Kareem Hunt Video

Discuss free agency, trade rumors, games, and everything else concerning the NFL HERE!
HereForTheComments
Captain
Captain

Re: Kareem Hunt Video

Postby HereForTheComments » Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:00 pm

It's sad that everyone is comparing the video to other videos... there isn't a worse or better, it's all the same. Whether he knocks her out or not, a woman was hit.
Team 1: 10th Year: 10 Team, PPR
2014: 3rd, 2015: 2nd, 2016: League Champion, 2017: 7th, 2018: 3rd, 2019: 5th, 2020: League Champion, 2021: 4th, 2022: 5th

QB: Aaron Rodgers Matthew Stafford, Brock Purdy
RB: Tony Pollard, Cam Akers, Ezekiel Elliott, Javonte Williams, Kyren Williams, Chuba Hubbard
WR: CeeDee Lamb, Amon-Ra St. Brown, Allen Lazard , Michael Gallup, Donavan Peoples-Jones, Tyler Boyd, Romeo Doubs, Corey Davis, Marvin Jones, VDS
TE: Dalton Shultz, Mike Gesicki

2019 picks: 1.1, 2.3, 3.5
2024 picks:
Round 1: (1)
Round 2: (1)
Round 3: (1)

dipANDglide
All Pro
All Pro

Postby dipANDglide » Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:06 pm

Hunt punched a man in a separate incident not too long ago in addition to this. There is a pattern here that isn’t defendable. I don’t care what the chick (supposedly said), if your smart you call security and let them handle it. You don’t open your door and assault the chick. This idiot will pay a price, maybe his career.

AussieMate
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby AussieMate » Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:11 pm

All talk of morality aside, isn't it amazing what difference a video makes?
We basically knew all of this months ago (minus the butt kick) and there was hardly any outrage. Compare that to Brandon Marshalls many chargers, tyreeks assault on a pregnant women, so on etc.
Something about seeing video footage brings it to life, as if before you could convince yourself "it probably didn't happen that way" or "couldn't be that bad if there wasn't any punishment" I'll guess he at least gets 6weeks maybe more, I picked up Ware just yesterday on a whim Incase of injury, that seems an inspired choose now.

Chwf3rd
Captain
Captain

Postby Chwf3rd » Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:18 pm

AussieMate wrote: Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:11 pm All talk of morality aside, isn't it amazing what difference a video makes?
We basically knew all of this months ago (minus the butt kick) and there was hardly any outrage. Compare that to Brandon Marshalls many chargers, tyreeks assault on a pregnant women, so on etc.
Something about seeing video footage brings it to life, as if before you could convince yourself "it probably didn't happen that way" or "couldn't be that bad if there wasn't any punishment" I'll guess he at least gets 6weeks maybe more, I picked up Ware just yesterday on a whim Incase of injury, that seems an inspired choose now.
Well without a video or other really strong evidence we cannot definitively say whether the player actually engaged in the conduct. When there's a video, its not in dispute.
Team 1 - 12 team PPR
QB: MRyan, MJones, CNewton, RFitz
RB: SBarkley, DSwift, CAkers, JMixon, AJDillon, LMurray, DarWilliams, GBernard
WR: SDiggs, ACooper, BAiyuk, JJones, LShenault, BCooks, KToney, KHamler, VJefferson
TE: JSmith, ISmith, ZErtz

Team 2 - 16 team, PPR, SF
QB: JBurrow, CWentz, ZWilson, Jimmy G
RB: SBarkley, DSwift, CAkers, BSnell, TGurley, DGuice
WR: JChase, BAiyuk, CSutton, THiggins, JJeudy, JReagor, BEdwards
TE: ISmith, HarBryant, DSample, TTremble

AussieMate
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby AussieMate » Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:19 pm

HereForTheComments wrote: Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:00 pm It's sad that everyone is comparing the video to other videos... there isn't a worse or better, it's all the same. Whether he knocks her out or not, a woman was hit.
Saying it's all the same is just a rediculous statement but we can agree that its not ok to hit ANYONE regardless of sex.

Friction
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby Friction » Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:21 pm

I cant count the number of times I have seen women assault men and the man hold their cool, so the fact these guys, especially nowadays (internet culture, social media obsession, video everywhere) cant hold their cool is beyond me. I am far from a me too white knight and would never hit a woman for multiple reasons. Just plain dumb and fairly cowardly. Why these guys dont really on their security to control and diffuse the situation is beyond me. Or, if you really feel the need to lash back at a female, whether "deserved" or not, have a few female muscle/security with you. That's what we used to do.
Valhalla's Father
12 Team 1PPR 1QB/1-3RB/1-3 WR/1TE/1DST
QB:Brady
RB: Barkley, Chubb, Jacobs, Henry, Mack, Etienne
WR: Nuk, Thielen, Cooks, Diontae, Pittman, Gallup
TE: Henry

AussieMate
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby AussieMate » Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:21 pm

Chwf3rd wrote: Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:18 pm
AussieMate wrote: Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:11 pm All talk of morality aside, isn't it amazing what difference a video makes?
Well without a video or other really strong evidence we cannot definitively say whether the player actually engaged in the conduct. When there's a video, its not in dispute.
Oh I agree, I just find it interesting as I don't believe people thought he innocent originally, I'm pretty sure he admitted to pushing her etc so the only thing that's changed is we get to see it, it becomes a reality you can't ignore.

Bot101
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby Bot101 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:40 pm

According to sources the NFL nor the Chiefs had seen the video. The NFL tried obtaining the video multiple times and were denied by Cleveland PD.

Phaded
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Phaded » Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:41 pm

Officially on the commissioner exempt list.

nathanq42
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby nathanq42 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:52 pm

But watching him push through multiple men to try and get at her is completely different from pushing her out of the room
12 Team 1 ppr .1 points per carry
Garbage
QB Jalen Hurts
RB A-train, D'Onta Foreman,Jahmyr Gibbs, JK Dobbins, Rashaad Penny, AJ Dillon, Jerrick McKinnon, Joshua Kelley, TDP, Chase Edmonds, JRob, Zamir White
WR CeeDee Lamb, Justin Jefferson, DJ Moore, Hollywood Brown, Brandin Cooks, Odell Beckham Junior, Marvin Jones, Braxton Berrios, Richie James
TE Dalton Kincaid, Foster Moreau
+2 Flex
1.02, 1.06

Bot101
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby Bot101 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:54 pm

Chiefs cutting Hunt!!!

PingPwng
Role Player
Role Player

Postby PingPwng » Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:56 pm

Soon to be a Redskin
Waiver Warriors|12 Teams|1PPR|1QB/2RB/3WR/1TE/1FLEX/1K/1DEF Roster 21 '14 R/U '17 Champ No '18 picks
QB:C. Newton/J. Goff
RB:T. Gurley/L. Bell NA/M. Mack/J. Mixon/S. Michel/K. Drake/R. Penny
WR:M. Evans/O. Beckham/T. Hill/ T. Boyd/A. Robinson/C. Godwin/D. Westbrook/A. Callaway
TE: I. Thomas/C. Brate/H. Henry (IR) K - M. Prater DEF - CHI

hockeyBjj
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby hockeyBjj » Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:56 pm

Holy F!!!

I did not expect a release
Team 1- 10 team ppr, 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 2Flx, 1D, 1K
2022: 1-8
Finishes: 6th, 6th, 1st, 5th, 6th, 9th
QB: Lamar Jackson, Purdy
RB: Bijan, Dobbins, Achane, Charbonnet, Algier, McBride, waiver trash
WR: JSN, QJ, Addison, Dotson, Skyy Moore, Jameson Williams, Hyatt, T Dell, Boutte, Skowronek, Quez Watkins, Greg Dortch, waiver trash
TE: Hockenson, F Monroe, Juwan, Musgrave
D/K: Patriots, Vikings, Saints, Dicker

picks-
2024- 1,1,1,1,2,2,2,3,3,4,5,5
2025 1,1,1,2,3,4,5

team 2- 12 team SF, .5PPR, .5TE boost, 1QB, 1SF, 2 RB, 3WR, 1TE, 2Flex
2022: 8-1
Finishes: 2nd, 2nd, 2nd, 2nd :wall:
QB: Ljax, GenoD Jones, Dobbs
RB: CMC, Stevenson, A Jones, Chubb, A Mattison, D cook, Perine, Mckinnon,
WR:Tyreek, Diggs, C Kupp, D Adams, Keenan Allen, Lockett, Gallup, A Lazard, Hodgins
TE: Kelce, LaPorta, Irv Smith,
No picks until 2026 5th rounder lol

TheRookiePro
Starter
Starter

Postby TheRookiePro » Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:57 pm

Good for the Chiefs.
10 Team PPR, 25 man roster(1st and 2nd year player PS option for $20), QB, 2 RB, 3WR, TE, FLEX (RB,WR,TE), K, DEF.

QB-Luck, A. Smith, Fitzpatrick
RB-Gurley, M. Gordon, Jeff Wilson, Tevin Coleman,T. Montgomery, John Kelly, Justin Davis
WR-K. Allen, T. Hill, Josh Gordon, Golladay, Fitzgerald, S. Watkins, J. Reynolds, Enunwa,
TE-Burton, Ebron, Walker
K-Gostkowski
Defense-Vikings, Jaguars, Ravens

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT

Postby FantasyFreak » Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:00 pm

So is Tyreek Hill getting cut?
Janiel Dones Truther

Foodie. Well done steak goes in the trash.

Habaneros make the best tasting hot sauce. Throwing a bunch of random stuff on top of fries doesn't mean you call it "poutine".