League Filled

Are you a commissioner looking for dedicated coaches or a coach looking for a serious league? Advertise your desires here.
Raw Instinct
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

League Filled

Postby Raw Instinct » Mon Apr 08, 2024 12:19 pm

Hi Everyone

We are starting up a new league which we began filling during last season and will start drafting in July, I had 40 owners but a couple have pulled away recently the spots that are opened are the Canton Bulldogs in the Lombardi conference & the Akron Pros in the Brown conference. The league is setup so you can keep 5 offensive and 5 defensive keepers per season the scoring setup is high scoring for defensive players so they are very relevant in this system. People were allowed multiple franchises in the league as there are 4 x 10 team conferences with a league fee of $35 per franchise owned all money is held in teamstake which is similar to leaguesafe but we have a lot of owners who live outside of the US and leaguesafe is prohibitive to that.

The concept for the names in the league was based around defunct NFL franchises where I got someone to create the mini helmets for each franchise last year when we were organising the league.

League Link
https://www46.myfantasyleague.com/2024/home/45733#0

The Akron Pros franchise is locked into the 1.08 spot in the first round it is a snake draft being a startup and it's a 10 team draft for each conference so 2nd round you'd be in the 2.03 and vice versa.

The Canton Bulldogs are drafting from the 1.03 spot in the 1st and 2.08 in the 2nd so on and so forth.

If you are interested in joining the league please contact me and I'll get back to you as soon as I can
Last edited by Raw Instinct on Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Raw Instinct
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Re: 40 Team IDP Superflex Keeper League looking for 2 owners

Postby Raw Instinct » Tue Apr 09, 2024 10:32 am

1 spot has been filled the Canton Bulldogs have been claimed

Raw Instinct
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Re: 40 Team IDP Superflex Keeper League looking for 2 owners

Postby Raw Instinct » Thu Apr 11, 2024 11:50 am

Still looking to fill the Akron Pros spot