good route runner, and he just doesn't have anything in his bag to get open. He is a jump ball guy, back shoulder guy, basically.
I get the knocks as I’m also a Raiders fan. He doesn’t separate well, but I think he can improve his route running. He missed his rookie training camp and showed a lot of improvement going into year two and then Gruden got fired, Ruggs and Waller got hurt and he was thrust into the role of primary target (though that ended up being carried by Renfrow.) He could flame out, but if he can continue to build off of last year (dude had 9.7 yards per target (15th among qualifiers) so its not like he showed nothing), I think there’s some upside there.
i'd rather have zaccheaus!

MacDaddy123
MVP
MVP

Postby MacDaddy123 » Mon Jun 27, 2022 10:22 pm

mild wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 8:42 pm If anyone has dropped him, D'ernest Johnson ran really well last year. He's worth a stash before league cuts.

There is word that Kareem Hunt has asked for an extension, and that the Browns are liable to trade away one of their guys out of the Hunt / D'ernest duo as a result. It's highly unlikely that they roll into the season with all three + Felton. It's also quite unlikely that they'll give Hunt more money given their depth at the position (besides which it looks like it's shaping up to be another lost season in CLE).
I actually just traded him away in a 20 team league to the Chubb owner in a package for Michael Pittman 3 weeks ago.
I was shocked to see the Chubb owner just drop Johnson for Zay Jones yesterday!!!
I already have my waiver claim in for D'Ernest Johnson.

I also have Chris Evans, Greg Dulcich, and Ernest Jones stashed on my Taxi.
Michael Carter too, but I don't count him as a sleeper/stash.

Other names I wish I had room to stash are Isaih Pacheco, Kene Nwangwu, Tommy Tremble.

gpaok
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby gpaok » Sun Jul 24, 2022 3:24 pm

Watcher2019 wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 4:39 pm Taking a lot of 4th round punts on Abram Smith.

Getting paid as a UDFA and big question marks over those ahead of him on the depth chart at RB.
I like this call, especially if Kamara is slapped with a 6 game suspension.
10 team Dynasty Superflex, 1 PPR, 20 + 3 IR player roster
QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, TE, SFlex, Flex, DEF

QB: Patrick Mahomes, Lamar Jackson, Josh Allen
RB: Nick Chubb, J.K. Dobbins, Travis Etienne, Rhamondre Stevenson, Rachaad White, Khalil Herbert, Tank Bigsby, Jaylen Warren, Jerome Ford, Kyren Williams, Tank Bigsby
WR: Amari Cooper, CeeDee Lamb, Ja’Marr Chase, Calvin Ridley, Tank Dell
TE:T.J. Hockenson, Trey McBride, Jake Ferguson

j4pac
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby j4pac » Sun Jul 24, 2022 3:49 pm

Why not Snoop Conner? Robinson not likely to be ready…Etienne coming off injury and hasn’t proven anything. You can get Snoop almost for free.
SF, PPR, 12 team, 12 player dynasty

QB- Lawrence, Fields, Tannehill (max 2 keepers, 3 rostered)
RB- Bijan Robinson, T Pollard, Allgeier, Charbonnet, Achane, J Wilson, Kelley, K Williams
WR- Lamb, Jeudy, Hill, C Olave, A Pierce, Shaheed, Bourne
TE- Goedert, Musgrave

ericanadian
Legend
Legend

Postby ericanadian » Sun Jul 24, 2022 8:55 pm

j4pac wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 3:49 pm Why not Snoop Conner? Robinson not likely to be ready…Etienne coming off injury and hasn’t proven anything. You can get Snoop almost for free.
I like Snoop. He became a running joke in my last draft, but I wouldn’t be ashamed to have him on my team.

WR - Pittman, Olave, Di. Johnson, G. Wilson, J. Williams, Metchie, Robinson, M. Wilson
K - Just a stupid kicker

Pac_Eddy
Legend
Legend

Postby Pac_Eddy » Mon Jul 25, 2022 4:45 am

With Christian Watson on PUP, Sammy Watkins or Randall Cobb are probably the favorites to be the second WR in Green Bay at the start of the season.
Not all that counts can be counted. Not all that can be counted counts.

Space Cowboy
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby Space Cowboy » Mon Jul 25, 2022 8:12 am

A couple of Vikings players
Smith-Marsette (I like him over KJ)
Ty Chandler (Mattison is set hit UFA and Cook has potential legal issues + constant workload)

831TurfMonster
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby 831TurfMonster » Mon Jul 25, 2022 11:02 am

I'm happy to see others on the Chris Evan's hype. I think he takes Perines touches. If he steps up his blocking then there's no way he won't be thr 3rd down rb. Kid has we hands.

Quez Watkins- I just think he's underrated. He has the speed to take the top off and he routinely high points the ball. If Philly can open up the offense then he will shine.

My other guys are lottery tickets are Proche, Tremble and Isaiah McKenzie. Just hoping for some luck but not counting on it

ericanadian
Legend
Legend

Postby ericanadian » Mon Jul 25, 2022 8:39 pm

Space Cowboy wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 8:12 am A couple of Vikings players
Ty Chandler (Mattison is set hit UFA and Cook has potential legal issues + constant workload)
I like Nwangwu in place of Chandler, but agree on Smith-Marsette.

K - Just a stupid kicker

Bronco Billy
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby Bronco Billy » Tue Jul 26, 2022 4:33 am

Space Cowboy wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 8:12 am A couple of Vikings players
I added UDFA Bryant Koback in the 8th round of our draft this year. He was prolific at Toledo as a runner snd added strong receiving skills his last 2 years. Has enough size to be a lead back. The guy looks like he has transferrable skills. The drawback is that he’s 24. We’ll have to see if he can work his way into some TC/PS reps.

Prison_Mike
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby Prison_Mike » Tue Jul 26, 2022 8:44 am

Why Smith-Marsette over KJ Osborn?

wickerkat1212
Legend
Legend

Postby wickerkat1212 » Tue Jul 26, 2022 11:54 am

Ice wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 7:34 pm I really like Kedrick Bourne, NEP WR as a roster worthy player this year. He was developing a nice Chemistry with Jones and has great hands. I could see 100 targets this season based on how efficient he was last year.
Agree
D3:
QB—Allen, Pickett RB—Kamara, Jacobs, ZWhite, Edwards, Ford, Warren WR—Lamb, Olave, DJM, Puka, Tillman, Marshall, Jefferson, Robinson, Tucker TE—Ferguson, Schoon, Likely, Smith, Washington, Kraft PK—Prater DEF—BAL

D4:
QB—TLaw, JimmyG, Tannehill, AOC, Hall RB—Bijan, Kamara, Conner, BENSON (R), Gainwell, Gainwell, Foreman, ZMoss, Chandler, McLaughlin WR—Jefferson, Hill, Adams, Allen, POLK (R), CORLEY (R), COWING (R), Tillman, Woods TE—Kelce, Kmet, TJOHNSON (R), Conklin PK—Butker DEF—PIT

Superflex 1:
QB—Mahomes, Rodgers, Mayfield, RATTLER (R) RB—Bijan, Kamara, Allgeier, Mostert, BRob, ESTIME (R) WR—Chase, DJM, Devonta, MBrown, Lockett, Myers, COWING (R), MWASHINGTON (R) TE—Kmet, Kraft, SANDERS (R), Conklin, Hurst PK—Elliott DEF—PHI

Superflex 2:
QB: MAYE (R), Goff, Cousins, PENIX (R), Wentz, White; RB: Bijan, BRob, ZWhite, Allgeier, McLaughlin WR: HARRISON (R), DJM, Higgins, JSN, BTHOMAS (R), Downs, RMoore, Atwell, SMoore, DPJ, Devante TE: Ferguson, Kraft, Trautman, Tremble

wickerkat1212
Legend
Legend

Postby wickerkat1212 » Tue Jul 26, 2022 11:57 am

Crowder BUF WR
KJO MIN WR
Patrick DEN WR
DWilliams ARI RB
Pringle CHI WR
Shakir BUF WR
D3:
QB—Allen, Pickett RB—Kamara, Jacobs, ZWhite, Edwards, Ford, Warren WR—Lamb, Olave, DJM, Puka, Tillman, Marshall, Jefferson, Robinson, Tucker TE—Ferguson, Schoon, Likely, Smith, Washington, Kraft PK—Prater DEF—BAL

D4:
QB—TLaw, JimmyG, Tannehill, AOC, Hall RB—Bijan, Kamara, Conner, BENSON (R), Gainwell, Gainwell, Foreman, ZMoss, Chandler, McLaughlin WR—Jefferson, Hill, Adams, Allen, POLK (R), CORLEY (R), COWING (R), Tillman, Woods TE—Kelce, Kmet, TJOHNSON (R), Conklin PK—Butker DEF—PIT

Superflex 1:
QB—Mahomes, Rodgers, Mayfield, RATTLER (R) RB—Bijan, Kamara, Allgeier, Mostert, BRob, ESTIME (R) WR—Chase, DJM, Devonta, MBrown, Lockett, Myers, COWING (R), MWASHINGTON (R) TE—Kmet, Kraft, SANDERS (R), Conklin, Hurst PK—Elliott DEF—PHI

Superflex 2:
QB: MAYE (R), Goff, Cousins, PENIX (R), Wentz, White; RB: Bijan, BRob, ZWhite, Allgeier, McLaughlin WR: HARRISON (R), DJM, Higgins, JSN, BTHOMAS (R), Downs, RMoore, Atwell, SMoore, DPJ, Devante TE: Ferguson, Kraft, Trautman, Tremble