DLF Sponsored Leagues

Administrative announcements, suggestions, opinions, complaints, problems, wish list items. Whatever it is about the administration or operation of the site or forum, you can find or post it here.
bbwayne
Role Player
Role Player

DLF Sponsored Leagues

Postby bbwayne » Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:11 am

Not sure where to post this but can you clarify what has happened to some of the DLF sponsored leagues? I'm in the DLF IDP Invitational 2 but now it's the DFW IDP Invitational 2. Was this approved?

Steelersfan
GOAT
GOAT

Re: DLF Sponsored Leagues

Postby Steelersfan » Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:04 am

PM sent...

dlf_kenk
Administrator

Postby dlf_kenk » Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:32 pm

I would certainly suggest contacting the commissioner of that league for an explanation because I really don't have one for you since any move wasn't anything we were a part of from an administrative level.

Those leagues were formed by members of DLF and we set up the league forums for them and helped with sponsorship. Any movement of the league forum would certainly not be something we would have recommended to them, but that league isn't run by the site owners of DLF.

I'd simply ask your league mates or commish for some clarity. We'd obviously welcome it back, but again, that's not our call.

Our focus remains on creating the best value we can for the faithful here in regards to the overall experience. We'll continue to do just that.

Thanks!

bbwayne
Role Player
Role Player

Postby bbwayne » Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:25 pm

Thanks for the clarification. The issue is these 3 leagues were DLF sponsored leagues whether they were run by users or not they represent the DLF brand. Taking from this brand and profiteering for somebody else is totally unacceptable.

In the IDP 2 league, the commish had gone silent. If we can't get the leagues back, will DLF be willing to sponsor a new IDP league? I'm willing to commish the league and leave the password with one of your staff or get MLF buy in.

Steelersfan
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Steelersfan » Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:38 pm

bbwayne wrote:Thanks for the clarification. The issue is these 3 leagues were DLF sponsored leagues whether they were run by users or not they represent the DLF brand. Taking from this brand and profiteering for somebody else is totally unacceptable.

In the IDP 2 league, the commish had gone silent. If we can't get the leagues back, will DLF be willing to sponsor a new IDP league? I'm willing to commish the league and leave the password with one of your staff or get MLF buy in.
PM sent.

Jimi Hendrix
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby Jimi Hendrix » Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:13 am

UPDATE.......................Merlin has stepped down as commish of DLF IDP I and II and both leagues will return to DLF.
DLF Charter- Carolina Crosstown Traffic
DLF Charter II- Carolina Cozmik Vibes
DLF IDP Invitational--Stone Free
DLF IDP Invitational II--Lazy Lightnin (15 Champions)
DLF United -- Carolina Experience (17 Champs)
Lead Dog--Bad Company
FAAFFL--Purple Haze (99,08 Champions)
RnRFFL--Crosstown Traffic (2000, 02, 04, 10, 17, 18,19 Champions)
Gridiron Elite Dynasty League--Appalachian Mountaineers

tidewaterjc
All Pro
All Pro

Postby tidewaterjc » Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:20 am

And the people of DLF rejoice

Twitter: @tidewaterjc
Email: tidewaterjc@gmail.com

Need a FF Team Helmet?

Custom FF Helmets/Banners available
http://s1324.photobucket.com/user/tidewaterjc/profile/

bbwayne
Role Player
Role Player

Postby bbwayne » Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:37 am

Good times. I just want to say thanks to Merlin for his understanding and allowing the leagues to come back to the DLF.

Best wishes to all.

ekassor
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby ekassor » Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:42 am

Hey guys, DLF IDP Invitational II has been restored. I'm sure we'll get the forums restored here on DLF shortly. Sadly we'll need 2 new owners so FA is on hold at the moment.

Jimi Hendrix
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby Jimi Hendrix » Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:22 am

Also, DLF IDP Invitational I has been restored with the resignation of Merlin. Merlin left a note saying he was leaving me as interim commish. I have no problem with that as I was commish for 2 leagues once for about 12 years and I am very familiar with MFL. Problem now is, Merlin did not send me a commish password and I am unable to sign in as commish. Does anyone know how to get around this? It's not a big problem at this very moment but we do need a new owner and I will need access to the commish page to invite a new owner.
Lead Dog--Bad Company

??Droppedballs??
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby ??Droppedballs?? » Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:31 am

Jimi Hendrix wrote:Also, DLF IDP Invitational I has been restored with the resignation of Merlin. Merlin left a note saying he was leaving me as interim commish. I have no problem with that as I was commish for 2 leagues once for about 12 years and I am very familiar with MFL. Problem now is, Merlin did not send me a commish password and I am unable to sign in as commish. Does anyone know how to get around this? It's not a big problem at this very moment but we do need a new owner and I will need access to the commish page to invite a new owner.
he sent it to me and i forward you information, my first name is robert too, but i go by derek

Jimi Hendrix
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby Jimi Hendrix » Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:34 am

??Droppedballs?? wrote:
Jimi Hendrix wrote:Also, DLF IDP Invitational I has been restored with the resignation of Merlin. Merlin left a note saying he was leaving me as interim commish. I have no problem with that as I was commish for 2 leagues once for about 12 years and I am very familiar with MFL. Problem now is, Merlin did not send me a commish password and I am unable to sign in as commish. Does anyone know how to get around this? It's not a big problem at this very moment but we do need a new owner and I will need access to the commish page to invite a new owner.
he sent it to me and i forward you information, my first name is robert too, but i go by derek
that explains it...... :wave:
Lead Dog--Bad Company

??Droppedballs??
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby ??Droppedballs?? » Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:43 am

honesty, i just wanted the league back to dlf, so i would rather have you take over as interim commish

Steelersfan
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Steelersfan » Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:31 am

I'll get the forums set back up asap...welcome back guys. :D

dlf_kenk
Administrator

Postby dlf_kenk » Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:43 pm

I'm thrilled to see this!

I personally want to thank everyone for showing us some real loyalty and allowing us to be your home by bringing your league forums back here. It does NOT go unnoticed by the staff of DLF and it just drives us once again to continue to get better and better to continue proving again and again that we're the home to any serious dynasty league player.

I hate to lose anyone off the forum, no less entire leagues. If there's anything we can ever do better, please let us know. In the meantime, we welcome you back with open arms! If you haven't been here for a while, you missed 55 articles in June! Love being able to say that. Our staff is producing content that rivals any site in the fantasy world!

Speaking of cool additions, enjoy the podcast tonight!