Predictions for the Draft

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT

Re: Predictions for the Draft

Postby FantasyFreak » Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:31 pm

Corum the Rams. Gross. I get that they need another guy, as the depth behind Kyren was a joke, but for FF, this sucks. I was hoping he'd go somewhere like the other LA team, where he could be the guy some time in year 1.
Janiel Dones Truther

Foodie. Mild sauce goes in the trash. Well done steak goes with it.

Habaneros make the best hot sauce. Throwing a bunch of random stuff on top of fries doesn't mean you call it "poutine".

Ruggenater
All Pro
All Pro

Postby Ruggenater » Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:31 pm

And the other LA team ends up taking Blake Corum, hurting his and Kyren’s value
12 Team Superflex - PPR, 0.25 PPC - QB/2RB/3WR/TE/Flex/Superflex
QB: L Jackson, Tagovailoa, Rodgers, Pickett, Tannehill
RB: Swift, Pacheco, Sanders, Hubbard, Spears, Dillon, Herbert, McLaughlin, Chandler, Dowdle
WR: DeVonta, Waddle, Aiyuk, Nacua, McLaurin, Hopkins, M Williams, Mingo, Wan’Dale, Hyatt
TE: Kelce, Okonkwo, Schoonmaker

Bronco Billy
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby Bronco Billy » Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:32 pm

Kyren Williams just got nerfed. Great pick for LA but terrible pick for FF. Ouch

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT

Postby FantasyFreak » Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:33 pm

Bronco Billy wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:32 pm Kyren Williams just got nerfed. Great pick for LA but terrible pick for FF. Ouch
What? You think Kyren is losing his job after how good he was last year, to 24 year old rookie? I love Corum, I'm a Wolverines fan, but I don't see that happening.

Definitely will get some run at some point, but the Rams RB room behind Kyren is non existent.
Last edited by FantasyFreak on Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Janiel Dones Truther

Habaneros make the best hot sauce. Throwing a bunch of random stuff on top of fries doesn't mean you call it "poutine".

Lumps
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby Lumps » Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:35 pm

Where are the Kyren truthers?

Ruggenater
All Pro
All Pro

Postby Ruggenater » Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:36 pm

Roman Wilson taking the Diontae role (probably ending hope anyone still had for Calvin Austin). Not sure that’s a great pairing with Russ at QB.
12 Team Superflex - PPR, 0.25 PPC - QB/2RB/3WR/TE/Flex/Superflex
QB: L Jackson, Tagovailoa, Rodgers, Pickett, Tannehill
RB: Swift, Pacheco, Sanders, Hubbard, Spears, Dillon, Herbert, McLaughlin, Chandler, Dowdle
WR: DeVonta, Waddle, Aiyuk, Nacua, McLaurin, Hopkins, M Williams, Mingo, Wan’Dale, Hyatt
TE: Kelce, Okonkwo, Schoonmaker

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT

Postby FantasyFreak » Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:36 pm

Lumps wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:35 pm Where are the Kyren truthers?
I'm a fan of Kyren, and Corum, as a Michigan fan. I don't think there's any world where Corum is the week 1 starter, if Kyren's healthy. I think the Rams RB room needed an upgrade, and I do think that Kyren will likely not be a 30 touch a game back all the time, that was likely unsustainable anyways, but I still think Kyren is RB1 in LA.
Last edited by FantasyFreak on Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Janiel Dones Truther

Bronco Billy
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby Bronco Billy » Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:36 pm

FantasyFreak wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:33 pm
Bronco Billy wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:32 pm Kyren Williams just got nerfed. Great pick for LA but terrible pick for FF. Ouch
What? You think Kyren is losing his job after how good he was last year, to 24 year old rookie? I love Corum, I'm a Wolverines fan, but I don't see that happening.

Definitely will get some run at some point, but the Rams RB room behind Kyren is non existent.
I think he’s losing workload. Corum is a legit NFL RB and he’s going to eat. Both guys are going to eat into each other.

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT

Postby FantasyFreak » Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:38 pm

Bronco Billy wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:36 pm
FantasyFreak wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:33 pm

I think he’s losing workload. Corum is a legit NFL RB and he’s going to eat. Both guys are going to eat into each other.
I agree. I don't think Kyren can handle the type of load he took indefinitely, and I think McVay knows that.
Janiel Dones Truther

Bronco Billy
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby Bronco Billy » Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:39 pm

Really wish Reiman would have gone to a better spot. I had him him as a hidden gem and he ends up going in Rd 3 and now also has to fight for time with McBride.

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT

Postby FantasyFreak » Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:40 pm

Bronco Billy wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:39 pm Really wish Reiman would have gone to a better spot. I had him him as a hidden gem and he ends up going in Rd 3 and now also has to fight for time with McBride.
I don't think McBride is losing time to anybody. He'll come off when he's out of breath.

Back to our other chat, I really wish Corum had gone somewhere else, too. It's tough to get excited about drafting a 24 year old back that has a guy on his roster that produced like Kyren did.

The LAC spot was just too good to be true.....sigh.
Last edited by FantasyFreak on Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Janiel Dones Truther

willistylz1979
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby willistylz1979 » Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:41 pm

Wilson to Steelers seems like a great fit, going to be a nice safety valve for Russ this season. Him and McConkey are going to on my wish list.
12 Team MFL Classic League PPR
1-QB, 1-3 RB, 1-3 WR, 1-3 TE, Flex RB/WR/TE
QB- Stafford, Bryce
RB- Swift, Pierce, Hunt, CEH
WR- A.J Brown, Diggs, Godwin, Flowers, Pickens, Mims, Beckham, Demario Douglas, Shakir, Wicks
TE- Freiermuth, Kmet, Mayer
Picks - 1.04 2.04 3.04

10 Team MFL Classic League PPR
QB: Herbert, Tua
RB: Barkley, Dillon, Achane, Akers, D.Harris
WR: Godwin, Jefferson, DeVonta, C.Watson, Ridley, Jamo, Sutton, E.Moore, M.Williams, Gabe D
TE: Kelce, Mayer
Own all my 24-25 Picks

10 Team MFL Classic League PPR
QB- Love, DJ
RB- Jacobs, J.Cook, Tank, Mattison
WR- Chase, Evans, Pittman, Bateman, Cooper, MT, Mike Williams, T.Burks, Skyy, G. Pickens, M.Wilson
TE- Laporta, Njoku
Own all my 24-25 Picks

Cameron Giles
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Cameron Giles » Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:42 pm

Not a truther, but the Rams literally have 0 capable RBs behind Williams. I don't understand people saying they're drafting Corum to replace him. Doesn't seem to match reality

They needed RB depth and this was always a guarantee.

Lumps
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby Lumps » Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:43 pm

Cameron Giles wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:42 pm
Not a truther, but the Rams literally have 0 capable RBs behind Williams. I don't understand people saying they're drafting Corum to replace him. Doesn't seem to match reality

Didn’t say he’s dead. No one should think that. 50/50 IMO

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT

Postby FantasyFreak » Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:43 pm

Cameron Giles wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:42 pm

Bingo. I do think Corum will lighten Kyren's load at some point though. Kyren isn't built for 30 plus touch games every damn week.
Janiel Dones Truther