LEAGUE FILLED

Are you a commissioner looking for dedicated coaches or a coach looking for a serious league? Advertise your desires here.
Raw Instinct
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

LEAGUE FILLED

Postby Raw Instinct » Sat May 04, 2024 3:09 pm

Hi Everyone

Thank you firstly for taking the time to read this. We have a 40 team league starting this upcoming season which will consist of 4 x 10 team conferences which will all have their own player pool, so it is essentially a 4 x 10 teams leagues all rolled into one. The league is Superflex with IDP and TE Premium, it has high scoring IDP's so basically on a given week any position can help you win your games. The cost of the league is $35 and all money is held in teamstake we use that because we have a lot of owners in the league who are international including myself and cannot use Leaguesafe but it works around the same principles.

This is a keeper league not a dynasty but this also will give a chance for teams to bounce back quickly if things don't go well early on each team will keep 5 offensive and 5 defensive players each season. Each team has been made using either defunct NFL franchises, relocated franchises and franchises who had tried to get to the NFL but fell short at the last hurdle. The Washington Senators franchise is open for certain I need to replace that spot there is a high likelihood that the Providence Steamrollers are open as well I've had a lot of trouble contacting this owner. The Senators own the 7th pick in the first round and the Steamrollers own the 4th pick both are in the Lombardi conference the draft is a snake draft for the startup drafts. The drafts will start late July with a slow clock on a 23 hour timer due to time differences in the leagues but that will be sped up if need be.

This is a breakdown of the prize money for the league

League Champion $400

League Runner-up $240

Week 16 Championship game losers $120 each (2)

Week 15 Conference Championship game losers $60 each (4)

Each conferences highest scoring team for the regular season $30 each (4)

League Site

https://www46.myfantasyleague.com/2024/home/45733#0

If you are interested please message me and I will contact you via email just give that to me in a private message with any questions you might have
Last edited by Raw Instinct on Wed May 15, 2024 12:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Raw Instinct
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Re: 40 Team $35 IDP Superflex Keeper League with 2 open spots Startup draft late July

Postby Raw Instinct » Mon May 06, 2024 4:19 pm

Bumping this up still looking for owners

Raw Instinct
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Re: 40 Team $35 IDP Superflex Keeper League with 2 open spots Startup draft late July

Postby Raw Instinct » Tue May 07, 2024 3:44 am

1 spot left open with the Washington Senators still available

Raw Instinct
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby Raw Instinct » Thu May 09, 2024 2:19 am

One of the other owners has taken the Washington Senators so now the New York Kardex are open and they have the 9th pick in the Brown conference

Raw Instinct
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby Raw Instinct » Sat May 11, 2024 10:36 am

Still looking to fill this last spot have had a couple reach out to me but as yet haven’t had a response so the position is still open