New Europe based league

Are you a commissioner looking for dedicated coaches or a coach looking for a serious league? Advertise your desires here.
Where's Welker
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

New Europe based league

Postby Where's Welker » Wed May 06, 2015 11:29 pm

Hi all, been doing fantasy football for the last 3 years and wanting to take it to the next level. I am the Uk and have been doing leagues on NFL.com as it's easier for me to manage all (no jumping from site to site). Was thinking of starting up a keeper /dynasty league and wondered what advice you could give? Will the nfl.com site be good enough ? How many teams and what positions / scoring offer best dynasty functionality, many thanks

Jecked
Starter
Starter

Re: New Europe based league

Postby Jecked » Thu May 07, 2015 2:41 am

I am in a Dynasty on nfl.com and the commish sometimes has a tough time as it's not easy to do out of season trades as there is no function for that so he has to do it manually. The rookie draft can also cause issues as the players can be all over the place and it can be awkward to track who is being drafted. You also can't trade future picks years in advance only the next season.

Fleaflicker is far better trust me, has pretty much everything but taxi squads and you can kinda create that anyway with IR spots.

Also if you need a Euro based player i'm from Europe and would be interested, if it is a free league.

Where's Welker
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby Where's Welker » Thu May 07, 2015 5:58 am

Thanks for the reply, will have a look at flea flicker tonight. It will be a free league so will keep you posted.

Gulbech
Rookie
Rookie

Postby Gulbech » Sat May 09, 2015 3:16 am

Hey there

Fleaflicker is much better for dynasty then nfl.com.

If you make an EU league, i could be interested, was looking to join a new league and live in EU.

Best regard
Sharks and bandits (IDP)

QB: Rivers, Palmer, Gabbert, Tannahill
RB: Rice, Mathews, Ingram, Pierce, Vereen, Rayney
WR: AJ green, Crabtree, Desean, Kerley, Floyd, Floyd, Breaston, Nate Washington, Toon
TE: F. Davis, Lewis, Orson
DL: Pierre-Paul, Johnson, Dunlap
LB: Tulloch, Timmons, Harris, Foster, Lavonte
DB: Bethea, Griffon, Stewart