QB questions in SF

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
Edgy68
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

QB questions in SF

Postby Edgy68 » Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:06 am

For my SF, I have Burrow, A. Richardson, S. Howell, and J. Winston at QB. I just made a trade for B. Mayfield so that I would have some flexibility when it comes to the 1.02 I have.

The first question is concerning Fields: Would you swap Mayfield to the guy who finished 2nd in the league for his Fields now because of his perceived need at QB? He has K. Murray, R. Wilson, and Fields, with Z. Wilson on the bench.

The 2nd question: Would you trade Burrow and the 1.02 for Stroud and the 1.04 to another team that needs a QB and loves J. Daniels? It looks like I would still have the option to take MHJ at 1.04, get younger at QB, and get out from the uncertainty of Burrow staying healthy.
Wasteland
12-team, PPR 25 roster 1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1TE, 1(RB/WR/TE), 1 D/ST
QB J. Burrow, A. Richardson
RB J. Taylor, D. Henry, M. Sanders, B. Hall, T. Sermon, C. Patterson, P. Strong, K. Ingram, TDP, D. Achane, K. Miller, R. Johnson
WR AJ Brown, C. Ridley, J. Chase, C. Lamb, JSN, G. Pickens, K. Osborn, J. Meyers, A. Pierce, T. Scott
TE T. Kelce, D. Goedert, G. Dulcich, J. Woods
D/ST MIN, PIT, DEN

Panthers
12-team SF, .5 PPR 35 roster: 1QB, 1SF, 2RB, 2WR, 1TE, 2FLEX, 2DB, 2LB, 2DL, 1FLEX
QB J. Burrow, A. Richardson, J. Winston, S. Howell
RB J. Mixon, E. Elliott, N. Chubb, J. Kelley, K. Harris, J. Ford
WR D. Hopkins, C. Godwin, T. Higgins, C. Ridley, J. Smith-Njigba, J. Mingo
TE T. Kelce, K. Pitts, Z. Ertz, D. Goedert, J. Ferguson
DB R. Grant, J. Simmons
DL D. Hunter, A. Highsmith, S. Hubbard
LB C. Mosley, A. Singleton, P. Queen, D. Deablo

Mtt33
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Re: QB questions in SF

Postby Mtt33 » Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:30 am

What makes you think marv would be there at 1.04 when he’s the mostly consensus 1.02 at the moment.

Anteaters
Legend
Legend

Postby Anteaters » Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:39 am

Edgy68 wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:06 am For my SF, I have Burrow, A. Richardson, S. Howell, and J. Winston at QB. I just made a trade for B. Mayfield so that I would have some flexibility when it comes to the 1.02 I have.

The first question is concerning Fields: Would you swap Mayfield to the guy who finished 2nd in the league for his Fields now because of his perceived need at QB? He has K. Murray, R. Wilson, and Fields, with Z. Wilson on the bench.

The 2nd question: Would you trade Burrow and the 1.02 for Stroud and the 1.04 to another team that needs a QB and loves J. Daniels? It looks like I would still have the option to take MHJ at 1.04, get younger at QB, and get out from the uncertainty of Burrow staying healthy.
I like the Burrow for Stroud swap regardless of MHJ's availability. Whether you get MHJ/Nabers/Odunze, I love that QB upgrade to Stroud.

If the other deal is Mayfield for Fields straight up, I would not do that one. Especially not if it's with a major contender.
TEAM 1:
12 Team ppr w/20 keepers - start 1QB 2RB 3WR 1TE 1FLX 6IDP 1DEF
QB: Tua, Lamar, Levis
RB: Etienne, Pacheco, JavonteWms, JFord, CEH
WR: Lamb, JChase, Waddle, Pickens, MWilliams, Q Johnston
TE: Goedert, Friermuth
DEF: Cowboys, Ravens
IDP:(LB) Bolton, Greenlaw; (DE/DL) ZCollins, BJHill; (S/CB) Pitre, Bates, Witherspoon
2023 & 2022 Champion: 2020 third place: 2019 Champion

TEAM 2:
14 Team 30roster SF/ppr/TEP - QB/RB/WR/TE/5FLX/SF
QB: Tua, CJStroud, Carr, AOC, MWhite, Lock
RB: Etienne, Stevenson, GusE, AJD, Singletary, CEH, Spiller
WR: Amon-Ra, Kirk, Dell, Thielen, Gallup, Ch Jones
TE: Andrews, Waller, Taysom, Smythe, WMallory, JOliver
2023 semifinals loser

TheTroll
Legend
Legend

Postby TheTroll » Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:18 pm

1st question answer: As big as a Chicago Bears fan that i am, i would not swap Mayfield for Fields right now. It is too much of a gamble unless you can sit on Fields for half the year in 2024.

2nd question answer: While it is a small bump from Burrow to Stroud, moving back from 1.02 to 1.04 is a tad much for me. if you are sure you will also get your guy at 1.04 then go ahead but those two spots difference opens up many more possibilities than the 1.02 pick
Team 1
Dynasty 10 team, 22 roster + 6 Taxi, PPR
1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 Flex, 1 TE, K, Def

QB: Love, Goff, Fields
RB: Bijan, Montgomery, Kamara, Ford, K Herbert, Zeke, Mattison
WR: Jefferson, Olave, London, Ridley, Sutton, Shaheed
TE: Kincaid, Kittle, Freiermuth
K: Tucker, Sanders
DEF: CLE

Taxi: Charbs, K Mitchell, Demercado, QJ, D Douglas, W Robinson, Hooker

Picks
2024: 1.03, 3.06, 3.09, 4.09
2025: 2, 3, 3, 3, 4, 5
2026: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Team 2
Dynasty 10 team, 22 man roster + 6 Taxi, PPR, SF and TEP
1QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex, 1 S Flex

QB: Allen, Goff, Watson, Jones
RB: K Williams, B Robinson, Chubb, Ford, Mostert, A Gibson, Dillon, Pierce, Zeke
WR: Olave, T Hill, Addison, D Adams, C Watson, D Johnson, G Davis, OBJ
TE: Kincaid, Kmet, Goedert

Taxi: Willis, DTR, Mims, K Miller, Demercado, Vaughn

Picks
2024: 1.08, 2.02
2025: 1, 3, 4, 5
2026: 1, 2, 2, 3, 4, 5