Ronnie Hillman vs Bryce Brown

This is the spot for player-to-player comparisons.
Rustyram78
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Ronnie Hillman vs Bryce Brown

Postby Rustyram78 » Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:38 pm

Which one do you predict will have the more productive career or who do you like bet

I like both, but once Brown overcomes his fumbling and bouncing to outside, I think he will have the better career....

CokeAndBacardi
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Re: Ronnie Hillman vs Bryce Brown

Postby CokeAndBacardi » Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:40 pm

Brown by a good amount
10 Team/26-man dynasty/PPR/Year 10/4-6 pt TDs/2QB-2RB-2WR-2RB/WR-2TE
QB-Goff/Rosen/Lock/Grier/Luck
RB-Mack/Hunt/RoJones/Bernard/Snell/AP/Edwards/Ajayi
WR-ODB/Robinson/T.Williams/Davis/Anderson/Cobb/Renfrow
TE-Kelce/Goedert/Njoku/Rudolph/Oliver
2020 - Currently and likely 1.01, have all of my own picks

Team Tacos
MVP
MVP

Postby Team Tacos » Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:11 pm

A dude in my Keeper/headed towards Dynasty league (team one in signature) just put Bryce Brown on the trading block for a 4th round pick. He also has Hillman on there for a 1st, 3rd, and 4th rounder! Crazy. Anyway I might make a move for Brown when the offseason starts. Seems like some pretty good value.
WR: OBJ, Dez, AJG, K. Allen, Crowder, K. White;
RB: Gurley, Montgomery, Lacy; QB: Wilson, Goff; TE: Eifert;
DL: Bosa, Danielle H., Ansah, Frank Clark;
LB: Telvin, Kwon, Collins, Jatavis, D. Lee; DEF: KC;
DB: Burnett, C-Dix, S. Davis; K:

Rookie Bench: C. Coleman, Doctson, N. Spence, Jaylon, Jack;
IR:

Start 1 QB, 1 RB, 2 RB/WR/TE, 2 WR, 1 WR/TE, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 DEF, 4 LB, 3 DL, 4 DB
12 teams, Non-PPR, tackle heavy w/ TFL.

Rustyram78
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby Rustyram78 » Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:04 pm

Team Woodard wrote:A dude in my Keeper/headed towards Dynasty league (team one in signature) just put Bryce Brown on the trading block for a 4th round pick. He also has Hillman on there for a 1st, 3rd, and 4th rounder! Crazy. Anyway I might make a move for Brown when the offseason starts. Seems like some pretty good value.
A few weeks back I traded Hillman + 3.3 for Brown..... I think Hillman has potential, but I have Shady and the other guy has Moreno..... He wanted 3.3 added just because of Brown's 2 big games........

I think even to a non Shady owner, Brown certainly has a spot at the end of rosters......

Jfever
Legend
Legend

Postby Jfever » Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:32 pm

I'll take the 6'0 223 lb Brown over the 5'10 190 lb Hillman by a large margin.

Brown can learn to hold on to the ball. Trust me, it can be taught. I firmly believe that this fumbling thing is WAY blown out of proportion. Cant people see the whole picture? Brown barely played in the NCAA. He had very little coaching and basically got by in highschool as he was a man among boys and basically could carry the ball like that. Any rb coach in the NFL worth his salt will have that issue fixed before a preseason snap is taken. Hillman may never be a 3 down back and I believe as long as Manning is under center Hillman's role will be very limited as one missed block my Hillman could end Denver's playoff hopes. Brown is one McCoy injury away from being a fantasy rb1. Brown is also just as fast as Hillman but 30 plus lbs heavier and can run effectively between the tackles and has a bit of nastiness to his game.
Truth is found through Evidence.

Science is the poetry of reality.

* Reality (as defined by Webster's dictionary) - A word for things as they actually exist, as opposed to an idealistic or notional ideal of them.