What are you doing at the 4,6 and 7?

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
Gazzerk
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

What are you doing at the 4,6 and 7?

Postby Gazzerk » Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:39 pm

1QB 14 Team Start 7

I haven’t gotten much interest in any real trade offers for these picks. I’ll likely be pick at these spots. There are also no real options to move up as each of the top 3 picks are demanding big overpays. Top 2 wouldn’t even entertain all 3 of my picks (Even though I only asked to get a gauge. I don’t think I’d do that.) and the 3 also wants too much.

I’m leaning Bowers at 1.04. I just think he is a tier above the rest as far as talent goes. I don’t want to turn away a massive talent just because I’m already good at that position. I also think BTJ is just the prototypical size speed freak that we see bust all the time and is a massive risk.

BTJ is almost guaranteed to go at 1.05 then this is where it gets pretty fuzzy for most. I am personally very high on Brooks and actually love the landing spot. I will likely take him at 6. After that I get a bit lost. I have a really good feeling about McConkey but everyone has a different opinion here.

What would you do in my potisiton?
Team:14 Team Dynasty 1/2 PPR Unlimited Keepers 2IR
Starting Reqs: 1QB 2RB 2WR 1TE 1WRT 1K 1Def
QB - Mahomes, Caleb Williams
RB - Bijan, Najee, Mostert, Chase Brown, Jaylen Wright, Abanikanda
WR - Chase, Waddle, A. Cooper, Odunze, JSN, Jameson Williams, Downs, QJ, Pearsall
TE - Andrews, Kelce, Bowers
K- Butker
Def- Chiefs

Picks:
2025 1st, 2 3rds
2026 1st, 3rd
2027 1st, 2nd, 3rd

Menace2010
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Re: What are you doing at the 4,6 and 7?

Postby Menace2010 » Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:27 pm

I could see Bowers, CW, and Brooks or McConkey in this size league. Feel like CW will net you more in a 14 team league down the road, but fine with McConkey here if that's the preference. Despite the landing spot, I'm not sold on Worthy and am fine passing on him here.

Gazzerk
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Re: What are you doing at the 4,6 and 7?

Postby Gazzerk » Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:32 pm

Menace2010 wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:27 pm I could see Bowers, CW, and Brooks or McConkey in this size league. Feel like CW will net you more in a 14 team league down the road, but fine with McConkey here if that's the preference. Despite the landing spot, I'm not sold on Worthy and am fine passing on him here.
CW has definitely crossed my mind but I do love McConkey’s talent and prime landing spot. His health issues worry me but that’s a risk with every player. Call me crazy but Worthy is completely off my board. It may be PTSD from having Ruggs and John Ross. Just feels like those guys never work out. The last time I took a Chief ‘s draft pick over the superior talent I ended up with CEH over JT. Can’t do that again. 😂
Team:14 Team Dynasty 1/2 PPR Unlimited Keepers 2IR
Starting Reqs: 1QB 2RB 2WR 1TE 1WRT 1K 1Def
QB - Mahomes, Caleb Williams
RB - Bijan, Najee, Mostert, Chase Brown, Jaylen Wright, Abanikanda
WR - Chase, Waddle, A. Cooper, Odunze, JSN, Jameson Williams, Downs, QJ, Pearsall
TE - Andrews, Kelce, Bowers
K- Butker
Def- Chiefs

Picks:
2025 1st, 2 3rds
2026 1st, 3rd
2027 1st, 2nd, 3rd