Bijan trade

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.

Which side

Bijan and Stafford
33%
Stroud and Jaxon Smith Njigba
67%

Total votes: 3

Thedude30
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Bijan trade

Postby Thedude30 » Thu Oct 05, 2023 12:48 pm

Needing a long term QB pretty bad in a 12 team dynasty, superflex 1 PPR TE premium. My team is young, but not ready to contend.

I'd trade Stafford and Bijan
I'd get Stroud and Jaxon Smith Njigba

Quick recap of team:
Qbs: Stafford, Bryce Young, Lance, O'Connell

RBs: Bijan, Breece, K Herbert, Charbonnet, K Miller, Mclaughlin, Dillon, Ford, Z Evans, S Tucker

WR: D Smith, Nacua, G Wilson, C Watson, Flowers, E Moore, Bateman, Shaheed, Osborn

TE: Pitts, Kincaid, McBride, Likely, Woods

Got my own 1st next season which will probably be early.

Is this a good return for Bijan? I'm getting to the point where my philosophy is fill RBs last, and after QBs and WRa are not a worry.

Gator Sens
GOAT
GOAT

Re: Bijan trade

Postby Gator Sens » Thu Oct 05, 2023 1:00 pm

Seems like solid value right now. I think it's a gamble to move Robinson too early though. If you think Stroud is a better long term option in the format, but he just be off to a hot start. JSN is also a solid prospect and asset, so I do think the value is here but tough to move Robinson after 4 weeks.

krtbuckeye
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby krtbuckeye » Thu Oct 05, 2023 2:23 pm

I agree with the philosophy on building out the QB and WR core first and foremost, but this still feels cheap for Robinson to me even considering the format. I think this comes down to how you view Stroud. I’m on the fence with the deal but am also high on JSN. I would see if you could get a bit more coming back like a 1st a year out or something of that nature? If not, I couldn’t fault you either way.
The Highwaymen
🏆 2020, 2021, 2022
🥈 2018, 2019

10 Team SF, PPR, Roster: 33+2 IR+2 Taxi
Start: QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, TE, SF, FLX (RB/WR), K, 2 DL, LB, 2 DB, 2 IDP FLX

**IDP scoring is TKL heavy (1.0 solo and asst), no QBH or TFL.**

QB: Josh Allen, Jalen Hurts
RB: Jahmyr Gibbs, D’Andre Swift, Jerome Ford, Khalil Herbert, Jaleel McLaughlin, Ty Chandler, Michael Carter, Isaiah Spiller, Chase Brown, Evan Hull (IR), Sean Tucker
WR: Amon-Ra St. Brown, DeVonta Smith, Tee Higgins, Jordan Addison, Jaxon Smith-Njigba, Josh Palmer, Demario Douglas, Alec Pierce, Michael Wilson, Jalin Hyatt, Kayshon Boutte (Taxi)
TE: Sam LaPorta, Trey McBride
K: Jake Elliott
DL: Danielle Hunter, Aiden Hutchinson, Jaelan Phillips (IR)
LB: Bobby Wagner, Jordyn Brooks, Logan Wilson, Ernest Jones
DB: Derwin James, Brian Branch

Thedude30
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby Thedude30 » Thu Oct 05, 2023 7:26 pm

krtbuckeye wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 2:23 pm I agree with the philosophy on building out the QB and WR core first and foremost, but this still feels cheap for Robinson to me even considering the format. I think this comes down to how you view Stroud. I’m on the fence with the deal but am also high on JSN. I would see if you could get a bit more coming back like a 1st a year out or something of that nature? If not, I couldn’t fault you either way.

I think trying to get a little more is a good idea, ill add his 1st to the trade, and go from there.

Thanks!