Odunze vs Nabers

This is the spot for player-to-player comparisons.
dmoyer121099
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee
Posts: 25
Joined: Wed Dec 06, 2023 2:31 pm

Odunze vs Nabers

Postby dmoyer121099 » Tue Apr 09, 2024 8:52 am

After hearing the echo chamber of “Nabers > MHJ” recently (which I personally never saw as more than a smoke screen creating controversy), rumors are circulating that Odunze is becoming the actual WR 2. I’ve personally shared this thought for a while now and with analysts such as Matt Harmon pushing the same agenda, it seems the conversation is gaining quite a bit of traction.

TheTroll
Legend
Legend
Posts: 6680
Joined: Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:57 am

Re: Odunze vs Nabers

Postby TheTroll » Tue Apr 09, 2024 10:27 am

Now that would be a smokescreen. All 3 are clearly good. All 3 will go inside the first 10 picks in the draft.

While I haven’t watched a ton of Odunze tape, I have watched every single snaps for Nabers and I can’t see anyone doubting his transition to the NFL. Odunze will be awesome as a WR2/3 to start his career.
Team 1
Dynasty 10 team, 22 roster + 6 Taxi, PPR
1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 Flex, 1 TE, K, Def

QB: Love, Goff, Fields
RB: Bijan, Montgomery, Kamara, Ford, K Herbert, Zeke, Mattison
WR: Jefferson, Olave, London, Ridley, Sutton, Shaheed
TE: Kincaid, Kittle, Freiermuth
K: Tucker, Sanders
DEF: CLE

Taxi: Charbs, K Mitchell, Demercado, QJ, D Douglas, W Robinson, Hooker

Picks
2024: 1.03, 3.06, 3.09, 4.09
2025: 2, 3, 3, 3, 4, 5
2026: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Team 2
Dynasty 10 team, 22 man roster + 6 Taxi, PPR, SF and TEP
1QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex, 1 S Flex

QB: Allen, Goff, Watson, Jones
RB: K Williams, B Robinson, Chubb, Ford, Mostert, A Gibson, Dillon, Pierce, Zeke
WR: Olave, T Hill, Addison, D Adams, C Watson, D Johnson, G Davis, OBJ
TE: Kincaid, Kmet, Goedert

Taxi: Mitchell, DTR, Mims, K Miller, Douglas, Vaughn

Picks
2024: 1.08, 3.02, 3.09
2025: 1, 3, 4, 5
2026: 1, 1, 2, 2, 3, 4, 5

dmoyer121099
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee
Posts: 25
Joined: Wed Dec 06, 2023 2:31 pm

Re: Odunze vs Nabers

Postby dmoyer121099 » Tue Apr 09, 2024 11:54 am

TheTroll wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 10:27 am Now that would be a smokescreen. All 3 are clearly good. All 3 will go inside the first 10 picks in the draft.

While I haven’t watched a ton of Odunze tape, I have watched every single snaps for Nabers and I can’t see anyone doubting his transition to the NFL. Odunze will be awesome as a WR2/3 to start his career.
Would definitely give it a look. By no means am I implying Nabers is a slouch however after watching a good amount of Odunze throughout the year he clearly checks every box.

TheTroll
Legend
Legend
Posts: 6680
Joined: Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:57 am

Re: Odunze vs Nabers

Postby TheTroll » Tue Apr 09, 2024 2:07 pm

dmoyer121099 wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 11:54 am
TheTroll wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 10:27 am Now that would be a smokescreen. All 3 are clearly good. All 3 will go inside the first 10 picks in the draft.

While I haven’t watched a ton of Odunze tape, I have watched every single snaps for Nabers and I can’t see anyone doubting his transition to the NFL. Odunze will be awesome as a WR2/3 to start his career.
Would definitely give it a look. By no means am I implying Nabers is a slouch however after watching a good amount of Odunze throughout the year he clearly checks every box.
Yep all 3 are going to be great.
Team 1
Dynasty 10 team, 22 roster + 6 Taxi, PPR
1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 Flex, 1 TE, K, Def

QB: Love, Goff, Fields
RB: Bijan, Montgomery, Kamara, Ford, K Herbert, Zeke, Mattison
WR: Jefferson, Olave, London, Ridley, Sutton, Shaheed
TE: Kincaid, Kittle, Freiermuth
K: Tucker, Sanders
DEF: CLE

Taxi: Charbs, K Mitchell, Demercado, QJ, D Douglas, W Robinson, Hooker

Picks
2024: 1.03, 3.06, 3.09, 4.09
2025: 2, 3, 3, 3, 4, 5
2026: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Team 2
Dynasty 10 team, 22 man roster + 6 Taxi, PPR, SF and TEP
1QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex, 1 S Flex

QB: Allen, Goff, Watson, Jones
RB: K Williams, B Robinson, Chubb, Ford, Mostert, A Gibson, Dillon, Pierce, Zeke
WR: Olave, T Hill, Addison, D Adams, C Watson, D Johnson, G Davis, OBJ
TE: Kincaid, Kmet, Goedert

Taxi: Mitchell, DTR, Mims, K Miller, Douglas, Vaughn

Picks
2024: 1.08, 3.02, 3.09
2025: 1, 3, 4, 5
2026: 1, 1, 2, 2, 3, 4, 5

Menace2010
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
Posts: 1440
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:44 am

Re: Odunze vs Nabers

Postby Menace2010 » Tue Apr 09, 2024 2:33 pm

TheTroll wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 2:07 pm
dmoyer121099 wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 11:54 am
TheTroll wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 10:27 am Now that would be a smokescreen. All 3 are clearly good. All 3 will go inside the first 10 picks in the draft.

While I haven’t watched a ton of Odunze tape, I have watched every single snaps for Nabers and I can’t see anyone doubting his transition to the NFL. Odunze will be awesome as a WR2/3 to start his career.
Would definitely give it a look. By no means am I implying Nabers is a slouch however after watching a good amount of Odunze throughout the year he clearly checks every box.
Yep all 3 are going to be great.
Correction, we think all 3 are going to be great. Time will tell. I was all-in on a few of the guys that ended up busting hard (Treadwell, Corey Davis, Burks), sooooo always gotta beware that the prize in the box may not be as advertised once it hits the NFL field.

Let's not forget Corey Davis had a Prospect Grade of 6.70 and a PFF Grade of 91 "Elite," eerily similar to Odunze's profile (6.71 and 91).

User avatar
wickerkat1212
Legend
Legend
Posts: 6056
Joined: Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:23 am
Contact:

Re: Odunze vs Nabers

Postby wickerkat1212 » Tue Apr 09, 2024 2:57 pm

I also think all three are going to be elite. I saw somebody break it down somewhere, the comps, and skills, and basically said they are three different WRs but they'll all do well. I'd be happy to have shares of any of them. Expecting two shares of Harrison, none of Nabers, and maybe one of Odunze at 1.06 in SF depending on how they fall.
D3:
QB—Allen, Pickett RB—Kamara, Jacobs, ZWhite, Edwards, Ford, Warren WR—Lamb, Olave, DJM, Puka, Tillman, Marshall, Jefferson, Robinson, Tucker TE—Ferguson, Schoon, Likely, Smith, Washington, Kraft PK—Prater DEF—BAL

D4:
QB—TLaw, JimmyG, Tannehill, AOC, Hall RB—Bijan, Kamara, Conner, BENSON (R), Gainwell, Gainwell, Foreman, ZMoss, Chandler, McLaughlin WR—Jefferson, Hill, Adams, Allen, POLK (R), CORLEY (R), COWING (R), Tillman, Woods TE—Kelce, Kmet, TJOHNSON (R), Conklin PK—Butker DEF—PIT

Superflex 1:
QB—Mahomes, Rodgers, Mayfield, RATTLER (R) RB—Bijan, Kamara, Allgeier, Mostert, BRob, ESTIME (R) WR—Chase, DJM, Devonta, MBrown, Lockett, Myers, COWING (R), MWASHINGTON (R) TE—Kmet, Kraft, SANDERS (R), Conklin, Hurst PK—Elliott DEF—PHI

Superflex 2:
QB: MAYE (R), Goff, Cousins, PENIX (R), Wentz, White; RB: Bijan, BRob, ZWhite, Allgeier, McLaughlin WR: HARRISON (R), DJM, Higgins, JSN, BTHOMAS (R), Downs, RMoore, Atwell, SMoore, DPJ, Devante TE: Ferguson, Kraft, Trautman, Tremble

TheTroll
Legend
Legend
Posts: 6680
Joined: Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:57 am

Re: Odunze vs Nabers

Postby TheTroll » Tue Apr 09, 2024 3:46 pm

Menace2010 wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 2:33 pm
TheTroll wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 2:07 pm
dmoyer121099 wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 11:54 am

Would definitely give it a look. By no means am I implying Nabers is a slouch however after watching a good amount of Odunze throughout the year he clearly checks every box.
Yep all 3 are going to be great.
Correction, we think all 3 are going to be great. Time will tell. I was all-in on a few of the guys that ended up busting hard (Treadwell, Corey Davis, Burks), sooooo always gotta beware that the prize in the box may not be as advertised once it hits the NFL field.

Let's not forget Corey Davis had a Prospect Grade of 6.70 and a PFF Grade of 91 "Elite," eerily similar to Odunze's profile (6.71 and 91).
I got burned by Treadwell and Davis too. It can happen
Team 1
Dynasty 10 team, 22 roster + 6 Taxi, PPR
1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 Flex, 1 TE, K, Def

QB: Love, Goff, Fields
RB: Bijan, Montgomery, Kamara, Ford, K Herbert, Zeke, Mattison
WR: Jefferson, Olave, London, Ridley, Sutton, Shaheed
TE: Kincaid, Kittle, Freiermuth
K: Tucker, Sanders
DEF: CLE

Taxi: Charbs, K Mitchell, Demercado, QJ, D Douglas, W Robinson, Hooker

Picks
2024: 1.03, 3.06, 3.09, 4.09
2025: 2, 3, 3, 3, 4, 5
2026: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Team 2
Dynasty 10 team, 22 man roster + 6 Taxi, PPR, SF and TEP
1QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex, 1 S Flex

QB: Allen, Goff, Watson, Jones
RB: K Williams, B Robinson, Chubb, Ford, Mostert, A Gibson, Dillon, Pierce, Zeke
WR: Olave, T Hill, Addison, D Adams, C Watson, D Johnson, G Davis, OBJ
TE: Kincaid, Kmet, Goedert

Taxi: Mitchell, DTR, Mims, K Miller, Douglas, Vaughn

Picks
2024: 1.08, 3.02, 3.09
2025: 1, 3, 4, 5
2026: 1, 1, 2, 2, 3, 4, 5

Online
User avatar
Anteaters
Legend
Legend
Posts: 6748
Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:07 am

Re: Odunze vs Nabers

Postby Anteaters » Wed Apr 10, 2024 12:36 pm

Menace2010 wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 2:33 pm
TheTroll wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 2:07 pm
dmoyer121099 wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 11:54 am

Would definitely give it a look. By no means am I implying Nabers is a slouch however after watching a good amount of Odunze throughout the year he clearly checks every box.
Yep all 3 are going to be great.
Correction, we think all 3 are going to be great. Time will tell. I was all-in on a few of the guys that ended up busting hard (Treadwell, Corey Davis, Burks), sooooo always gotta beware that the prize in the box may not be as advertised once it hits the NFL field.

Let's not forget Corey Davis had a Prospect Grade of 6.70 and a PFF Grade of 91 "Elite," eerily similar to Odunze's profile (6.71 and 91).
I'll go back to aforementioned 2021 draft for a comparable draft with early fantasy WRs who "hit"
WR1: Chase was the guy who became the stud of the draft, predraft and post draft, he panned out.
WR2: Devonta lived up to the hype, even if he isn't a legit fantasy WR1 ... yet
WR3: Corey Davis was a big bust
WR4: Waddle is a lot like Devonta where he has a lot of hope/hype but is not a consistent fantasy WR1 ... yet.

So when we're looking at selling the farm for these 2024 rookies, what do we really think we're buying? Does anything think each of the top 3 rookie WRs are future fantasy WR1s? I don't, and history says it's probably not going to happen.

I remember Corey Davis going right before I chose Waddle in 2021. I was down about having to settle for Waddle. I had no idea how lucky I was.

But the point is, after three seasons, even the guys who "hit" (Devonta and Waddle) aren't really dominant stud fantasy receivers. Do we really think all three of the 2024 rookie WRs are going to be WR1s?

I won't predict MHJr will even be as good as Chase, much less be better. I'll put Nabers a smidge above Odunze, but I wouldn't be surprised to see someone else step up and be the rookie WR2 at the end of the season. Let's not get carried away predicting total stardom for all these guys. :mrgreen:
TEAM 1:
12 Team ppr w/20 keepers - start 1QB 2RB 3WR 1TE 1FLX 6IDP 1DEF
QB: Tua, Lamar, Levis
RB: Etienne, Pacheco, JavonteWms, JFord, CEH
WR: Lamb, JChase, Waddle, Pickens, MWilliams, Q Johnston
TE: Goedert, Friermuth
DEF: Cowboys, Ravens
IDP:(LB) Bolton, Greenlaw; (DE/DL) ZCollins, BJHill; (S/CB) Pitre, Bates, Witherspoon
2023 & 2022 Champion: 2020 third place: 2019 Champion

TEAM 2:
14 Team 30roster SF/ppr/TEP - QB/RB/WR/TE/5FLX/SF
QB: Tua, CJStroud, Carr, AOC, MWhite, Lock
RB: Etienne, Stevenson, GusE, AJD, Singletary, CEH, Spiller
WR: Amon-Ra, Kirk, Dell, Thielen, Gallup, Ch Jones
TE: Andrews, Waller, Taysom, Smythe, WMallory, JOliver
2023 semifinals loser

TheTroll
Legend
Legend
Posts: 6680
Joined: Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:57 am

Re: Odunze vs Nabers

Postby TheTroll » Wed Apr 10, 2024 2:59 pm

Anteaters wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 12:36 pm
Menace2010 wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 2:33 pm
TheTroll wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 2:07 pm

Yep all 3 are going to be great.
Correction, we think all 3 are going to be great. Time will tell. I was all-in on a few of the guys that ended up busting hard (Treadwell, Corey Davis, Burks), sooooo always gotta beware that the prize in the box may not be as advertised once it hits the NFL field.

Let's not forget Corey Davis had a Prospect Grade of 6.70 and a PFF Grade of 91 "Elite," eerily similar to Odunze's profile (6.71 and 91).
I'll go back to aforementioned 2021 draft for a comparable draft with early fantasy WRs who "hit"
WR1: Chase was the guy who became the stud of the draft, predraft and post draft, he panned out.
WR2: Devonta lived up to the hype, even if he isn't a legit fantasy WR1 ... yet
WR3: Corey Davis was a big bust
WR4: Waddle is a lot like Devonta where he has a lot of hope/hype but is not a consistent fantasy WR1 ... yet.

So when we're looking at selling the farm for these 2024 rookies, what do we really think we're buying? Does anything think each of the top 3 rookie WRs are future fantasy WR1s? I don't, and history says it's probably not going to happen.

I remember Corey Davis going right before I chose Waddle in 2021. I was down about having to settle for Waddle. I had no idea how lucky I was.

But the point is, after three seasons, even the guys who "hit" (Devonta and Waddle) aren't really dominant stud fantasy receivers. Do we really think all three of the 2024 rookie WRs are going to be WR1s?

I won't predict MHJr will even be as good as Chase, much less be better. I'll put Nabers a smidge above Odunze, but I wouldn't be surprised to see someone else step up and be the rookie WR2 at the end of the season. Let's not get carried away predicting total stardom for all these guys. :mrgreen:
It’s fun to believe that a crop of players will ball out! We need to pass the time somehow! 😂😂

I’ve been meaning to ask you Anteater… why the long face? 😆
Team 1
Dynasty 10 team, 22 roster + 6 Taxi, PPR
1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 Flex, 1 TE, K, Def

QB: Love, Goff, Fields
RB: Bijan, Montgomery, Kamara, Ford, K Herbert, Zeke, Mattison
WR: Jefferson, Olave, London, Ridley, Sutton, Shaheed
TE: Kincaid, Kittle, Freiermuth
K: Tucker, Sanders
DEF: CLE

Taxi: Charbs, K Mitchell, Demercado, QJ, D Douglas, W Robinson, Hooker

Picks
2024: 1.03, 3.06, 3.09, 4.09
2025: 2, 3, 3, 3, 4, 5
2026: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Team 2
Dynasty 10 team, 22 man roster + 6 Taxi, PPR, SF and TEP
1QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex, 1 S Flex

QB: Allen, Goff, Watson, Jones
RB: K Williams, B Robinson, Chubb, Ford, Mostert, A Gibson, Dillon, Pierce, Zeke
WR: Olave, T Hill, Addison, D Adams, C Watson, D Johnson, G Davis, OBJ
TE: Kincaid, Kmet, Goedert

Taxi: Mitchell, DTR, Mims, K Miller, Douglas, Vaughn

Picks
2024: 1.08, 3.02, 3.09
2025: 1, 3, 4, 5
2026: 1, 1, 2, 2, 3, 4, 5

frerichs5
Player of the Year
Player of the Year
Posts: 2496
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2020 6:13 pm

Re: Odunze vs Nabers

Postby frerichs5 » Wed Apr 10, 2024 7:40 pm

Anteaters wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 12:36 pm
Menace2010 wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 2:33 pm
TheTroll wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 2:07 pm

Yep all 3 are going to be great.
Correction, we think all 3 are going to be great. Time will tell. I was all-in on a few of the guys that ended up busting hard (Treadwell, Corey Davis, Burks), sooooo always gotta beware that the prize in the box may not be as advertised once it hits the NFL field.

Let's not forget Corey Davis had a Prospect Grade of 6.70 and a PFF Grade of 91 "Elite," eerily similar to Odunze's profile (6.71 and 91).
I'll go back to aforementioned 2021 draft for a comparable draft with early fantasy WRs who "hit"
WR1: Chase was the guy who became the stud of the draft, predraft and post draft, he panned out.
WR2: Devonta lived up to the hype, even if he isn't a legit fantasy WR1 ... yet
WR3: Corey Davis was a big bust
WR4: Waddle is a lot like Devonta where he has a lot of hope/hype but is not a consistent fantasy WR1 ... yet.

So when we're looking at selling the farm for these 2024 rookies, what do we really think we're buying? Does anything think each of the top 3 rookie WRs are future fantasy WR1s? I don't, and history says it's probably not going to happen.

I remember Corey Davis going right before I chose Waddle in 2021. I was down about having to settle for Waddle. I had no idea how lucky I was.

But the point is, after three seasons, even the guys who "hit" (Devonta and Waddle) aren't really dominant stud fantasy receivers. Do we really think all three of the 2024 rookie WRs are going to be WR1s?

I won't predict MHJr will even be as good as Chase, much less be better. I'll put Nabers a smidge above Odunze, but I wouldn't be surprised to see someone else step up and be the rookie WR2 at the end of the season. Let's not get carried away predicting total stardom for all these guys. :mrgreen:
I agree with it is probably unlikely all 3 hit big. Even 2014 which is considered one of the best WR classes of all time (Evans, OBJ, Cooks, Adams, Landry, Allen Robinson…John Brown was ok’ish for a few years)…had Sammy Watkins and Kelvin Benjamin in the 1st round too. But who knows, would be exciting if they did.

I have to ask though…Corey Davis was 2017. Who are you thinking of? Haha

Online
User avatar
Anteaters
Legend
Legend
Posts: 6748
Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:07 am

Re: Odunze vs Nabers

Postby Anteaters » Thu Apr 11, 2024 2:00 am

frerichs5 wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 7:40 pmI have to ask though…Corey Davis was 2017. Who are you thinking of? Haha
The memory is so strong, I thought he was more recent. The pain of a terrible pick lingers long. :lol:
TEAM 1:
12 Team ppr w/20 keepers - start 1QB 2RB 3WR 1TE 1FLX 6IDP 1DEF
QB: Tua, Lamar, Levis
RB: Etienne, Pacheco, JavonteWms, JFord, CEH
WR: Lamb, JChase, Waddle, Pickens, MWilliams, Q Johnston
TE: Goedert, Friermuth
DEF: Cowboys, Ravens
IDP:(LB) Bolton, Greenlaw; (DE/DL) ZCollins, BJHill; (S/CB) Pitre, Bates, Witherspoon
2023 & 2022 Champion: 2020 third place: 2019 Champion

TEAM 2:
14 Team 30roster SF/ppr/TEP - QB/RB/WR/TE/5FLX/SF
QB: Tua, CJStroud, Carr, AOC, MWhite, Lock
RB: Etienne, Stevenson, GusE, AJD, Singletary, CEH, Spiller
WR: Amon-Ra, Kirk, Dell, Thielen, Gallup, Ch Jones
TE: Andrews, Waller, Taysom, Smythe, WMallory, JOliver
2023 semifinals loser

Online
User avatar
Anteaters
Legend
Legend
Posts: 6748
Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:07 am

Re: Odunze vs Nabers

Postby Anteaters » Thu Apr 11, 2024 2:12 am

TheTroll wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 2:59 pmIt’s fun to believe that a crop of players will ball out! We need to pass the time somehow! 😂😂

I’ve been meaning to ask you Anteater… why the long face? 😆
:D Not really a long face. More like a realistic observation.

Every year it's fun dreaming the dream of wondering which of my draft picks will hit. We all do it.

What gets me is when people are so certain of rookie WR4 that they are willing to trade a perfect good proven T20WR young veteran, in order to chase the hope of that rookie.

DK Metcalf is a great example. A lot of people seem to think his value is somewhere around 1.08-1.10 in a superflex draft. If you need a QB in SF, I get it. You do what you have to do. But if rookie WR 4-5 is the goal, I just have to wonder if rookie WR4-5 is that good of a bet. I mean, we're not talking about young guys like Flowers/Addison/JSN/JReed who have never hit 1000 yards in a season. We're talking about a guy who has several 1K seasons and double-digit TD seasons, and is still only 26.

Thinking that someone who hopes to contend is giving away DKM for a CBD-fueled dream that Brian Howard is going to be the next DKM is what gives me a long face. I mean I would love to draft BTjr and hope for the best. But no way in hades am I giving up DKM (or Aiyuk, or Pittman, or Rice, etc) to do it. That's madness to me. :crazy:

I know this thread is Odunze/Nabers, but it's the same principle. People are wondering if they should trade AJB/Puka/ARSB to move up to draft one of those two. Again, :crazy:

But I love reading rookie-fever trades. It gives me hope to move picks for proven players.
TEAM 1:
12 Team ppr w/20 keepers - start 1QB 2RB 3WR 1TE 1FLX 6IDP 1DEF
QB: Tua, Lamar, Levis
RB: Etienne, Pacheco, JavonteWms, JFord, CEH
WR: Lamb, JChase, Waddle, Pickens, MWilliams, Q Johnston
TE: Goedert, Friermuth
DEF: Cowboys, Ravens
IDP:(LB) Bolton, Greenlaw; (DE/DL) ZCollins, BJHill; (S/CB) Pitre, Bates, Witherspoon
2023 & 2022 Champion: 2020 third place: 2019 Champion

TEAM 2:
14 Team 30roster SF/ppr/TEP - QB/RB/WR/TE/5FLX/SF
QB: Tua, CJStroud, Carr, AOC, MWhite, Lock
RB: Etienne, Stevenson, GusE, AJD, Singletary, CEH, Spiller
WR: Amon-Ra, Kirk, Dell, Thielen, Gallup, Ch Jones
TE: Andrews, Waller, Taysom, Smythe, WMallory, JOliver
2023 semifinals loser

MacDaddy123
MVP
MVP
Posts: 2663
Joined: Tue Feb 22, 2022 11:20 pm

Re: Odunze vs Nabers

Postby MacDaddy123 » Sat Apr 13, 2024 10:44 pm

dmoyer121099 wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 8:52 am After hearing the echo chamber of “Nabers > MHJ” recently (which I personally never saw as more than a smoke screen creating controversy), rumors are circulating that Odunze is becoming the actual WR 2. I’ve personally shared this thought for a while now and with analysts such as Matt Harmon pushing the same agenda, it seems the conversation is gaining quite a bit of traction.
Personally, I think the odds of Nabers being better than MHJ are better than the odds that Odunze is better than Nabers.
Of course, anything is possible, Puka Nacua showed us that last year.

Kind of happy that I will get all 3 in one of my 12 team SF TEP rookie drafts.
I have a solid, top 2 QB room, and need a lot of help at WR, and have picks 1.02/1.03/1.04, and I know that Caleb will be the 1.01.

User avatar
wickerkat1212
Legend
Legend
Posts: 6056
Joined: Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:23 am
Contact:

Re: Odunze vs Nabers

Postby wickerkat1212 » Sat Apr 13, 2024 11:12 pm

MacDaddy123 wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 10:44 pm
dmoyer121099 wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 8:52 am After hearing the echo chamber of “Nabers > MHJ” recently (which I personally never saw as more than a smoke screen creating controversy), rumors are circulating that Odunze is becoming the actual WR 2. I’ve personally shared this thought for a while now and with analysts such as Matt Harmon pushing the same agenda, it seems the conversation is gaining quite a bit of traction.
Personally, I think the odds of Nabers being better than MHJ are better than the odds that Odunze is better than Nabers.
Of course, anything is possible, Puka Nacua showed us that last year.

Kind of happy that I will get all 3 in one of my 12 team SF TEP rookie drafts.
I have a solid, top 2 QB room, and need a lot of help at WR, and have picks 1.02/1.03/1.04, and I know that Caleb will be the 1.01.
Sweet. How exciting.
D3:
QB—Allen, Pickett RB—Kamara, Jacobs, ZWhite, Edwards, Ford, Warren WR—Lamb, Olave, DJM, Puka, Tillman, Marshall, Jefferson, Robinson, Tucker TE—Ferguson, Schoon, Likely, Smith, Washington, Kraft PK—Prater DEF—BAL

D4:
QB—TLaw, JimmyG, Tannehill, AOC, Hall RB—Bijan, Kamara, Conner, BENSON (R), Gainwell, Gainwell, Foreman, ZMoss, Chandler, McLaughlin WR—Jefferson, Hill, Adams, Allen, POLK (R), CORLEY (R), COWING (R), Tillman, Woods TE—Kelce, Kmet, TJOHNSON (R), Conklin PK—Butker DEF—PIT

Superflex 1:
QB—Mahomes, Rodgers, Mayfield, RATTLER (R) RB—Bijan, Kamara, Allgeier, Mostert, BRob, ESTIME (R) WR—Chase, DJM, Devonta, MBrown, Lockett, Myers, COWING (R), MWASHINGTON (R) TE—Kmet, Kraft, SANDERS (R), Conklin, Hurst PK—Elliott DEF—PHI

Superflex 2:
QB: MAYE (R), Goff, Cousins, PENIX (R), Wentz, White; RB: Bijan, BRob, ZWhite, Allgeier, McLaughlin WR: HARRISON (R), DJM, Higgins, JSN, BTHOMAS (R), Downs, RMoore, Atwell, SMoore, DPJ, Devante TE: Ferguson, Kraft, Trautman, Tremble

TheTroll
Legend
Legend
Posts: 6680
Joined: Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:57 am

Re: Odunze vs Nabers

Postby TheTroll » Sat Apr 13, 2024 11:29 pm

wickerkat1212 wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 11:12 pm
MacDaddy123 wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 10:44 pm
dmoyer121099 wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 8:52 am After hearing the echo chamber of “Nabers > MHJ” recently (which I personally never saw as more than a smoke screen creating controversy), rumors are circulating that Odunze is becoming the actual WR 2. I’ve personally shared this thought for a while now and with analysts such as Matt Harmon pushing the same agenda, it seems the conversation is gaining quite a bit of traction.
Personally, I think the odds of Nabers being better than MHJ are better than the odds that Odunze is better than Nabers.
Of course, anything is possible, Puka Nacua showed us that last year.

Kind of happy that I will get all 3 in one of my 12 team SF TEP rookie drafts.
I have a solid, top 2 QB room, and need a lot of help at WR, and have picks 1.02/1.03/1.04, and I know that Caleb will be the 1.01.
Sweet. How exciting.
Nabers…don’t over think this
Team 1
Dynasty 10 team, 22 roster + 6 Taxi, PPR
1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 Flex, 1 TE, K, Def

QB: Love, Goff, Fields
RB: Bijan, Montgomery, Kamara, Ford, K Herbert, Zeke, Mattison
WR: Jefferson, Olave, London, Ridley, Sutton, Shaheed
TE: Kincaid, Kittle, Freiermuth
K: Tucker, Sanders
DEF: CLE

Taxi: Charbs, K Mitchell, Demercado, QJ, D Douglas, W Robinson, Hooker

Picks
2024: 1.03, 3.06, 3.09, 4.09
2025: 2, 3, 3, 3, 4, 5
2026: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Team 2
Dynasty 10 team, 22 man roster + 6 Taxi, PPR, SF and TEP
1QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex, 1 S Flex

QB: Allen, Goff, Watson, Jones
RB: K Williams, B Robinson, Chubb, Ford, Mostert, A Gibson, Dillon, Pierce, Zeke
WR: Olave, T Hill, Addison, D Adams, C Watson, D Johnson, G Davis, OBJ
TE: Kincaid, Kmet, Goedert

Taxi: Mitchell, DTR, Mims, K Miller, Douglas, Vaughn

Picks
2024: 1.08, 3.02, 3.09
2025: 1, 3, 4, 5
2026: 1, 1, 2, 2, 3, 4, 5


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests