Jay Ajayi moving forward

This is the spot for player-to-player comparisons.
The Red Rooster
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Jay Ajayi moving forward

Postby The Red Rooster » Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:09 pm

Well, we probably wont really know until training camp begins...but the Fins signing of Foster certainly dampers Jay Ajayi's outlook a bit. Any chance this signing hurts Drake more than Jayi? I know its probably to early to tell...

DrNoish
All Pro
All Pro

Re: Jay Ajayi moving forward

Postby DrNoish » Tue Jul 19, 2016 5:04 pm

I think it's more a sign of this weekend will be your last chance to snag Ajayi on the low before people remember Foster is more brittle than those two stick popsicles
12 Team PPR 1QB - 1RB - 1WR - 2RB/WR - 1TE

KUPP the Balls
QB- Herbert, Hurts, Newton
RB- Montgomery, RoJo, Lindsay, Michel, Gurley, Vaughn, Foreman
WR- Lamb, Hopkins, Beckham, Metcalf, Cooks
TE- Kelce, Ertz
Picks 1.11, 2.04, 2022 1st

bruiser
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby bruiser » Tue Jul 19, 2016 6:16 pm

Agreed. Foster is not game-ready coming off an achilles at his age. I'd buy Foster if he was six years younger, but......
Just a guy who loves fantasy football - specifically defense.

Jason
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby Jason » Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:11 pm

DrNoish wrote:I think it's more a sign of this weekend will be your last chance to snag Ajayi on the low before people remember Foster is more brittle than those two stick popsicles
Yes this. Even if Foster lasts the season, I doubt he plays more than the 1 year he's signed there. Perfect buy low opportunity if you believe in Ajayi's talent.

HereForTheComments
Captain
Captain

Postby HereForTheComments » Sat Jul 30, 2016 7:48 am

Ajayi had some major red flags regarding his knees going into the draft. He fell in the draft because of those concerns. The fact that the Dolphins wanted more depth is no surprise because I am sure the Dolphins are concerned that Ajayi can not physically handle that many carriers. I am sure they are expecting the worse and hoping for the best. With that said, I would hold him this off season and then sell him this year when he puts together some really nice weeks. I really believe the dolphins will spend a first round pick on one of the rbs that are coming out of college. Ajayi is just a rental. I base this on the fact that the dolphins tried very hard to steal CJA and CJ0k. I might end up being wrong, but their actions speak pretty loud.
Team 1: 10th Year: 10 Team, PPR
2014: 3rd, 2015: 2nd, 2016: League Champion, 2017: 7th, 2018: 3rd, 2019: 5th, 2020: League Champion, 2021: 4th, 2022: 5th

QB: Aaron Rodgers Matthew Stafford, Brock Purdy
RB: Tony Pollard, Cam Akers, Ezekiel Elliott, Javonte Williams, Kyren Williams, Chuba Hubbard
WR: CeeDee Lamb, Amon-Ra St. Brown, Allen Lazard , Michael Gallup, Donavan Peoples-Jones, Tyler Boyd, Romeo Doubs, Corey Davis, Marvin Jones, VDS
TE: Dalton Shultz, Mike Gesicki

2019 picks: 1.1, 2.3, 3.5
2024 picks:
Round 1: (1)
Round 2: (1)
Round 3: (1)