Space Cowboy
Degenerate
Degenerate

Re: 2022 Flag Plant Predictions

Postby Space Cowboy » Tue May 24, 2022 1:58 pm

Ice wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 1:56 pm
Space Cowboy wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 1:25 pm Albert O - 10+ TDs
I get it; Geniuses can't spell so I looked it up for you! Okwuegbunam :D
Wow you really spelt all that??? Day off from work or what??

On a serious note - I think he'll have instant QB-TE chemistry and a big TE season ala Peyton and Julius Thomas getting together in Denver when they terrific WRs as well. Middle of the field should be pretty open.

Jigga94
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Jigga94 » Tue May 24, 2022 4:26 pm

mikedigs wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 11:16 am
StripesOfKC wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 10:34 am
mikedigs wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 10:23 am Elijah Moore finishes as a Top 5 WR
Top 5?

I love the guy but this is burning hot. Is it due to faith in Zach Wilson, not believing in Garrett Wilson or something else?
I have enough faith in Zach Wilson that he is able to make a significant leap forward in continuation of his progress towards the end of last season. I strongly believe that Garrett Wilson has a fantastic rookie year, and that should help Elijah run wild and free since Garrett will demand enough attention. These things plus the eye test when Elijah was on the field he looked special. I think Elijah takes a massive leap this year.
Are you also predicting a 14-3 season for NYJ? #1 seed? :lol:

mild
Legend
Legend

Postby mild » Tue May 24, 2022 5:03 pm

Jigga94 wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 4:26 pm
mikedigs wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 11:16 am
StripesOfKC wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 10:34 am

Top 5?

I love the guy but this is burning hot. Is it due to faith in Zach Wilson, not believing in Garrett Wilson or something else?
I have enough faith in Zach Wilson that he is able to make a significant leap forward in continuation of his progress towards the end of last season. I strongly believe that Garrett Wilson has a fantastic rookie year, and that should help Elijah run wild and free since Garrett will demand enough attention. These things plus the eye test when Elijah was on the field he looked special. I think Elijah takes a massive leap this year.
Are you also predicting a 14-3 season for NYJ? #1 seed? :lol:
I thought I loved Zach Wilson as much as the next man around here, but clearly that is not true :lol:

Elijah Moore as a Top 5 WR?! I'll eat my hat.

Zero chance the Jets go 14-3. Their schedule is B-R-U-T-A-L, I encourage anyone riding with them to look at it with an appraising eye. They have been done zero favours by the NFL gods. I'd be impressed if they managed more than 3 wins in the first 10 weeks.

BabyChark23
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby BabyChark23 » Tue May 24, 2022 6:56 pm

Trey Lance outscores all 2021 class QBs in his first full season as a starter and finishes as a top 12 QB.

Dynasty DeLorean
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby Dynasty DeLorean » Tue May 24, 2022 7:04 pm

ThunderTung wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 12:21 pm
Fishmud wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 11:31 am
Pullo Vision wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 10:50 am
The injury dates don't line up with JRob leading this backfield in fantasy points, imo. Etienne has a full season of recovery lead on Robinson. Too many ways for him to be undercut-
1- limited to two down work while Etienne soaks up receptions
2- another back shows well enough in handling the tackles running while JRob works to recover that the coaching staff doesn't push the upcoming FA onto the field
3- even when he begins getting touches (whenever that is), real reason to question the volume/efficiency

I have JRob in multiple leagues, I'd love for this to work out, but just too many ways for this to fail.
He surprised many doubters when he was an UDFA. He’s the type of guy I love to root for. I hear what you guys are saying but so many things factor in to a season long performance. We will see. I’m not afraid to be wrong but I hope I’m right.
It just doesnt seem realistic. I dont think anyone is trashing Jrob, he's obviously a really good player. But there is just a very slim chance he sees the field much this year. It'd be like me having a flat tire and no spare and then projecting im gonna crush it at work that day, when in fact I probably wont even make it TO work
The flag plant should be that he will step on the field in 2022.

Amoo
Captain
Captain

Postby Amoo » Fri May 27, 2022 7:08 am

For the third time in his career, Matt Stafford throws for 40+ and 4800+ and doesn't get a pro bowl nod.

kadun2
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby kadun2 » Fri May 27, 2022 7:37 am

Dynasty DeLorean wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 7:04 pm

He surprised many doubters when he was an UDFA. He’s the type of guy I love to root for. I hear what you guys are saying but so many things factor in to a season long performance. We will see. I’m not afraid to be wrong but I hope I’m right.
It just doesnt seem realistic. I dont think anyone is trashing Jrob, he's obviously a really good player. But there is just a very slim chance he sees the field much this year. It'd be like me having a flat tire and no spare and then projecting im gonna crush it at work that day, when in fact I probably wont even make it TO work
The flag plant should be that he will step on the field in 2022.
Profound thinking :think:
I hereby reduce my flag plant to him stepping on the field at some point :thumbup:

kadun2
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby kadun2 » Fri May 27, 2022 7:38 am

Pullo Vision wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 10:50 am
The injury dates don't line up with JRob leading this backfield in fantasy points, imo. Etienne has a full season of recovery lead on Robinson. Too many ways for him to be undercut-
1- limited to two down work while Etienne soaks up receptions
2- another back shows well enough in handling the tackles running while JRob works to recover that the coaching staff doesn't push the upcoming FA onto the field
3- even when he begins getting touches (whenever that is), real reason to question the volume/efficiency

I have JRob in multiple leagues, I'd love for this to work out, but just too many ways for this to fail.
Realistic? This is fantasy football

CGW
Legend
Legend

Postby CGW » Fri May 27, 2022 7:57 am

My flag plants are the undervalued assets. Guys no1 loves because they just arent sexy.

-Nyheim Hines will be top 5 in RB receptions. Not really a bold take, as prior to Wentz experiment, he lived in the top 10.

-Diontae is still the WR1 in Pittsburg, and shows people hes not just a short yardage route runner, that's just what Big Ben offered.

-Singletary is still the best back in Buffalo. Sorry Cook truthers. Cook is way better than Moss, so they do finally get a nice partner to Singletary.

-Kirk finishes in the top 12 QBs per usual, but is still unloved by the fantasy community, ranked around QB 20.

-The Kirk in Jacksonville has his best year as a pro, finishing as a low end WR1/high end WR2. People still hate him anyway.

Sriracha
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby Sriracha » Fri May 27, 2022 1:06 pm

CGW wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 7:57 am My flag plants are the undervalued assets. Guys no1 loves because they just arent sexy.

-Nyheim Hines will be top 5 in RB receptions. Not really a bold take, as prior to Wentz experiment, he lived in the top 10.

-Diontae is still the WR1 in Pittsburg, and shows people hes not just a short yardage route runner, that's just what Big Ben offered.

-Singletary is still the best back in Buffalo. Sorry Cook truthers. Cook is way better than Moss, so they do finally get a nice partner to Singletary.

-Kirk finishes in the top 12 QBs per usual, but is still unloved by the fantasy community, ranked around QB 20.

-The Kirk in Jacksonville has his best year as a pro, finishing as a low end WR1/high end WR2. People still hate him anyway.
You take that back! Diontae is still sexy :nono:

lukkynumber13
GOAT
GOAT

Postby lukkynumber13 » Fri May 27, 2022 1:44 pm

Michael Pittman will be worth more than AJ Brown after this season

Something like 85/1250/11 for Pittman
TEAM A - 12T (22 R/U, 20 R/U, 19 R/U, 18 Champ, 17 R/U)
HERBERT, J Daniels, Baker
BIJAN/KAMARA/MIXON, A Jones
HILL/AJB/G WILSON/D ADAMS/DK, Pittman, Flowers, Evans, Pearsoll
KITTLE
/
TEAM B - 16T, SF, TEP (22 R/U)
HURTS/COUSINS, D Jones
JT/JACOBS, Mostert, Gus E
HILL/MCLAURIN/DEEBO
LAPORTA/KELCE/KITTLE
/
TEAM C - 32T (2 copy), 1QB, TEP
TUA, J Daniels
KAMARA, J Brooks, Monty, Mattison
JJ/DK/GODWIN/K ALLEN, Kirk, J Meyers, Polk, Wandale
KITTLE, Goedert, Higbee
/
TEAM D - 14T, 1QB
MAHOMES, Goff
BIJAN/BREECE, Pollard
CHASE/G WILSON/AIYUK/DJM, Nabers, Pittman, Diggs, Polk
KITTLE, Goedert
/
TEAM E - 14T, SF, 2TE
MAHOMES/T-LAW, Carr
BIJAN/CMC/SAQUON/BREECE, Pollard
HILL/AIYUK/EVANS/GODWIN, Hollywood
MCBRIDE/ENGRAM, Goedert
/
TEAM F - 12T, SF & TEP
HERBERT/TUA, Kyler
BIJAN/MIXON, Spears, J Warren
JJ/G WILSON/WADDLE/OLAVE, Godwin, J Reed
LAPORTA

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT

Postby FantasyFreak » Mon May 30, 2022 9:06 am

This is going to be one I hope I'm wrong on. I don't think Brady makes it through the season. He's going to be 45 years old, he's lost some OL help. I just have a bad feeling about it. I think he should have retired after the SB win, but who am I to tell him what to do?
Janiel Dones Truther

Foodie. Well done steak goes in the trash.

Habaneros make the best tasting hot sauce. Throwing a bunch of random stuff on top of fries doesn't mean you call it "poutine".

murphysxm
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby murphysxm » Mon May 30, 2022 9:08 am

FantasyFreak wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 9:06 am This is going to be one I hope I'm wrong on. I don't think Brady makes it through the season. He's going to be 45 years old, he's lost some OL help. I just have a bad feeling about it. I think he should have retired after the SB win, but who am I to tell him what to do?
At this point he has proven me wrong so many times, I assume he will put up MVP numbers again.......
I am just a guy sharing some thoughts

d3sp3rad0
Rookie
Rookie

Postby d3sp3rad0 » Tue May 31, 2022 9:16 am

murphysxm wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 8:23 am Saquon Barkley will lead the NFL in All Purpose yards
FantasyFreak wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 8:17 am No Rams RB rushes for 1000 yards.

Patrick Mahomes finishes outside the top 5 in QB scoring.
Here are a few I like that were mentioned. I think Saquon bounces back in a HUGE way. I'm talking a top-3 fantasy RB type of season. I think Cam Akers is overvalued and Darrell Henderson is undervalued, and it will be much more of a timeshare than people think. I also think Mahomes will be solid for real life but will see a downtick in fantasy production.
LOS DESPERADOS

2020 startup / 2020 & 2023 champion

10 team | half-PPR | 1QB | 6-pt pass TD

QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, TE, WR/TE, FLEX, FLEX

QB: Lamar, Purdy, Tua, Stafford
RB: Saquon, Jacobs, Kamara, Ekeler, Kendre, Keaton Mitchell, Tank Bigsby, Miles Sanders
WR: Tyreek, Puka, D.J. Moore, Aiyuk, Rome, Brian Thomas Jr., Keon Coleman, Jayden Reed, Jeudy, Trey Palmer, Odell
TE: Hockenson, Njoku, Everett

Taxi: Xavier Hutchinson

2025 picks: 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th