Stefon Diggs Thread: Traded to Buffalo!

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
darkadun
Role Player
Role Player

Re: Stefon Diggs

Postby darkadun » Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:24 pm

heyfeefellskee wrote:
freddog97 wrote:i sent TY for Diggs straight up and got Auto rejected... his price is really high!
By you sending that offer, aren't you valuing Diggs more than TY, too? :think:
Exactly.
QB: Lamar Jackson, Matthew Stafford
RB: Dalvin Cook, D'Andre Swift, Chris Carson , Jerrick McKinnon, Alexander Mattisson
WR: DeAndre Hopkins, Michael Thomas, Adam Thielen, Will Fuller, Darius Slayton, Brandon Aiyuk, Keelan Cole,
TE: Evan Ingram, Drew Sample, Cole Kmet

DinoDynasty
All Pro
All Pro

Postby DinoDynasty » Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:08 pm

Cameron Giles wrote:
alewilliam789 wrote: I'm trading Dez for Diggs.
That's pretty extreme. I wouldn't lose track of what Dez is.
As much as I am fan of diggs and have preached him as the real deal in this same exact thread, as I am a UMD alumni, this seems quite aggressive.

Remember every year a handful of players string together numerous good games and we tend to overreact. Yes Diggs should be very good, but you are selling him for Dez who is being valued at his floor, while we hope Diggs can keep this pace to become the next Dez type player. That's not the way to buy and sell players.
2017 Champ, 2018 Runner-up, 2019 Champ, 2020 Champ, 2021 Runner-up
12 Team PPR
Stairway to Evans
QB: Hurts, Kirk, Bridgewater, Jimmy G
RB: CMC, Pollard, Foreman,
Sanders, Hill
WR: Kupp, Evans, Ridley, Dell, Josh Palmer, Hodgins, Osborn, Parker, MVS
TE: Kelce, Musgrave, Otton, Gray, Woods
DEF: Chicago Ravens
2024 2nd, 3rd, 4th

12 Team .5 PPR
Fields of Dreams
QB - Fields, Cousins, Wilson
RB - Taylor, Swift, Mixon, Pollard, Singelary, McLaughlin
WR - Olave, Tyreek, Tank Dell, Higgins, Gabriel Davis, E Moore, Mingo, Douglas
TE - Ferguson, Gray, Otton
DEF - 49ers, Pats
Picks 2024 2x1st, 3, 4

flexcapacitor
Captain
Captain

Postby flexcapacitor » Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:30 am

balaberda wrote:Diggs owners what would you sell him for?
For a short time last year he was going for two 1st rounders. If I could get that then, "he be gone"! If I could move him for Watkins like the guy on the earlier post then that is an easy sell. Sell for two 1sts, hold for one 1st where his actual value probably lies somewhere in between.

IBall2
All Pro
All Pro

Postby IBall2 » Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:04 am

Anybody remember this catch from Diggs against the Lions last year? It's nice to finally see Diggs get in the spot light on national television and get some of the credit he deserves. He's been flying under the radar mostly up until this point.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sp2Y43hWRCo

DRS540
Captain
Captain

Postby DRS540 » Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:45 am

IBall2 wrote:Anybody remember this catch from Diggs against the Lions last year? It's nice to finally see Diggs get in the spot light on national television and get some of the credit he deserves. He's been flying under the radar mostly up until this point.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sp2Y43hWRCo
As a Packer fan I watched a lot of him last year. Seemed really good at all of the fundamentals. Some of his routes were just nasty. I really hate to say it but I'm a huge fan of his game.

If I remember correctly, Diggs criticized that catch because he said he shouldn't have turned his head so early. I was impressed with his humble response. Finding a flaw in a ridiculously good route and catch.
12 Team Keeper League/PPR after 3 Catches - 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 WR/RB/TE, DEF, K

QB: Derek Carr
RB: David Johnson, Joe Mixon, James White, Derrick Henry, Adrian Peterson, Alvin Kamara
WR: Keenan Allen, Brandin Cooks, Martavis Bryant, Corey Coleman, Chris Hogan, Emmanuel Sanders
TE: Martellus Bennett, Austin Hooper
FLEX: Martavis Bryant
D/ST: Steelers
K: Cairo Santos

IR: Julian Edelman

2018 Keepers: TBD

thaniz
Role Player
Role Player

Postby thaniz » Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:08 am

Are you concerned? Injury?
The Lost Boys Dynasty League - https://www59.myfantasyleague.com/2021/home/25061#0
QB: Jackson, Herbert, Cousins, Newton
RB: Cook, Howard, Michel, McKissic, Hyde, Mack, Mattsson, Mostert
WR: Julio, D. Johnson, Cooks, Hardman, Cobb, M.Jones, Hamler, Hilton, Bourne, Harris, Pringle, Toney, Washington, M.Johnson
TE: Kelce, Cook,

rubber_duck
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby rubber_duck » Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:16 am

If you need Diggs to perform at a high level next week, then I would be concerned. Groin injuries can linger and impact play for weeks.

I have no concern at all for his dynasty value, however.

Friction
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby Friction » Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:47 am

I would not be too concerned, unless you were depending on him as a WR1. He should be a solid number three, with a lot of WR2 weeks and the occasional boom game here and there. MN will rarely put up huge passing stats and their d will keep them from falling behind big in most games, limiting the garbage time points that are so prevalent in fantasy.
Valhalla's Father
12 Team 1PPR 1QB/1-3RB/1-3 WR/1TE/1DST
QB:Brady
RB: Barkley, Chubb, Jacobs, Henry, Mack, Etienne
WR: Nuk, Thielen, Cooks, Diontae, Pittman, Gallup
TE: Henry

CharlieKelly
Starter
Starter

Stefon Diggs

Postby CharlieKelly » Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:12 pm

Where is everyone at with Diggs in terms of value right now?

What would you be willing to pay for him in a trade?

What tier of players with similar value would you currently put him in?

lukkynumber13
GOAT
GOAT

Postby lukkynumber13 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:16 pm

CharlieKelly wrote:Where is everyone at with Diggs in terms of value right now?

He's a very interesting case. He's shown extended flashes of very good (maybe great) play, he's young, and hasn't personally done anything to drop his value (out of shape, attitude issues, off-the-field, diva, drops, etc).

However, his team's poor QB play and offensive game planning itself has led to great inconsistency in his weekly production so far in his young career. So he's almost like a buy low and maybe a sell high if you think he will get overtaken by Treadwell and settle in as a Rishard Matthews type.

I would personally rank him near other young prospects such as Parker, Coleman, Michael Thomas, Moncrief, and K. White

He's usually valued as a mid First or maybe a first and another decent piece, from what I've seen on these forums
TEAM A - 12T (22 R/U, 20 R/U, 19 R/U, 18 Champ, 17 R/U)
HERBERT, J Daniels, Baker
BIJAN/KAMARA/MIXON, A Jones
HILL/AJB/G WILSON/D ADAMS/DK, Pittman, Flowers, Evans, Pearsoll
KITTLE
/
TEAM B - 16T, SF, TEP (22 R/U)
HURTS/COUSINS, D Jones
JT/JACOBS, Mostert, Gus E
HILL/MCLAURIN/DEEBO
LAPORTA/KELCE/KITTLE
/
TEAM C - 32T (2 copy), 1QB, TEP
TUA, J Daniels
KAMARA, J Brooks, Monty, Mattison
JJ/DK/GODWIN/K ALLEN, Kirk, J Meyers, Polk, Wandale
KITTLE, Goedert, Higbee
/
TEAM D - 14T, 1QB
MAHOMES, Goff
BIJAN/BREECE, Pollard
CHASE/G WILSON/AIYUK/DJM, Nabers, Pittman, Diggs, Polk
KITTLE, Goedert
/
TEAM E - 14T, SF, 2TE
MAHOMES/T-LAW, Carr
BIJAN/CMC/SAQUON/BREECE, Pollard
HILL/AIYUK/EVANS/GODWIN, Hollywood
MCBRIDE/ENGRAM, Goedert
/
TEAM F - 12T, SF & TEP
HERBERT/TUA, Kyler
BIJAN/MIXON, Spears, J Warren
JJ/G WILSON/WADDLE/OLAVE, Godwin, J Reed
LAPORTA

CharlieKelly
Starter
Starter

Postby CharlieKelly » Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:53 pm

lukkynumber13 wrote:
CharlieKelly wrote:Where is everyone at with Diggs in terms of value right now?

He's a very interesting case. He's shown extended flashes of very good (maybe great) play, he's young, and hasn't personally done anything to drop his value (out of shape, attitude issues, off-the-field, diva, drops, etc).

However, his team's poor QB play and offensive game planning itself has led to great inconsistency in his weekly production so far in his young career. So he's almost like a buy low and maybe a sell high if you think he will get overtaken by Treadwell and settle in as a Rishard Matthews type.

I would personally rank him near other young prospects such as Parker, Coleman, Michael Thomas, Moncrief, and K. White

He's usually valued as a mid First or maybe a first and another decent piece, from what I've seen on these forums
His value does seem a bit polarizing. He started off the year with a couple of amazing games, followed it up with a couple of average games, got injured, and now he's come back with a couple of 13+ targets games.

I've seen some say he's worth as much as 2 firsts and others say he's only worth a low 1st in the upcoming class.

He looks like an explosive player but the offense that he's on seems to be holding back his value and his big games followed up by poor showings is definitely making it tough to correctly gauge his value.

amazehayes
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby amazehayes » Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:02 pm

lukkynumber13 wrote:
CharlieKelly wrote: I would personally rank him near other young prospects such as Parker, Coleman, Michael Thomas, Moncrief, and K. White
I think this is ridiculous. Michael Thomas and Donte Moncrief are way higher in rankings than Diggs and the other WRs here. Parker is a bust and will continue to be. White can never see the field if you own him I ask you why. Coleman has the highest potential that we haven't really seen yet so I'm still a big fan of him. But comparing Diggs to Moncrief and Thomas is ludicrous. Thomas is going to be great and a stud with Brees throwing him the ball. Moncrief has amazing chemistry with Luck and is a solid WR2. Diggs is an iffy WR3 or bye week fill-in flex for me only because of his offense and his qb. If he was almost anywhere else I wouldn't be saying this but that's his situation now.

Shcritters
MVP
MVP

Postby Shcritters » Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:40 pm

Amazehayes, just providing a second perspective...

You think a player who is in his second year, is currently 22nd in PPR scoring (including one game missed and on in which he played injured), and is 10th on a 'points per game played' is 'an iffy WR3 or bye week fill-in'? I don't think he is a WR1, but your valuation is a little low IMO.
Gopher Two
PPR SF, WR & TE Premium (WR 1.2 PPR , TE 1.5 PPR), 10 total starters, 1 QB, 1SF, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 3 Flex
QB: Mahomes, Prescott, Mayfield
RB: Hall, Pacheco, Jacobs, Connor, Chubb, Mattison
WR: Tyreek, AJ Brown, Flowers, CSutton, JJeudy, Slayton, Iosivas
TE: McBride, DSchultz, Musgrave, Kraft, MGesicki
2024: 1.02, 2.02
2022 and 2023 League Champ

SafeLeague #1 (12 team, SF, 2.0 PPR TE Prem). 10 total starters 1 QB, 1SF (QB/TE/RB/WR), 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 3 Flex
QB: Caleb, Purdy, Levis, Penix
RB: Pacheco, Estime, Vaughn
WR: Nabers, Coleman, Downs, EMoore, Jeudy, Burton, MMims, MWilson
TE: Hock, Kincaid, Pitts, Sinnott, Mayer
2025: 3 1sts, 2 2nds, 2 3rds, 2 4ths

SafeLeague #2
QB: Caleb, Richardson, Purdy, JJMcCarthy
RB: literal ZERO RB (for now)
WR: Nabers, Worthy, McConkey, Brian Thomas Jr, Pearsall, Mims, Burton, Mingo, Toney, Skyy, Iosivas
TE: LaPorta, Kincaid, McBride, Bowers, Mayer, Musgrave, Schoonmaker
2025: 3 1sts, 2 2nds

skip
GOAT
GOAT

Postby skip » Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:06 pm

I actually think the Moncrief comparison is dead on and the value is a single later 1st.
If you can't leave at least a 20% tip, you can't afford to eat out.

LibertyCountyBrawler
Role Player
Role Player

Postby LibertyCountyBrawler » Fri Nov 11, 2016 7:10 am

I would give up a late first to acquire Diggs. I feel that's fair. If they can get their Oline sorted out and healthy, get AP back, that offense can really open up for Diggs.
Liberty County Brawlers - Dynasty Brew League
2016 Season - 10-3
12 team - 30 Man Roster + 2 IR, PPR
1QB-2RB-2 WR-1 TE-1FLEX-1K-1DB-1DL-1LB-1DFLEX
2017 Draft picks - 1, 2, 3, 4 (late), 4(early), 5
QB – RODGERS, CARR
RB – D. JOHNSON, J. WHITE, W. SMALLWOOD, E. LACY, R. KELLEY, K. FARROW
WR – JULIO JONES, A. JEFFREY, R. COBB, J. MATTHEWS, J. CROWDER, T. HILL, JJ. NELSON, B. TREGGS, D. INMAN, K. ALLEN
TE – Z. ERTZ, D. PITTA, A. SEFERIAN-JENKINS, J. JAMES, CJ FIEDOROWICZ, L. THOMAS
K – B. MCMANUS
DB – T. JEFFERSON, M. JENKINS
DL – D. HUNTER, J. BOSA, J.J. WATT
LB – K. ALEXANDER, T. DAVIS, T. SMITH, D. BUCANNON

Liberty County Brawlers - Jardel League
2016 Season - 9-4
10 Team - 20 Man Roster - PPR - 7 KEEPER
1 QB-2RB-4 WR-1 TE-1 RB/WR/TE
QB – D. CARR, J. WINSTON
RB – D. JOHNSON, T. WEST, T. RIDDICK, C. HYDE, J. LANGFORD, D. HENRY, R. KELLEY
WR – D. THOMAS, R. COBB, W. FULLER, A. COOPER, T. AUSTIN, T. LOCKETT, M. SANU, J. LANDRY, J. GORDON
TE – D. WALKER, T. KELCE