2023 Week 11

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
wickerkat1212
Legend
Legend

2023 Week 11

Postby wickerkat1212 » Tue Nov 14, 2023 9:54 am

Another week is in the books, what's on your mind, what do you need, what are your concerns?

I'll be very happy to get Mahomes, Kelce, and Hill back.
Lots of weird QB situations going on.
What is up in BUF? Heard they fired a coach.
Henry, I need more than 3.40 points from you, brother.
Lamb is a BEAST.
Is Warren taking over?
TLaw needs to get his act together.
Is ZMoss dead to us now?
Bijan got a TD!
KAllen is a BEAST.
Murray is back!
I may have to start McBride from now on.
Howell is looking pretty good.
Brian Robinson! Nice work.
Are we starting Singletary now? Great week.
JSN is starting to get it going.

Thoughts?
D3:
QB—Allen, Pickett RB—Kamara, Jacobs, ZWhite, Edwards, Ford, Warren WR—Lamb, Olave, DJM, Puka, Tillman, Marshall, Jefferson, Robinson, Tucker TE—Ferguson, Schoon, Likely, Smith, Washington, Kraft PK—Prater DEF—BAL

D4:
QB—TLaw, JimmyG, Tannehill, AOC, Hall RB—Bijan, Kamara, Conner, Gainwell, Gainwell, Foreman, ZMoss, Chandler, McLaughlin, Murray WR—Jefferson, Hill, Adams, Allen, Tillman, Woods TE—Kelce, Kmet, Conklin PK—Butker DEF—PIT

Superflex 1:
QB—Mahomes, Rodgers, Mayfield RB—Bijan, Kamara, Allgeier, Singletary, Mostert, BRob, Warren, Rodriguez, Spiller WR—Chase, DJM, Devonta, MBrown, Myers, Reynold, Jones TE—Kmet, Likely, Kraft, Conklin, Hurst, Hudson PK—Elliott DEF—PHI

Superflex 2:
QB: Goff, Cousins, Wentz, White; RB: Bijan, BRob, ZWhite, Allgeier, McLaughlin WR: DJM, Higgins, JSN, Downs, RMoore, Atwell, SMoore, PCampbell, DPJ, ATP, Hutchinson, Iosivas, Devante, CJones TE: Ferguson, Kraft, Trautman, Tremble

abloom
GOAT
GOAT

Re: 2023 Week 11

Postby abloom » Tue Nov 14, 2023 10:21 am

Went 5-0 last week. Starting to clinch up playoff spots.

For team 1&2 in signature my goal is to consolidate a little value or pick up some more 24 picks as they are essentially keep 14 position players year to year.

For team #5 I need to get some depth, currently looking at moving Trevor Lawrence for 2 players, preferably a QB but could just be a wr and RB at this point.
Last edited by abloom on Tue Nov 14, 2023 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Team #1: 2nd place
12 team, 1 ppr (1.5 te), 1Q,2R,2W,1T,2F,1D,1K

Q: Kyler, AR
R: JT, CMC, Barkley, chandler
W: Evans, Chase, Mooney, Collins, Dell, Pickens
T: Kelce, Goedert
D: nyj
K: Sanders

Team #2: back to back champion
12 team, 1ppr (1.5 te), 1Q,2R,2W,1T,1SF,1F,1D,1K

Q: R Wilson, Murray, Watson
R: Swift, Walker, gus bus
W: Puka, Metcalf, Dell, Cooper, DJM, K Allen
T: Kelce, Pitts
K: Tucker
D: CLE

Team #3: back to back champion
14 team, SF, 1PPR (2PPR for TE), 1Q,2R,3W,1T,1SF,2F

Q: Mahomes, Rodgers, Watson, Heinicke, walker
R: Mostert, walker, a Jones, Wilson, Charb, Z White, McLaughlin, freeman, d Williams, Reynolds,
W: Waddle, A St Brown, K Allen, Cooper, Nuk, Juju
T: Kelce, Schultz, Thomas, Ferguson

Team #4 3rd
https://www49.myfantasyleague.com/2024/ ... =0004&O=01

Team #5 4th
https://www45.myfantasyleague.com/2024/ ... =07&F=0009

Team #6 orphan
https://www46.myfantasyleague.com/2024/ ... =0013&O=07

Jigga94
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Jigga94 » Tue Nov 14, 2023 10:30 am

Have a slew of RB on bye this week. Hoping to squeak by with a win and clinch a bye soon.

BUF has looked bad... Think it is just them shooting themselves in the foot with turnovers. Cook fumbled early last night and Allen continues to be a bit reckless.

Lots of RB backfields in flux. Henry and Najee are probably not going to be outright replaced, but it should be 50-50 for both at this point. Meanwhile, JT took over the backfield finally. Just in time for a championship run hopefully.

Kyler looked good. I thought Hollywood would be the biggest beneficiary, but McBride is LEGIT. Hollywood had a TD that was a bit out of reach I believe. He's had a good year all things considered, but he's on the cusp of some huge games.

Singletary should be an ok start if Pierce remains out. I'm not a fan of the talent, but having the backfield to yourself means you are a near auto- start

Lamb in the top tier of WR for me. I get JJ is hurt and Chase has been dealing with Burrow injury, but Lamb and a few others have just as good of a shot for 30+ any given week. I certainly wouldn't add much to AJB/ARSB/Lamb to get to Chase or JJ

Is Keenan going to be healthy this week? Chargers seem injury riddled at WR. Williams IR, Palmer still out a few more weeks. Could be looking at QJ/Guyton/Derius Davis at WR this week

Jigga94
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Jigga94 » Tue Nov 14, 2023 10:42 am

I don't really feel like digging up a Jamo thread, but does anyone think he may be turning a corner? I watched his routes from this past week and it was a lot of clear outs and deep crosses. Had a screen pass that he walked in for a TD, but it was called back. When he did get open, it looked like he wasn't part of the progression. He is still playing behind Reynolds and now DET has ARSB, Laporta and Gibbs/Monty to feed. I saw some comments that were to the extent of "Once defenses ignore Jamo he will get his." Which makes me laugh that a defense would willingly let the 4.30 guy run open deep :lol:

Credit to the Lions, what they are doing is working incredibly well. I also think Jamo will get his big day(s) eventually, but I still doubt it will ever be consistent.

wickerkat1212
Legend
Legend

Postby wickerkat1212 » Tue Nov 14, 2023 10:43 am

Jigga94 wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 10:42 am I don't really feel like digging up a Jamo thread, but does anyone think he may be turning a corner? I watched his routes from this past week and it was a lot of clear outs and deep crosses. Had a screen pass that he walked in for a TD, but it was called back. When he did get open, it looked like he wasn't part of the progression. He is still playing behind Reynolds and now DET has ARSB, Laporta and Gibbs/Monty to feed. I saw some comments that were to the extent of "Once defenses ignore Jamo he will get his." Which makes me laugh that a defense would willingly let the 4.30 guy run open deep :lol:

Credit to the Lions, what they are doing is working incredibly well. I also think Jamo will get his big day(s) eventually, but I still doubt it will ever be consistent.
I think as long as we don't expect WR1 numbers he can be an asset. Like him as a WR2 (assuming everything you're saying comes true), love him as a WR3. But if I'm starting him as my best WR that's going to be a disappointment. Encouraging post though, and as I own one share from an orphan I hope you're right.
D3:
QB—Allen, Pickett RB—Kamara, Jacobs, ZWhite, Edwards, Ford, Warren WR—Lamb, Olave, DJM, Puka, Tillman, Marshall, Jefferson, Robinson, Tucker TE—Ferguson, Schoon, Likely, Smith, Washington, Kraft PK—Prater DEF—BAL

D4:
QB—TLaw, JimmyG, Tannehill, AOC, Hall RB—Bijan, Kamara, Conner, Gainwell, Gainwell, Foreman, ZMoss, Chandler, McLaughlin, Murray WR—Jefferson, Hill, Adams, Allen, Tillman, Woods TE—Kelce, Kmet, Conklin PK—Butker DEF—PIT

Superflex 1:
QB—Mahomes, Rodgers, Mayfield RB—Bijan, Kamara, Allgeier, Singletary, Mostert, BRob, Warren, Rodriguez, Spiller WR—Chase, DJM, Devonta, MBrown, Myers, Reynold, Jones TE—Kmet, Likely, Kraft, Conklin, Hurst, Hudson PK—Elliott DEF—PHI

Superflex 2:
QB: Goff, Cousins, Wentz, White; RB: Bijan, BRob, ZWhite, Allgeier, McLaughlin WR: DJM, Higgins, JSN, Downs, RMoore, Atwell, SMoore, PCampbell, DPJ, ATP, Hutchinson, Iosivas, Devante, CJones TE: Ferguson, Kraft, Trautman, Tremble

BlackOmega
All Pro
All Pro

Postby BlackOmega » Tue Nov 14, 2023 10:45 am

I'm hoping for a return of Achane this week {have him on 9 dynasty teams}, even without the big time numbers he was putting up I'd be happy with a solid high RB2 bunch of performances from him also hoping that Jefferson is back this week but that's tempered as a Vikings fan in that I don't want him rushed back too soon!

Jigga94
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Jigga94 » Tue Nov 14, 2023 10:50 am

wickerkat1212 wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 10:43 am
Jigga94 wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 10:42 am I don't really feel like digging up a Jamo thread, but does anyone think he may be turning a corner? I watched his routes from this past week and it was a lot of clear outs and deep crosses. Had a screen pass that he walked in for a TD, but it was called back. When he did get open, it looked like he wasn't part of the progression. He is still playing behind Reynolds and now DET has ARSB, Laporta and Gibbs/Monty to feed. I saw some comments that were to the extent of "Once defenses ignore Jamo he will get his." Which makes me laugh that a defense would willingly let the 4.30 guy run open deep :lol:

I think as long as we don't expect WR1 numbers he can be an asset. Like him as a WR2 (assuming everything you're saying comes true), love him as a WR3. But if I'm starting him as my best WR that's going to be a disappointment. Encouraging post though, and as I own one share from an orphan I hope you're right.
I worry that he's going to be Gabe Davis/Will Fuller. You will never know when to start him. Maybe as a WR4 or flex, but he's a long way from WR2/3 in fantasy

wickerkat1212
Legend
Legend

Postby wickerkat1212 » Tue Nov 14, 2023 11:02 am

Jigga94 wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 10:50 am
wickerkat1212 wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 10:43 am

I worry that he's going to be Gabe Davis/Will Fuller. You will never know when to start him. Maybe as a WR4 or flex, but he's a long way from WR2/3 in fantasy
Oh yeah, right NOW he's a WR4 or so, I'm saying I think he CAN be somebody you flex out in WR3 or maybe WR2. But he's never going to be the WR1 he was drafted to be IMO.
D3:

D4:

Superflex 1:

Superflex 2:

hoos89
Legend
Legend

Postby hoos89 » Tue Nov 14, 2023 11:10 am

lol in one league I've got the high score in 6 of 10 weeks but am only 7-3...that's gotta be some kind of record.
Team 1: 2012-2016
2013 Champion, 2012 Runner-Up

Team 2: 12 Team PPR - 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 2 R/W/T, 23 man rosters, est. 2016
2021 Champion, 2020 Runner-up
Tua, Purdy Geno, Carr
JT, Ekeler, Mostert, Javonte, Chuba, D. Harris, M. Carter, J. Hill, Spiller
Chase, AJB, Amon-Ra, Aiyuk, Olave, DJM, Dell
Andrews, McBride, Engram
IR(3): Chubb, M. Williams, Rodgers
Taxi(4): J. Palmer, Tolbert, T. Palmer
2024 Picks: 3, 4, 5

Team 3: 12 Team PPR, 6 pt Pass TD - 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 3 R/W/T, 28 man rosters, est. 2019
2021 Champion, 2022 Runner-up
Jackson, Love, Tannehill, Z. Wilson
Barkley, Mixon, Mostert, J. Wilson, CEH, Gaskin, J. Hill
J. Jefferson, Diggs, Waddle, Evans, Metcalf, Sutton, R. Moore, Slayton, Berrios, Carter, Dortch, Powell, Raymond
Kelce, Dissly, Hooper
2024 Picks: 1

wickerkat1212
Legend
Legend

Postby wickerkat1212 » Tue Nov 14, 2023 11:12 am

hoos89 wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 11:10 am lol in one league I've got the high score in 6 of 10 weeks but am only 7-3...that's gotta be some kind of record.
Yeah, I was 9-0 but lost this week with Kelce, Hill, and Jefferson all out. OOF. Hurts.
D3:

D4:

Superflex 1:

Superflex 2:

JJRules
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby JJRules » Tue Nov 14, 2023 11:27 am

wickerkat1212 wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 9:54 am Is Warren taking over?
Warren has been named the starter

https://www.nbcsports.com/fantasy/footb ... fdd3dd0000
10-team Superflex, 0.5 PPR, 15-man rosters, pseudo-dynasty
Keep any number of players (0-15), lose same number of draft picks
2010, 2015, 2020 - 🏆, 2013 - 🥈

QB, 2RB, 2WR, TE, SF, FLEX, D/ST

QB: Dak, Watson
RB: Swift, Robinson Jr, Singletary, Brown, Hubbard, Zeus, Herbert
WR: Wilson, Olave, Pickens, Aiyuk
TE: Pitts, LaPorta
D/ST:

yinzername
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby yinzername » Tue Nov 14, 2023 12:00 pm

Team 2 in sig

Would you trade away Demario Douglas for Roschon Johnson straight up?
SF - PPR - 12t - start10
Notable Assets in Rebuild
QB: Mahomes - Levis - Rudolph
RB: K Mitchell - J McLaughlin - C Rodriguez - Z Evans
WR: AJB - M Pittman- R Doubs - E Moore - Shaheed - C Tillman- A Iosivas
TE: MAndrews - Kraft
'24: 1.1, 1.7, 2.1, 2.6, 2.10, 3.1, 3.10
‘25: 1 1st, 2 2nds, 2 3rds

2nd year DFF
SF - PPR - 12t - start10
QB: TLaw - Purdy - Goff
RB: Chubb - D Montgomery - D Singletary - A Mattison - K Miller - J Hill
WR: CeeDee - Aiyuk - Rice - Godwin - J Reed - E Moore
TE: Kittle - Kincaid - Chig
picks: 1.09, 2.11

abloom
GOAT
GOAT

Postby abloom » Tue Nov 14, 2023 12:13 pm

yinzername wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 12:00 pm Team 2 in sig

Would you trade away Demario Douglas for Roschon Johnson straight up?
Nope
Team #1: 2nd place
12 team, 1 ppr (1.5 te), 1Q,2R,2W,1T,2F,1D,1K

Q: Kyler, AR
R: JT, CMC, Barkley, chandler
W: Evans, Chase, Mooney, Collins, Dell, Pickens
T: Kelce, Goedert
D: nyj
K: Sanders

Team #2: back to back champion
12 team, 1ppr (1.5 te), 1Q,2R,2W,1T,1SF,1F,1D,1K

Q: R Wilson, Murray, Watson
R: Swift, Walker, gus bus
W: Puka, Metcalf, Dell, Cooper, DJM, K Allen
T: Kelce, Pitts
K: Tucker
D: CLE

Team #3: back to back champion
14 team, SF, 1PPR (2PPR for TE), 1Q,2R,3W,1T,1SF,2F

Q: Mahomes, Rodgers, Watson, Heinicke, walker
R: Mostert, walker, a Jones, Wilson, Charb, Z White, McLaughlin, freeman, d Williams, Reynolds,
W: Waddle, A St Brown, K Allen, Cooper, Nuk, Juju
T: Kelce, Schultz, Thomas, Ferguson

Team #4 3rd
https://www49.myfantasyleague.com/2024/ ... =0004&O=01

Team #5 4th
https://www45.myfantasyleague.com/2024/ ... =07&F=0009

Team #6 orphan
https://www46.myfantasyleague.com/2024/ ... =0013&O=07

frerichs5
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby frerichs5 » Tue Nov 14, 2023 1:22 pm

hoos89 wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 11:10 am lol in one league I've got the high score in 6 of 10 weeks but am only 7-3...that's gotta be some kind of record.
This actually doesn’t surprise me. Lol. Did you have a slow start to the season and doing well lately?

I have a team that started 1-3 and was 9th in scoring through 4 weeks. Have gone 6-0 since and never finishing lower than 2nd highest score in a week (3 1sts, 3 2nds). 7-3 now and have the most points on the season. No trades were made.

wickerkat1212
Legend
Legend

Postby wickerkat1212 » Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:26 pm

JJRules wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 11:27 am
wickerkat1212 wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 9:54 am Is Warren taking over?
Warren has been named the starter

https://www.nbcsports.com/fantasy/footb ... fdd3dd0000
I just saw that. Encouraging. I have two shares, none of Harris.
D3:

D4:

Superflex 1:

Superflex 2: