Tony Lippett

Interested in discussing college prospects? Or even High School Prospects? This is the forum.
Swampdonkey17
All Pro
All Pro

Tony Lippett

Postby Swampdonkey17 » Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:06 am

Saw him ranked alot higher on a couple sites, and started poking around. Can't say I paid that much attention to him, anyone have insight?
Journal of my first orphan rebuild. If you're in a rebuild and want to get ideas or give some, feel free.
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=92442
QB: Andrew Luck,Andy Dalton, Brett Hundley, Trevor Siemian
RB: Lamar Miller, Eddie Lacy,Carlos Hyde,Dion Lewis, Mark Ingram, Thomas Rawls,Terrell Watson, Legarette Blount, Daniel Lasco, DJ Foster
WR: Deandre Hopkins,Alshon Jeffrey,Randall Cobb,Kelvin Benjamin,Jarvis Landry, Devante Parker, Tyrell Williams,
TE: Greg Olsen, Eric Ebron,Julius Thomas
D: Denver, Baltimore

Toprank
Role Player
Role Player

Re: Tony Lippett

Postby Toprank » Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:50 am

Good production in college, but the measureables are lacking.

Plank
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby Plank » Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:07 am

I think he's doing all he can to get drafted .. he did the defensive back drills, has good length ..

I watched all the Michigan State games from 2013 and 2014. There's a lot I really like about Lippett, he tracks the ball exceptionally well, he comes down with catches you don't expect him to come down with .. His growth from to 2013 to 2014 was really impressive. In 2014, he was QB Cook's favorite trusted target, especially when he needed a play (3rd and long, end of the game red zone, etc..) ... I liked watching Michigan State in general because I felt they really played NFL schemes on defense and offense .. His production fell off in 2014 because he played CB and WR, previously to that after only 6 games he already had 37 receptions for 733 yds, sporting a 19.8 avg with 8 TD's!
@PlankMelody

Coogan Football
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Coogan Football » Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:00 pm

I love him. I did a full write up on him in the watching tape thread on the main dynast discussion page, go check it out
12 team 6pts all TDs/.5ppr/SFlex/ balanced IDP, scoring est. 2008
Start QB,SF,2RB,3WR,TE,2Flex,3DL,3LB,3DB,2DFlex
3x Champion 2015, 2016, 2017
QB: Brees, Luck, Prescott, McCarron, C.Kelly, Peterman
RB: Elliott, Gurley, Hunt, Kamara, Gordon, Howard, McCaffrey, J.Williams,
WR: Julio, Hopkins, M.Thomas, TY, Watkins, Kupp, C.Davis, Thomas (LA), Carroo, Switzer, Tr. Taylor
TE: Olsen, Engram, Howard, Fleener, Swoope
DL: Watt, Mack, C.Jordan, Bosa, D.Hunter, Clowney, Armstead
LB: Kuechly, Ogletree, Mosley, McKinney, R.Foster, Bucannon, Z.Cunningham, Anzalone, ShaqT,
, Goodson, Pullard,
DB: H.Smith, Vaccaro, B.Jones, Neal, Adoree, K.Joseph, Geathers, M.Maye, J.Jones, D Thompson

Don't be the guy that asks for advice without giving some out yourself
#WhoDat